Broke student here...

Broke student here, just found out after 2 years that my first gf cheated on me several times which has depressed me for a while now. Cant afford uni anymore. Havent been able to find a job for 5 months since the last one. Cant even play something decent on my laptop because literally I cant play anything other than LoL but at like 25-30 fps which is basically aids. Basically been doing nothing for 6 months and I wanna do something better with my time, what would you fags recommend me to do in the meanwhile? Been always wanting to learn italian but cant even afford a 10$ book or online course. Any advice is welcome I guess

:/

I would start with getting a job, getting into a new enviroment will change your shit, you just need to be patient. Maybe lower your criteria on the job, it's just temporary.

and fuck LoL

Thanks user, been trying that. I just can't manage to get anything even at mcdonalds, not even sure if I'll ever be able to pay for uni again. Just a huge crysis, all I have is my mom and she even struggles. Would lie if I say that I haven't thought of just kms. No friends no nothing, dunno what to do

Lmao, the only reason I played that is because thats all I could have ran in my shitty laptop

Percocet

This guys a gamer, he spelled it crysis lol

I would say you play Indie games and not that POS LoL.

Try walmart they will hire literally anyone

Im not a gamer, thats legit the only shit I play once in a while and its because I dont have anything else to do with my time

Where you live? Look for factories? Most hire anyone and pay for school as long as you can pass intro drug test. Mine pays 17 an hour gives me 5k a year for school. Best health insurance and a 401k and I'm 24.

Im a spic, living in southamerica. Shit pay here and decent education is expensive or non-free unlike Europe :/

You have shit taste if that's the case. Plenty of good games run on old systems.
Almost anything from the 90's in fact. Go search for some.

If you're short on cash either pirate or try some Abandonware games.

Ah that's shitty man. Try and save as much as you can and leave. I mean it's hard but you know what you want so do it. Will triumphs

Its alright jim

Yep, thats the plan.. cant wait to get out of here. Thanks though :-)

Lol true, i'd play cs 1.6 as well just for the nostalgia but yea, youre right about it.. still, im just a casual i guess.

You should try Cave Story. Most people on Sup Forums have played it and the only people I hear that shit on it only do so for the sake of it.

In fact, most pixel art games are great, go look for those and try to get to know them. Tyrian is also pretty good, and although Undertale is practically a 50/50 split here, I enjoyed it.

play katawa shoujo

Ty anons, i'll make sure to try them out

Lol kill yourself

Duolimgo for italian dude. Come do some stuff tech wise (doesnt require a giod computer) [email protected]