First ubisoft. now bethesda

first ubisoft. now bethesda.
...anyone else had it with this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully this inspires young people to wake up and leave the fantasy land of video games and make changes in their lives.

Can explain a lil what this is about now? They making a new one? Or fuckin it?

if i have to explain then chances are you're one of the cucks who'd think what they're doing is a good idea.

OP is a butthurt little toad because everyone else still agrees racism sucks and nazis are faggots.

I just enjoyed the last one. Not a huge major fan but it was still fun to play through

me too. dont mind OP. he's just another scumbag Sup Forums troll

So this game is gonna be soft an have nothing to do with nazis or jews,!?!

Your as butthurt as a fucking SJW. Farcry 5 has a white antagonist so your little feel feels get all munched up? Grow some balls. And Wallenstein as been a franchise since the early 90s, it's nothing too do with modern social justice.

All the characters in every movie,show or game should be white :D

no, i mean i think he's implying that he's mad at games where the badguys are white people and nazis.

are you stilll here OP?

You play a jew that joins communist revolution against nazis and kkk. The people you join are strong pregnant woman who kills nazis, a white guy on drugs that is a weird nerd, a black lady who aint 'fraid of nuffin, and a jewish shop keep.

so you get to play as a cuck's power fantasy. wowee.

is he mad because kkk and nazis are in the game lol

Ooohh makes sense. Nothing to be mad about. Dude wtf? Dont you watch james bond faggot?

discord
============
.gg/a89Pewb

yeah basically its white guilt: the videogame

What did ubisoft and bethesda do? Sorry but I stopped playing video-games for a long time and the last behesda game I played was oblivion back in the days, only watched skyrim on yt's lets play.

Thats a joke...

No. Stop being a faggot.

no im mad because im sick and tired of seeing my people always being made to play the bitch role in every videogame, and the few times we aren't then the whole internet freaks out about it and the cuck-devs roll back over, take it in the ass and squeeze out another, even more offensive game than the last, showing more gratuitously wicked white men being the maniacal cause for everything bad everywhere. It's disgusting and im tired of it.

>my people

So you're a nazi?

cry harder. see if it helps.

You should care more that it isn't locked to 60fps by default with hideous screen tearing

Fuck yeah son!!! Our people need to break free an exterminate an enslave all other lesser races!!
THE TIME IS NOW BROTHERS

nice trollbait

yeah. bet youll be right on that as soon as you pull your cock out of your sister. amirite skeeter?

Has there been anything released other then the fact its comming out?

FYI, if you would've played the game it shows the soldiers talking just like Allied soldiers did. About meeting girls at a bar etc. So fuck off, you have no idea what you're talking about.

There's an 8 minute trailer ya dingus. Go to YouTube.

I thought the first one was good

Fuck the thread gave me crabs. Its fucking

They made Nazis the bad guys in a video game, apparently. I guess it's too much for OP to handle without a safe space.

>white guilt: the videogame
well, i'm done. fuck that

Well looking back we know the nazis now to be the good guys. Its just now we can joke about being "bad guys"

>Fuck the thread gave me crabs
long as it's not head crabs

Wait isn't Nazi always the bad guys in ubisoft games? How about bethesda, what did they do?

Bethesda announced a new Wolfenstein where Nazi's have conquered America, and you're part of a resistance trying to stop them. This triggers the Sup Forumstard.

Ubisoft full of jeeewwwssss!!!!!

Fuck thats awesome

Yeah I agree op. Less shitty titles and more fallout/elder scrolls.

I see, thanks for explaining, have limited knowledge on games.

It looks pretty great.

I thought Sup Forums also got triggered cause the trailer had klansmen chilling with nazis, implying we get to kill them.

billy aint a jew, hes polish and white as fuck

Wolfenstein has been around since the 80s mate , But yes Wolfenstein 3D came out in 1992.

Haha white people amiright?

Hello everyone, this is called larping. There is maybe 10-20 actual autists upset about this, but I highly doubt OP is one of them. Much samefagging has been commited in order to create such a shit thread. You probably thought you were contributing to the dilution of cancer on this board but it looks like you played yerself nigger.

Sage goes in all fields. Do people even know who Heaven is anymore? Is this what Sup Forums has diminished into?

>A pregnant black women trope
>The Jewish polack
>and The good goyim American protagonist star in...

The Cuckening 2: Diversity boogaloo

Europe would have been so much better if the central powers won the great war.

>It's fucking

SNIPER! EVERYONE GET DOWN, GET ON THE GROUND N

Yes, they have a jewish "polak", very disgraceful, other than that I dont care

Does this trigger you?

Im tired of the dead horse beating, nazi games are fucking boring now, bring something else to the table

This isn't LARPing, don't insult my hobby. This is trolling, and bad trolling at that.

>haha triggered nazi amiright?
>goes full autist and gives those who disagree with them death threats

No. Does this trigger you?

>What did you think about them comey hearings?

This, like, devs giving us mechanically half-assed games is way worse.

I thought Comey gave a clear testimony and was impressed with how well he covered his bases over the past few months. Sharp guy.

Fuck off nigger.

>How dare republicans try to get a special investigator for Lunch and Hillary?
>*gets fired*
>Alright so maybe I leaked some information to get Trump a special investigator , so what it's not immoral

My other favorite part.

>So they New York Times was incorrect
>"Yes"

>Trump was nlt under FBI investigation
>"Yes"

And as we speak Trump is getting someone from the DOJ to head the FBI.
... Do any of these facts trigger you?

Opposed to the fantasy land of movies, tv, literature, art and music

Naw. Trump should have been happy about the hearing.