Trump is xenophobic

Hear's this statement after people call Trump a racist

>Name one thing, just one thing Trump has said that makes him xenophobic/racist.

He wanted to ban all muslims temporarily over the actions of a few.

I wouldn't mind if Trump was like every other Right wing party in the EU and agreed for a system to limit Muslim immigrants, but just outright banning them? Oh boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/kuhyem.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

>Calls out one of Trump's flaws
>Automatically a shill for Shillary

Wew Lad

Were you implying that Trump has 50 rings and is about to turn into Super Trump, or that the bonus rounds were not completed and Trump is telling us to "try again"?

Why shouldn't we ban foreign muslims from coming into america?

Muslim isn't a race.

Another one

Exactly. That's why I said xenophobic.

I never said we shouldn't ban foreign muslims from coming into America, but if there are muslims that want to assimilate to our society and acknowledge cultural differences, then they should by all means do so. Trump isn't saying any of that and is just saying bluntly "ban all Muslims temporarily"

Muslim isn't a foreign nation either, retard.

>illegals
>non-documented
>let everyone else in
Pretty xenophobic amirite

Nice work niggerloving cum guzzling kike faggot whore shillbot
I'm a #cruzmissile now
This isn't spam moot quit making me do 20 fucking capchas you nog

Out out out!

>implying this doesn't apply to illegals from other nations.

Ok, then tell me exactly how Trump is going to "ban all Muslims", if being a Muslim is a choice. For all we know, some Syrian could consider himself as a Christian.

>inb4 Syrians can't be Christian you retard

>I never said we shouldn't ban foreign muslims from coming into America, but if there are muslims that want to assimilate to our society and acknowledge cultural differences, then they should by all means do so. Trump isn't saying any of that and is just saying bluntly "ban all Muslims temporarily"

Why should we allow any Muslims to come to america? It is of no benefit to existing citizens and puts us at a greater risk of being attacked by ISIS. America is not a charity and we should only do what benefits the country. Allowing Muslims in has no benefits and many risks.

That's not a flaw. Before we can even go forward on this, the burden of proof is on people like you to prove that his logic is actually flawed.
Hint: "Racist" isn't an argument.

>implying this doesn't apply to illegals from other nations.
[citation needed]

Obama banned Iranians from entering is 2011. I guess nigger boy is xenophobic too.

Key word being temporary, and it isn't because they're Muslim. It's because they're infiltrated with ISIS members thus they pose an active national security threat.

to clarify I am not suggesting American citizens who are Muslims should be deported or barred entry. Besides being unconstitutional that would probably get a lot of people killed because Muslims are unstable savages. We should not make our Muslim problem worse by admitting more in.

You guys should see this is as a blessing. Muslims have completely changed parts of London, Paris, and Brussels for the worse. It's extremely unsettling walking through those areas, you'd think you're in Karachi. I am 100% for this temporary ban.

Try to discuss anything with someone on the political left without them going ist ist ist ist ist ist ist ist. Take that away from them and they have nothing to say.

>Implying I suck Obama's cock and thing that he's a good goy.

You're right Obama is xenophobic. But does that justify Trump's xenophobia?

I know you're not.

What I'm saying is that a Muslim should have the freedom of coming to America. However, they should acknowledge and respect the cultural differences we have.

>inb4 They're Muslim - They can't do that

muslim isn't a race. muslim isn't a nation. avoiding the argument is fine, you'll get your check. here, have a rare boss man. PLEASE POST YOUR RARE SOROS FOR THEY ARE GREAT FOR ALL THREADS

>What I'm saying is that a Muslim should have the freedom of coming to America. However, they should acknowledge and respect the cultural differences we have.

You still haven't addressed why America should allow them in. I understand why the Muslims want to come here but why should we let them in? Is there so practical or moral reason for doing so? I can't think of one.

islam isn't a race, its a system of ideas.

try again cockwomble

Xenophobia is completely rational, and it's a mentality everyone should have.

>xenophobia is a flaw

?

Syrian Christians are part of a small group of refugees that should be allowed to come in- because the Mudslimes keep murdering them.

We are at war with these people, you fucking retard. It's already been proven that ISIS cells are entering countries by posing as refugees. Should we have allowed Japanese immigration during WWII? Iraqi immigration during Desert Storm? Besides, Trump said it was temporary until we can get systems in place to determine weather or not they have terrorist backgrounds. Seems reasonable to me.

Taken directly from:
>8 U.S. Code1182 - Inadmissible aliens

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

>immigration controls are Xenophobic
wew lad

Hence why I said xenophobia. I never said Trump was a racist, only libtards try to push the "muh racist" argument against Trump supporters.

Because it is their right to, just like any other immigrant that wants to settle into this country. Perhaps they want to flee from persecution or the war torn areas and want to live a better life.

it's more accurate to say that he panders to actual xenophobic people, but isn't a racist himself. He could care less, he just wants to get into the White House and immortalize the Trump name.

The reason why he often talks ambiguously but with just a hint of implication is because it allows a wide variety of people to interpret it positively.

To some, banning muslims is just the pragmatic choice given that there is no way to discern if a Muslim truly believes that Sharia law should be forcefully implemented on society. But to others, the ban represents a logical choice because every 'muzzy' is a suicide bomber waiting to happen and can't wait to rape white women.

What's even more impressive is that he's able to flip flop or change his views whenever he wants and supporters won't mind. They'll interpret any flipflops as playing the 'long game'.

>Hear's

>Failing Reading Comprehension

Oh boy.

He wanted to ban them until the NSA etc. Could figure out a rubrix to evaluate them
The San Bernardino shooters had terrorist written all over them. The could have been stopped if the boarder folk knew the wife's fake name was male, and was the name of a mythical Muslim war hero.

He's not punishing Muslims for the actions of a few, he's protecting the border like the POTUS should, nigga.

>muslims temporarily over the actions of a few.

it's not a few. islam is a terrorist dogma itself. terrorists are hugely popular in the middle east. hundreds of muslims in ameica have been arrested for terrorist related offenses, which is amazing because the muslim population is tiny here.

>Muslim is a race

Sorry, I'm not as bigoted as progressives and assume everyone who is Muslim is the same race. I'll try to work on that

Here's the thing, all "islamic terror" from 9/11 to Boston to Brussels, Paris, San Bernadino, "ISIS, the whole thing, is

ONE BIG FAT JEWISH/MASONIC CIA *HOAX*

and both Hillary and Trump know this. So really the whole election thing is a sham, 100%

and you cannot be xenophobic against ideas either.

so as i already said, try again cockwomble.

>tfw half the comments are arguing that "Muslim is not a race" when I never said so myself.

Wew lads

boy that is straight up not an argument

also
>xenophobia
do you know how to play chess?

not xenophobic either. xenophobia is fear of people from other countries. He's only talks about muslims. another rare plump soros for you

>Because it is their right to, just like any other immigrant that wants to settle into this country.
Bullshit. The US has control of its own borders. Immigrating to this country is a privilege not a right. We can't accept every sack of shit in the world; we have to look out for our own interests.

Exactly, why SHOULDN'T we ban muslim all together? With Muslims you just cant a middle ground, you cant compromise, there IS no winwin solution with muslims.

I know there are okay muslims, but we can not forget even for once what their religion is based on, what they believe in.

We've, not only US, need to close up any pores of weakness. Call this xenophobic or whatever but that is the small price for liberty.

I have lived in a country (ignore flag) controlled by muslims my whole life, and i have firsthand experience with them, i know what I'm talking about. Muslims must not be allowed in anyway to spread.

>because it is their right too
No, it's not. Trump and his supporters are fed up with you globalists and your open boarder bullshit.

I'm talking about those "okay muslims", though. This whole argument is about the Muslims who want to get out of their shithole of a country, not the rapefugees who want to suck Allah's Aid-Infested Schlong.

>I mention that we should have a secure border instead of downright banning all Muslims
>Says that I am for open borders and I'm a globalist cuck.

Wew

>Because it is their right to, just like any other immigrant that wants to settle into this country.

It certainly isn't their legal right so I'll have to assume that you're making a moral argument. In that case I still have to question why america should allow them in. Does America have a moral obligation to help everyone in the world? If so why do individuals not have this same obligation? Why are you not then morally obligated to open your house to the homeless?

The problem with your thinking is that you are used to arguing against people that accept the basic moral principles of leftist ideology. You have probably never actually challenged any of those assumptions. I say this because you use racism and xenophobia as arguments against my position but you fail to explain why either of those things is wrong. You are most likely used to people accepting the premise that those are bad things and are used to winning arguments by calling people racist and xenophobic. The problem is that I don't accept your assertion that those two ideas are wrong.

Where is your example?

Let's just say he IS what you say for the sake of argument. Saying someone is xenophobic isn't the end of the argument. You would have to justify that he is wrong in this case. It's also not a policy, it's a proposal that will have to be negotiated down. Thankfully he opened with a high bid.

1. Islam is not a race
2. It's cheaper than trying to profile every single Muslim
3. Profiling every single Muslim would be even worse in the eyes of libtards

>Why is xenophobia wrong.

Xenophobia is the intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries. I guess I need to clarify, I do not think we should limit the rights of others just because of their way of thinking is where I am getting at.

no. that's a modern concept ushered in in the 1960s by democrats. They have no constitutional rights and even if they did, immigration here isn't one of them.

The nation disproportionally accepts people from Mexico at the exclusion of Europeans. There are already biases, meaning that the SJW that want to take in the world's needy are being betrayed most of all, since we just keep taking Mexicans.

The idea is to put the interests of America first before it should be humanitarian to other countries and its people. There are poor people in America also for instance. He's more of an isolationist than a xenophobe.

>I do not think we should limit the rights of others just because of their way of thinking is where I am getting at

Okay, we wont. Non USA citizens' rights are not limited by the laws of the USA. They can set up their own democracies if they want to. However, 90 IQ average is about what you need to maintain a democracy, empirically, so they will struggle. Again, this is another argument for limiting low IQ immigrants.

>I do not think we should limit the rights of others just because of their way of thinking is where I am getting at.
You are just making yourself look even worse.

Oh I forgot.
4. Obama did it too and nobody complained because it made sense, just like now

cont'
Furthermore, what is the limit for accepting people of belief systems that are contrary to our values? It's completely possible that a world religion would even MORE explicitly foster suicidal violence in its adherents. What would be your stance then? Or does the nation need to be open to everyone, from everywhere, of any belief, all the time?

How did you get Low IQ into this discussion all of a sudden?

>Implying it got a decent amount of news coverage

What is this globalist nonsense? In a democratic republic, the people have a sovereign right to determine who has access to their contrary, for whatever reasons they choose, be them arbitrary, or even just irrational.

I don't want more Muslims in this country. We have more than enough. There is no good reason, either morally, or ethically, or legally, that requires me to support more Muslims coming to my country. None. Zip. Zero. It's merely YOUR personal preference attached to YOUR personal values. Values that are not shared by millions of your countrymen, perhaps even a majority of them.

>Welcome to America! Eat this - hand him a bowl of bacon - while I draw a Muhammad doodle over this Quran!

That's the point, it didn't matter. Nobody cared enough to cover it, so it's hypocritical to make such a big fuss out of it with Trump.

>Xenophobia is the intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries

If that is your definition of xenophobia then very very few people actually fit that description. More practically xenophobia is used to describe nationalists who want to keep foreign people and influences out of their nation. This is not irrational or wrong.

> I do not think we should limit the rights of others just because of their way of thinking is where I am getting at.

I agree but immigrating to America is not a right. Preventing people from entering your nation on the basis of ideology is completely rational. If muslims want a western style of living they should change their own nations. Just as if my neighbor wants to live the way I do he can't just move into my house but he is perfectly free to adopt my lifestyle in his own home.

The people here, in theory can vote to protect our borders by electing a man like Trump. The shit holes many of these people come from are not democracies, although they may be fighting mightily to have them be civil societies. It might be a hard to swallow concept, but we will reach a tipping point of IQ in this nation soon (looking at current trends) where we simply are not smart enough to have democracy. Where will WE flee for asylum?

>Intense or irrational fear

There's nothing irrational about rejecting a people who's political, social, and religious structure are not only incompatible with your own country's, but wherein they also kill people like you. The bombings and terrorism of the last 2000 years seem to justify not welcoming Muslims. The illegal immigrants claiming America belongs to them is also a good enough reason to deport and ban illegals.

to ban all muslim is the only logical way to ensure no innocent american die from muslim attacks again

meanwhile, the establishment and its dumb followers (you) want to keep the status quo just so they can feel self righteous and morally superior in accordance with the tenets of their post modernist religion of acceptance and tolerance.
with this approach, attacks will keep happening and innocent citizens will die again eventually. But hey, that's a small price to pay for your own self-righteousness right OP?

I hate to toot our horn, but i've never seen an OP get so throughly BTFO ever.

Then my next question is the legitimacy of Trump's policy. How the fuck do we know who is a Muslim and who isn't? Banning Muslim migrants won't stop the Muslims already living in the United States. After all, the San Bernadino Attacks were committed by citizens of the United States, not muslim refugees

A flaw hahahahaha. You want more pedophile worshiping inbred fucks who's sole intention is to come and kill you in your own lands.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Not true. Farook's wife was not a citizen, she was a resident alien. She should not have been allowed to enter this country. And it doesn't matter if we can or will catch all Muslims trying to enter. No law, anywhere, in any country, is foolproof. No such law has ever been invented yet. As long as we can use it to keep out some of them, then the law is more successful than the absence of a law that keeps out none of them.

Yes all muslims should be banned.

a.pomf.cat/kuhyem.mp4

This is Islam. Plain as day. Fuck you if you are too stupid to read the Koran for yourself and actually learn what this culture is all about.

You are the ignorant fool, and ignorance is no excuse for being a traitor.

Again kill yourself.

ITT: Ignorant ass niggers

First of all, America already restricts MuslimsNo Muslim country passport grants you on arrival entry visa. The condition of getting a visa are very very strict amd require a lot of money, a background check, an interview and after that Customs can deny you entry if they don't like your face.

Trump was talking out his ass because his supporters have never been outside 20 square podunk miles of their birthplace.

No, he's nationalistic. What's wrong with that? You fucking commie globalist faggot.

>Then my next question is the legitimacy of Trump's policy. How the fuck do we know who is a Muslim and who isn't? Banning Muslim migrants won't stop the Muslims already living in the United States. After all, the San Bernadino Attacks were committed by citizens of the United States, not muslim refugees

This is a more rational line of questioning than your op. You are right that it is impossible to be able to tell absolutely who is a Muslim and who is not. Banning people from Islamic countries is a measure that will help but is by no means perfect. We can not make ourselves perfectly safe but should certainly do all that we can to prevent the problem from becoming worse. I believe that banning persons from Islamic countries will go a long way to protecting our nation. As for Muslims already living in the united states you are right but again my point is that we should not make the problem worse. But the question of Muslim Americans is a totally separate issue from the original discussion of immigration in your OP.

I am enjoying this civil conversation and I'm glad that you are arguing in good faith. I think you are intelligent and I would encourage you to continue challenging your moral assumptions and analyzing your own beliefs. I think that eventually you will come to agree with me.

>implying xenophobia is bad

Why are liberals such ardent xenophilliacs?

kill em all

Shit I am caught

Even if you profile them perfectly 100% of the time second generational migrants are even more prone to terror

As another user mentioned, a ban like the one trump is proposing would have stopped the female terrorist in the San Bernardino shooting. It is possible she radicalized him and preventing her entrance into the country may have saved the lives of 14 people.

You know, that's an interesting idea
If we allow Muslims to keep emigrating from war-torn lands and just hostile places in general, instead of the long, strenuous, oftentimes useless, and just corrupt system that we have, we should just let them in if they're able to eat a plate of bacon
If one's life isn't as important as one's faith, then fuck em.
Get them out of here

>He wanted to ban all muslims temporarily over the actions of a few.

Obama already did this you fucking retards holy shit

We are currently letting in tens of thousands of completely undocumented ""syrians"" because of a ""war"" that Hillary and Obama helped instigate. We know nothing about them.

O fuk

>muslim is a race
>temporary ban on aliens who have declared war on America is xenophobic and unwarranted
Stop pretending people who you disagree with are villains. Be tolerant, faggot

Muslims practice the ideology of Islam which is what causes "a few" to burn, decapitate, murder, etc.

Islam is the problem and adherents to it make identifying this group of savages all the more easier.

Let's take Nazis for example because it's obvious you're a faggot:
It's 1943, Nazis are "killing Jews", taking over Europe, etc. Would you be ok if tens of thousands of Nazis moved over to your part of the woods? Do you think they'd be up to something or would you say let them come, the actions of a few or of those in government don't reflect the individuals who also happen to share those same political positions?

It's the same with Islam. The Muslims are looking to infiltrate and propagate their world view. Why? Because that's the ideology they adhere to. Islam is tyrannical, illiberal, and set on world domination. Only an uninformed or deliberate denier of reality would have contentions with preventing the importation of this cancer.

alright time to red pill you now you feminized millennial

xenophobia is a requirement for survival and reproduction, you don't just let it a foreign tribe into your home because some cum guzzling females screeched at you long enough and called you names since they want to diversify their portfolio

They have to pass UN security checks, then State Department and then immigration. They are more documented than a legal immigrant from China.

Trump did not call for a ban on refugees, but on all Muslims, because he doesn't know shit about American foreign policy.

That is cool and all, but the worst mass shooting in America was by Korean immigrant, who lived in America almost all his life, went to the schools and college. Where's the call for Korean ban?

Trump's statement did not come as a reaction to San Bernadino, but to the Paris shooting. Paris shootings were also done by a bunch of Belgian and French born men. He did not call for deporting all Muslims, but to ban for new ones coming. Because you will drink that Kool-Aid.

>Muslims
>A race of people
>have to extend your qualifier to being "Xenophobic" after initially calling trump a Racist

fuck off

Xenophobia is a good thing and an excellent cultural survival trait, why are you retarded?

Ok you dipshits, if we have the right to ban all Muslims, how the fuck are we going to carry out that policy? Ban everyone that has dark skin?

Preserving Western culture is a flaw?

Islam is not compatible with Western culture.

>actions of a few

Sounds good let's hit it.

He's using the Southern Strategy - appeal to racists without actually using racial slurs - like Reagan did with his 'welfare queens'

'He hasn't said anything openly racist' is something his supports say while believing he is racist like them - why do you think he's popular with Sup Forums??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

>a few

Yes, this is a reasonable response, you clown.
The US currently does not have the technology to tell between "muslims who will integrate well with US society" and "muslim who will blow shit up because they hate the west".

It's no different to "we built all these bridges at the same time using the same technology and some of them have been falling down. Until further notice, do not cross any of these bridges"

Its a rational response to uncertainty. And yes, there is a degree of unfairness to it, but I'm sorry, are you literally saying that the safety of the existing american population is less important than the "feels" of muslim people?

If we have a group of muslim people who want a world without shitty muslim values, why don;'t they band together and improve their country? Instead of abandoning it? Hmm?