I DO NOT wanna fuck my daughter but it turns me on to see other men stare at her or hit on her...

I DO NOT wanna fuck my daughter but it turns me on to see other men stare at her or hit on her. She is pretty and gets a lot of attention. I would like to watch her get fucked and buck her hips. It'd be hot to see her cum. Tell me how you'd pleasure her. Pic related.

with a bag over her ugly mug

First I would beat the shit out of you for being such a fucking loser. Then I would show this to your family so they would shun you.

Get help you sick fuck.

Jesus Christ...

What do you want me to say? "Oh, I'd be all over her asshole. It just makes it hotter that her father is jerking it in the corner"

>Implying ninja masks are going to keep her from realizing its her dad

alright I'll bite
post more daughter

if this is really her then yeah I'd fuck her

It is her

Sure say whatever

You're a cuck

Yeah. For her.

yes?

Keep going

Desdcribe in detail how you'd fuck her and give her an orgasm

what a dirty old cunt you are

Wtf is wrong with her that you wouldn't want to fuck her?

Jesus, that's crazy in her eyes right there.

I know I bet she's a sexual beast

I want to catch her on a crowded subway train, pinned in behind her. She'd feel my cock growing hard against her petite ass when I slipped my hands around her ribs, sliding up over those perky little tits.

I'd growl in her ear "you're to let me take you home and have my way with you. Your father will be watching from a hiding place. "

Love the sound of her breathing catching in her throats as I roll her nipples.

I'd pee in her butthole and then fist her vagina until she came buckets. Then mercilessly facefuck her ugly mug until her face was covered in smeared mascara. Then take a dump in her mouth (pic-related).

The "girl" looks like she's in her late 30's/40's to begin with..

Get it together cringe lord

As the train bounces and jostles is all, I'd run one hand up the back of her leg up under that flippy sun dress she's wearing to find she's bare to the world under there and her arousal is beginning to drop down that pale thigh.

"Daddy wants to watch me breed you" as my finger begins to work her slippery wet button. Her knees go weak and she's leaning back into me for support, her head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth gaping in not quite silent abandon.

Lame attempt at a personal army request. What, she wouldn't touch your 4" weenie, so now you're posting here pretending to be her dad?