I know everyone pretty much hates the cowboys and their fans...but fuck man...

I know everyone pretty much hates the cowboys and their fans...but fuck man, isn't everyone equally if not more sick of the fucking Seahawks and Packers? Fuck both of these teams. An Atlanta v Dallas NFCCG would be quite refreshing IMO.

>tfw can never tell if one of these images is Dez Bryant or Michael Irvin

"I wonder if Deion wants to come with me on a coke and whore binge?"
"Troy doesn't come with me on them. I wonder what this means?"
"I don't like playing in The Vet. Those fans are jerks."
"Everyone points to Emmitt but I'm actually the one who makes big plays"
"I am The Playmaker"

bump for opinion

dallas represents everything wrong with the usa. mexicans, obese white people and a billionaire who cares more about flash than putting together a solid product on the field. this is a fluke season for dallas and that cock sucker jerry jones deserves nothing less

>this mad

can't wait to taste your tears pussy

from a Packers fan, Dallas looks really, really good. it will be a good game.

fuck dallas
fuck you shitposters
fuck mexicans
fuck your cocky fucking players
fuck jerry jones
fuck your bandwagon fans
fuck the city of dallas
fuck your stupid fucking stadium

i love texas but i hope you and your stadium fall into the fucking earth. I hope Brady puts up 50 on you fucking cunts

You have to go back, pablo

>I hope brady puts up 50 on you fucking cunts

so you're picking them to be in the SB? cool wit me senpai

i hate the cowfuckers and the fudgepackers more than i hate the patriots

with autism powers out and 3LI dead i just want brady to nuke everyone

I've had enough of the Seahawks, really. They haven't done shit since Brady destroyed them in the Owl, but from the way they hoot and carry on you'd think they won 4 straight owls.

The whole organization sucks. Lynch was the only likable person they had, and he's gone now. I hate Pete 'just one more line' Carrol and his cuckold approach to coaching black athletes. I hate Rustle Wilshit and his enormous, undeserved ego. And Richard Sherman needs to shut his fucking mouth.

let's play "who's the salty giants fan who's revved up on natty light and lives in a shithole Staten Island apartment"

but why?

>we haven't won shit in 22 fucking years

honestly people who call cowboys fans bandwagoners these days are retarded. cowboys fans who actually bandwagon them this year are so easy to weed out and I honestly haven't met that many of them. fact is there has been little to fucking bandwagon since the early 90's so I really don't get that rhetoric.

and a majority of the "dem boyz" posters on this board aren't even cowboys fans, just memers trying to make assmad retards like you triggered

im a foreskins fan unfortunately

>dallass could potentially play a Superbowl in Huston

why is this allowed?

>cowboys get top draft pick, favorable schedule in year SB is hosted in state of Texas.

SB in arlington when ???

>Cowboys "fans"
>many of them barely even remember the last time they won a Super Bowl
>whiny bitch boys burning their jerseys at the end of every season
>trying to trade off of accomplishments the team had that are completely disconnected to the current team
>Atalanta
>75% of them were Panthers fans last season
>and before that they were Seahawks fans
Yeah, naw. At least a Packer Seahawk NFCCG would be rife with memes. The only people interested in a Falcon Cowboys NFCCG are dirty southern cucks, that will go from rooting for Atlanta to rooting for the Cowboys.

I'm a Packer fan and I like you guys and your fans

:)

> many of them barely even remember the last time they won a Super Bowl

okay this logic makes sense man, you can't be a fan of a team that hasn't won an SB recently...who are the real bandwagon fans?

assmad faggot

I just realized our only options for the NFC are the Cowboys, Falcons, Packers, and Seahawks.

The good guys all already lost.

>isn't everyone equally if not more sick of the fucking Seahawks and Packers

Packers are the good guys. Everyone likes the Packers.

dumb mexicans

>everyone likes the packers

yeah, everyone fucking bandwagons them. literally more bandwagoned team than the cowboys and its not even fucking close.

Fuck the Cowboys but fuck the Seahawks and Packers too

Wow, that was simple. Just say fuck everyone and be angry at every outcome and be a miserable person like me :D

nah ill take a humble rodgers over cocky ass dallas

giants fan here, so my bias was obvious, but fuck dallas forever, and rodgers is a talented motherfucker and he deserves at LEAST one more ring.

But Dak and Zeke are 2qt

>Rodgers: We're gonna run the table!
>Mccarthy: IM A VERY SUCCESSFUL HEAD COACH
>humble

Your options are smug or cocky.

please tell me how anyone on dallas has been cocky this year

zeke and dak are young and having fun but they've been giving fucking all the credit to the OL and Defense. Dez has been quiet and humble for the most part giving credit to the rookies. This team hasn't been cocky at all and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

What you're probably referring to are the fake Dallas shill posters on Sup Forums. Anyone who is an actual fan of Dallas understands the history and a 21 yr superbowl drought. This team has been extremely fun to watch but riding the shoulders of two rookies to a SB is very improbably. I'll be happy with an NFCCG appearance. Anything on top of that is just icing on the cake.

kek

>we're gonna run the table

>quoting him falsely

As for the McCarthy thing, kind of cringe, but he's not wrong. He could have dropped the "highly" and it would be less cringe.

no one has any problems with the cowboys unless you support another nfc least team, cowboys fans suck

packers are just top to bottom awful same with seahawks

Had back in 2011 when the, oh wait, The Packers won it.

>many of them barely even remember the last time they won a Super Bowl
>trying to trade off of accomplishments the team had that are completely disconnected to the current team
You people literally get high off of past accomplishments because you have nothing else.

The best part is that the Cowboys set the formula for bandwagoner fan. Before New England, before Seattle, before the Cardinals were the Cowboys. They hold onto those years because before that they didn't give a shit about football. For you idiots it isn't about the sport, it's about winning. That's why every season ends with half of you obese morons burning your Romo jerseys.

get out taiwan ree

>You people
most people who even quote the 5 sb wins are just trolling, and people like you get triggered by it so its fucking cake.

"we" don't hold onto shit, like I said sounds like you get trolled really fucking easily and you're obviously extremely butthurt by it. I'm guessing you're an eagles fan (with 0 rings) so this triggers you to the highest extent. Have fun watching the cowboys continue to win and be elite while your dumpster fire organization makes retarded moves.