Hey Sup Forums I'm starting university in three months and I have no idea what I want to do

Hey Sup Forums I'm starting university in three months and I have no idea what I want to do.

Trips decides what major I'll transfer into as long as it's a real major, is offered at my university (University of Washington), and isn't something useless like art history or feminist studies.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kali/
instagram.com/taylorwhite/
instagram.com/mike.fx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jewish studies

math

cooking

Art history

suaceme and I'll do your degree for you

linguistics

Major in Swahili

firemaking

Information science,

Fun study to do,
Little bit of CS and business

Good job opportunities

And minor in mathematics

even if this isn't trips just go in computer science I barely passed and got my degree and now I work in Silicon Valley for 80k starting

Rolling for this

Sauce on left?

Biology

Phylosophy.

instagram.com/kali/
instagram.com/taylorwhite/

Aquatic and Fishery Sciences

Sauce on both?

Biomedical science because that's what I did.

OP here, what actual job opportunities are there in linguistics? If it's not useless this is something I'd seriously consider.

You might be a translator or a speech pathologist. Better than feminist studies but pretty boring unless it's your fetish.

Rolling for op majors in faggotry

What do I need to get you to realize that by calling it "university" you're a Eurofag, and you don't seem to realize that even the shittiest state COLLEGE in the US is worth 10 times more.

instagram.com/mike.fx/

Computer programmer and analysist :3

THIS.

Go to any other country to get a decent education. Otherwise you'll be in debt for life.

Become a law major

>:3
>Gay

Women's studies

Masters in Earth Sciences

Feminist history minor

r u dumb
america mixes colleges and universities so they can have degree factories instead of schools
we have colleges for dumdums and universities for human beings

Gender studies

I agree with you...
Also going for a math major myself

Theoretical physicist

Not going to uni, unless your parents are paying for it 100%, or you want to become a lawyer/doctor is the most sensible choice. But you probably only realize that in 5-10 years time.

History of historical studies of history.

Female body inspection.

Psychology
enlighten your mind Sup Forumsro

I'm interested in linguistics not in learning languages. Being a translator sounds pleb as fuck.

You're a moron, there are multiple colleges in the UW system. University isn't a, exclusively European term, it's used by Americans who aren't dumb hicks too.

Forensic proctology.

Nursing and Midwifery

Theology.

>linguistics
Have fun being paid peanuts and working at starbucks while debating dropout english majors on the internet.

kek

That's basically what I wanted to know. Though, what if I studied linguistics and programming and applied it to machine learning somehow? I'm sure there's good use for lingustics...

Just do comp sci and spec in machin learning for your doctorate

Before you deiced to go to university. Think how much it will cost you, and is there a large enough job market (look at median salaries) that will in a reasonable time pay your course fees back?

If not, choose linguistics as a minor and maybe STEM (e.g. computer science) as a major.

you write pseudointellectual books about nothing and win awards like noam chomsky

This man speaks truth

Did you just assume my gender?

I coundnt care less about your gender

Doing a compsci degree. Takes 3 years and i make 70k entry level if im too unoriginal and backboneless to pursue managing myself and clients. Feels good man

Also only costs 7k tuition a year. Love that lefty government

You in Australia m8?

Yeah i am going back and getting my CompSci now also, it is one of the few stem careers that dont require 5 years of experience just for an entry level job. My mech eng degree was nearly useless without experience

haha totaly wasted trips

Aussie-1
>NZ

Not really i said comp sci all along

It isnt even hard thats the crazy thing. You'll dominate with that mathsiey brain of yours

a kiwi......so you are in australia

U r 1 cheeky m8 mate

so you're a brit now? this is too confusing for my sodden qld brain

Philosophy.

oi u a fakin sheepshagger ey, cunt?

>Ringology

Nanoscience and Molecular Engineering (NME)

stupid niggers will literally roll for anything

Informatics (library sciences).

Good luck.

proof?

Russian literature.
Feminist studies
Comparative Theology

Gender studies then kys

jew studies again

another kiwi butting in, but on a serious note if i were to visit straya would i constantly be given shit for my kiwi accent or does no one really give a shit

physics brah

international relations

Business, dont do anything else you will regret it. Why on Earth would you do stem, do you know how much of a turn off that is? Oh and Chad's don't work for stem autists, that is engineering Iceland propaganda, stem fags work for MBA chads.

>OHH I BORT ME FUSH UN CHUPS BREW

History because history is violent and violence is fascinating.

Lmao physics lmao just lol at autism suggesting aspies to do physics,

Electrical engineering... It's a pretty good job.

fokin hell moite

statistics

engineering science

applied mathematics

EE has the same problems as mech eng, 5 years exp req to do anything good and job market is limited

I like how aussies get excited over being bigot rednecks, bit of a good lol to ye innit? Lucky my convictions prevent me from coming over or id be fulling up ya prison you tax paying dog

Actually this.

Best project managers are the ones that will solve the technical issues the team cant handle. But that my opinion. My dads an commerce kindpin so he teaches me all the business side. Being mentored by an industry professional for commerce no need to have some dude that didnt have to flex his brain ever take a cyt of hard work. And do you think start ups have MBA's in them? LOL

both, we'd give you shit (if not for the accent, we'd still find something), but no-one really cares. And we'd be fine with copping shit in return.

except we're all perfect, and i doubt you could find an angle

art