Welcome: those two germans. The Russians. The IT Brit and any other strays

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Лыкова,_Агафья_Карповна
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE AN EARLY MORNING THREAD

What's wrong?

nuttin
just slept thru day, so i would end up not sleeping at night again

Ah fair enough. Don't you have school or something?

Its good Friday in Australia so like as not Sup Forums will be spammed all day

>school
i felt like skipping uni this week, cause i'm a lazy ass. i play monhun4 instead

Have you heard of or played God Hunter 2? idk I downloaded it but I couldn't get into it really

Bought Nier pre release and have played like 6 hours too

>heard
you mean God Eater? i didn't like it, it's just downgraded monhun, with anime characters.
i liked soul sacrifice fer vita ,tho
>Nier
i mean, it's fun and cool, just strange to me, how forced and popular it got. there are tons of similar games on ps2, which are fucking obscure

idk if it was forced or whatever. I think if you don't go on Sup Forums or /vg/ and don't watch much youtube you probably wouldn't have heard of it

And yeah idk I dl'd God Eater after I finished Dragons dogma. Played it for like an hour then it just seemed like ff8 too much so I left it.

Basically I just want Dragons dogma 2 but people just say play dark souls but then at the end of the day its just roll slash roll slash combat

>wouldn't have heard of it
it's literally in every fucking meme public in vkontakte
>roll slash roll slash combat
it is. what was the first geimu that introduced that mechanic tho? i literally thought it was monhun. maybe i'm not wrong.

> 6:30 PM
> early morning

Get a better timezone.

>vkontakte
wut

idk just seems a bit bland. Literally 2 button combat with no tactics.

That being said in DD I usually just spam items and kill things with multi arrow. But in the actual game there was a lot of different things to do and even in the post-post-game grappeling's still the best way to kill dragons

>american's in charge of measuring things

Also for what its worth have a genuine happy easter from an Australian before it all kicks off

Hello
just posting here and saving it in my history, to post later

Hey man

>wut
vk.com
in sovet russia facebook uses you!

Mai waifu. [spoiler]She's terrible at everything actually[/spoiler]

Fair enough. desu getting facebook plus installed has been so good for me. I used to get suckered into buying shit all the time. although to be fair the shirt I'm wearing now if from facebook and its comfy

how is tasmania?
Comfy? Do you have to sail over to mainand to get specific products? Saw a criminal documentary in tasmania and it looked like some redneck place

I feel left out, I'll just go.

facebook sucks, i'm glad, that most of the "friends" and relatives are on our network.

Its alright. Getting cold atm though

And idk a while back going """ shopping in melbourne for the weekend""" was a popular thing amongst some of the middleclass I think. idk I remember someone saying it at least.

Oh. What doco? And idk its just Australia basically man. A middle class society with a few upper and working class.

Rural tas is redneck as fuck though I think

I said happy easter

Eh its not all bad. Just a tool man. I do stupid skinner box shit with it though. Click it like 50 times a day. Also I tend to sperg out and unfollow people pretty easy so I follow like 20 people or something

ree. I was in the shower. Come back

hi, i'm new

Hey man. Happy easter.

What are you up to?

>was in the shower
did you touch your ding dong while at it?

I didn't actually. Will have to clean it soon

>easter
what? isn't it on 16th worldwide?

Its good friday.

I got salmon pizza to eat today yesterday

just had dinner. sipping on some coffee right now, about to watch hockey playoffs

how's your morning tasmaniac

Eh its good actually. Feel a bit refreshed, heads a bit fuzzy and I've already had two strong coffees though so I don't want to end up skittering around my flat like a crackhead

Wondering what I should do today. Thinking about buying god eater so I feel obliged to play it

i bought a kinder surprise and hoped it won't be fucking smurfs. and guess what. it was the fucking smurfs. again. are germs obsessed with them or what?
at least, it's a bong smurf

That's what you get for buying meme treats for memes really

I don't have any eggs :/

Seems a bit full on roaming down to the shops for one. There won't be a bus up to my place until tuesday

t. its friday

coffee shivers fun. its good friday, just spend the whole day drinking

Well actually I would quite like to drink but I have this weird thing in my body that comes up when I thought about it. Depressed probably. And I've got like $25 so I can't afford drinks and would be hard pressed to get a taxi home

the shops are far away? hope you have enough food until after easter

Eh like a 20 minute walk or something. And yeah I have plenty

Can't get faceapp to work on my pc and my phones dead :/

go make some brekkie anad eat

Had some cheese garlic bread for breakfast already. Was the super nice stuff too

>vkontakte
There are actual foreigners that use it or you are just a russian under vpn?

whats for lunch then? im hungry

>foreigners
czechs know about it. mostly, cause of music
>russian under vpn
is it that hard to imagine russians outside of russia? literally everyone knows about ruskies and churkas runnning away to study abroad

He's a bashnik studying in Czech republic

Salmon pizza actually. Should be ok but my tummy is a bit grimey from greasy breakfast

See you lads in a few hours! Getting my beauty sleep.

Anzu best aidoru do not lewd

Bye

It won't work :^)

Sweet dreams though

wut

salmon pizza doesnt sound yummy at all.. never even seen fish as a pizza topping before

Salmon pizza is mustard rice

But yeah the lamb one is perhaps more tasty but its good friday.

>but its good friday
you are too gay to be christian tbqh

Who said I'm either gay or a christian?

How do you celebrate easter?

With tasty treats

>wut
you don't even know the anime girl you're posting? kek

Why would I? its just a cute animu

There's a great pizza place that does an excellent seafood pizza
One of the best pizzas I've ever had, lots of anchovies on that bit

Is a bit expensive for a large, though

She's more than just a cute anime girl, pidor.

>gay
>those trap pics before
>christian
>lamb one is perpahs more tasty but its good friday
the last one i didn't get, but i thought it was something like fasting

In my town*

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same as you're more than a basement dwelling neet?

Never fugged a man. So not gay no matter how much you ree about it

And yeah I'm culturally a Christian and believe in god. What's the harm in eating fish one day of the year?

i gotta give it a try one day then..

desu though the person who put prawns on pizza should be hanged

>Same as you're more than a basement dwelling neet?
Well, yes. I don't live in a basement and I'm not a neet.

>Christian and believe in God
i don't believe you. it's as if i would consider myself muzzie, but still would do all the "haram" things.

Yet the truth of your soul calls to you

I'd like to be a neet, but it's impossible to be one in Russia and not starve in a matter of few weeks.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Лыкова,_Агафья_Карповна

You missed the culturally bit bro. Most important part.

See I'm aware of God. But I don't know Jesus and was never confirmed. However I was raised Christian and when I look to my moral compass inside its fundamentally a Christian one in a lot of aspects. Its easy to forget that out culture of Humanist Ideals is based on Christian ideals but it doesn't change it.

So yeah I am culturally a Christian but not, at the moment, a practising one. Also I believe some wild shit that's not really covered in Christian teaching.

Move then. I would give a lot to have a job and a social life but I am unfortunately a neet.

Fucking sucks

>tfw no mongol today

aww you missed me

n-no, why would I?

Cause you want dat dope jacket from me

I do quite want a jacket

Thread's been dead all day :/

All day? Idk man i just got up from my bed and teh day has only started for me it's almost 13:00 tho. Had some cold pirozhki for late breakfast cause i was too lazy to warm them up.

>pirozhki
What is it?

mmm I've been waking up early this week. Want to have a nap but its all a bit hectic. Logan's up btw. Got Korean subtitles but still

>Pirozhki (пиpoжки) - is a generic word for individual-sized baked or fried buns stuffed with a variety of fillings.
Nah i think i'll wait for a clean version without subs. Isn't it's illegal to pirate movies in Straya? I mean it certainly is but i've always thought it was 3d world's thing to pirate?

Nah its not illegal. Something of a grey area maybe? idk they blocked pirate bay but its not illegal I think

Okay i'm relieved to see if i would finally decide to migrate west i will be able to continue to pirate stuff yohoho

Won't you like melt in Australia?

I thought mongols were just a meme

u cunts really exist?

Yeah i most likely will so Canada or Alaska seems more my kind of place or Funland we were brothers once you know?
Nah it's just a meme actally i'm a russian erping as mongol

Today got shit :/

What the source of

>asking what something with the title in the picture is

You're not serious are you?

Says it right there?

You were serious sheeeeiiiiitt

Its in english... right there.. got a cracking headache man :DDD

I won't dare to call it English. Take some painkillers dunno

what are country people like in europe?
are they like rednecks?

Yes

I thought you were all chavs, not rednecks

I OD'd on heroin. Good thing someone hit me up with a shot off Narcan to my ass.