Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>tfw shit was so cash copypaste gives you nostalgia
>this image was related more than 10 years ago
>next year Sup Forums turns 15 years old
>some have been here all this time
>mfw

>My name is John

who the fuck has a retarded name like that

obvious bait is obvious.

Ist das nicht der Typ aus Party Bruder?

Hey legends!
My name is John, and I like every single one of you. All of you are healthy, capable, winners who spend every second of their day looking at awesome pictures. You are everything great in the world. I mean, I guess it’s fun being nice to people, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even better than liking pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much a reasonable happy guy. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than those sports that require dexterity and concentration? I know you also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just supported me emotionally; what a nice lady:)). You are all legends who should just pat yourselves on the back. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my better half.

I was here when this copypasta was born. Am i an oldfag now?

Underrated

>ITT summer it's coming

Love this pasta, a nice old flavor

Thats Rude, makes me remember those broken dreams.

Jesus these school kids dont lurk enough

Haven't seen this one in a while

>Shit was SO cash

Ahh, nostalgia

are you sitting in a desk chair?

Hey Jedi faggots,

My name is Anakin and I hate every single one of you. All of you are over critical, nerf herder, "diplomats", who spend every day meditating and "not getting involved". You never listen, and you won't let me take the trials. I'm way ahead of you, I know the force. I got more midiclorians than Yoda. Senator Palpatine thinks I'm the best and could be a Jedi master. I'm getting some sweet senator pussy (shit was SO cash). Some day I'm gonna be in charge and I will make it so no one can die. You'll see.

Pic related, it's me and my bitch.

Hodor Hodor,

Hodor, hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor, hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor. Hodor, hodor hodor hodor? Hodor, hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor.

Hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor, hodor "hodor hodor hodor hodor"? Hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor (hodor hodor; hodor HODOR hodor). Hodor hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor

Hodor hodor: Hodor hodor hodor.

hi john

NIGGA NIGGA.
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Hey Faggot Infidels,

My name is Jamal, and I hate every single one of you Infidels. Allah willing, all of you fat, retarded, no-lifes will spend the last second of their days looking at blood rush from your neck and I cut off your head and post the pictures on the Internet to show the rest of your Infidel friends we mean business. You are everything wrong in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any goat pussy? I mean, I guess it’s killing people for fun because of your own refusal to recognize Allah as the one true God and Muhammad is his prophet, but I will take killing you Infidels to a whole new level.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much a perfect martyr. I was captain of the bomb making team, and started my own ISIS cell. What people do you kill, other than people in your so-called “Call of Duty” I also kill Christians and Jews, and have a banging hot girlfriend who wears a carpet (She just blew me; because I forced her to or I would throw acid in her face….Shit was SO shekel). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves, before I cut your heads off. Thanks for listening, the streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers.
Pic Related: It’s me and my jihad bride from Europe. She’s 12.

Hey name, my faggots is John

Fuck you John. You've been posting this shit since 09 and I'm tired of seeing you on here so much if you hate us all. You're such a scumbag and I'm surprised you've been with your girl for so long (even though shes ugly af). Why don't you get a life instead of insulting us on the daily.

Mom's spaghetti

since way before 09 nigga