twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums's favorite country anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=QhkyaSd0ga8

I like them shorts.
Yeah I like it it's in muh jeans
I was in The Nash for a lil while.
Dated a country singer/song-writer
John Rich is a lil cunt

Probably the only music genre where the artists and listeners don't take themselves seriously and know how to have fun instead.

It's alright, but it doesn't really speak to me as a big city commiefornian.

I hated it when I was a kid.

The older I get, the more I like it.
Especially the stuff from when I was a kid that I hated.
I didn't yet have the perspective to appreciate the nuance and strong values.

Country music is degenerate. The newer stuff is basically the same as modern "rap", and older country music was mostly about drinking and being worthless and not doing anything about it. There are no inspiring or positive messages to be found except for a few sparse examples I can think of.

> The newer stuff is basically the same as modern "rap"
Ahaha, so true.

No, fuck the South

literally the same as modern pop but with acoustic or a steel guitar instead. it's a fucking disaster for it to be considered a genre

Only stuff like Willie, Waylon, Hank and Hank Jr., Bob Wills, Townes Van Zandt, Merle, Johnny Cash and David Allan Coe. Modern Nashville country is dogshit, they hand some frat boy pussy an acoustic guitar and a cowboy hat and he sings about cold beer, Jesus and pick up trucks

As long as the country isn't Sweden

Country music is for loser stupid Southerners

Hank III is the best Hank
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-qdQ2AI2H0

No, not really.

I don't generally listen to Country - as someone who spends time in the city but looks for any reason to escape to my land out in the country, this touches my feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

DURRRR TRUK BEER JESUS

Stompin Tom sang about trucks too

>mfw Sup Forums isn't listening to true patrician music
youtube.com/watch?v=HIrKSqb4H4A

New stuff is shit. You can find some decent older stuff if you make an effort. George Strait had some pretty good stuff back in the day.

Southern rock is in even worse shape - pretty much dead. Literally nothing worth mentioning since the Black Crows 20-25 years ago.

Why do country people talk that way?

Older stuff from the 50's and 60's is good.

Modern country is just pop with accents.

I like beer for my horses by Toby Keith ft Wilkie nelson. It's a good song about taking justice into your own hands. Also if you want to party with sexy white chicks go to a country concert.

Stompin tom was a retarded piece of shit.

I grew up in the country with my main culture coming from farming, hunting, and fishing. It's a far better life than I ever saw in the city, probably why I went back after school. I love country music too.

That's a cute song OP.

I like this song. I don't listen to country and maybe this is too pop to be considered so but I like it anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8EamHKpdrM

youtube.com/watch?v=tl1uv6gB4hE

That's one the newer country songs that I like, it's not all nigger garbage like fucking god damn Florida Nigger Line