Republican states require the most welfare

> Republican states require the most welfare

> Conservatives imply that they have the best economic policies and that liberals just want more 'free shit'

Explain that Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/
rare.us/story/81-of-people-receiving-public-housing-benefits-vote-democratic-and-thats-just-the-tip-of-the-handout-iceberg/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/11/donald-trump/donald-trump-repeats-pants-fire-claim-unemployment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>republican deep south
>full of niggers
That's why.

Also, next time try posting a picture that's not for ants.

Republican states in the south are full of niggers.

The ones in the midwest are on the farm subsidies tit.

/thread

AZ and NM, along with the northern states is all redskins on reservations. Remove that funding from the equation... And far less welfare use than other states.

The south.... Is niggers, or in the case of OK.... More redskins on reservations.

It's because all the niggers are there. It's also why test scores are low.

The more you know

Also less densely populated and thus more federal highway spending per capita.

Explain West Virginia.
Mostly old white people on welfare.
You can't blame everything on blacks.

Federal Aid isn't welfare syrup. Border states have Customs and Border patrol. States bordering the ocean have Coast Guard. Also some of those states have a high military presence.

Yeah, I'd love to see the methodology

Also
>welfare

It's says federal aid which I'm sure actually means federal funding

>california
>border state
>long coast line
>not a drain on the country
Hmm, makes you think.

have another lads

OH SHIT!
EXEMPTION TO THE RULE THEREFORE I DEBUNKED THE RULE!
HAHA I WIN!

California would have one of the top ten largest economies in the world if it was its own country. Thus, it dumps more into into the federal tax pool than it takes from it

Oh man the states which lack a vast wealth of natural resources are doing the worst go fucking figure
morons

Not to mention the red states have the worst human resources. Right wing retarded white male assburgers.

>right wing retarded white male assburgers.
its surely no coincidence that the poor states lack opportunity and are forced to always look for tax cuts. Clear distinction that voting red usually means low taxes. As most republicans offer that compared to dems.

>implying right wing men didn't build the country you enjoy and degenerate today

>gulf coast states don't have a wealth of natural resources
That's an impressive level of ignorance.

Republican states all happen to have the most niggers in the country. Texas, a state that has way less niggers than the rest of the south gives more than it receives.

you fucking autistic fag get off Obama's black dick already

>canadian
>one post
>inflammatory in nature
bait'd

What are these numbers in absolute terms and not a percentage? Saying aid makes up a larger percentage of general revenue doesn't necessarily mean it's higher if the total revenue is actually lower than these other states.

That said I've never not thought that republicans are reetarded and do stupid shit when elected. My current support of them is purely out of necessity. Don't conflate alt-right and republicans they aren't the same thing.

Hey look at what race is most depended on welfare, and can you guess where they have the highest population

>vast wealth of natural resources
Alaska came in 50th retard.

The founding fathers were liberal, progressive revolutionaries with guns.

The conservatives wanted to stick with Great Britain.

A FUCKING LEAF

>forecasted job growth 2013

k

This would be a valid argument if states were people, but they aren't. Democrats are more likely to go on welfare.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/

rare.us/story/81-of-people-receiving-public-housing-benefits-vote-democratic-and-thats-just-the-tip-of-the-handout-iceberg/

Yeah worked out great for KKKansas.

Take your pills leaf.

>chart for ants

> progressive revolutionaries with guns.
the same guns that leftist shitlords bitch and whine about people owning

>mfw your state is known as a communist one yet its ranked #40

quality comment their burgerfriend :))))))))

Because the terms liberal and conservative TOTALY didn't have different connotations back then.

what did he mean by this?

A combination of high nigger/beaner population and/or lack of development/income production comparatively.

Leftist states tend to be on the coasts, and coasal cities are the highest producers of wealth.

The Feds also mandate that there must be a set level of income and accomodations based on the national average of wealth; which is why the states HAVE to meet food stamp/Medicare quotas. Republican politicians from the red states keep telling Congress that we don't need them, since they all go to trashy people that nobody likes, but Democrats from blue states keep forcing them to take them. Basically, libs are cucking themselves, as usual.

Cool. Some shit completely unrelated to the thread. GTFO leaf.

Gee what a surprise that states like Texas that are business friendly have the highest growth and stales like NY are below average

Seriously man get off Obama's dick

You do this in every single thread. Why? Everyone calls you a faggot and you act smug.

Yeah well conservashits also claim that if you're not rich you're lazy, yet they're poorer than liberals. Can't explain that!

Starting a revolution and making your own country isn't exactly the conservative thing to do, is it right wing retard.

Answer the question bitch.

>alaska
read your shitty comment
Mississippi is the poorest state in the Union despite having that coast whoopty fuckin do.

>confusing classical liberal with modern meme liberal

Fucking autist.

>is it right wing retard.
>classical liberalism
>left-wing

Libshits don't want to work, so in capitalist states the feds have to step in and baby them.

Those "east coast liberals" supported capitalism and gun rights. Thomas Jefferson even believed that anyone who committed sodomy should be castrated.

>read your shitty comment
And?

Republican states have Democrat cities.... said cities have niggers.... said niggers need welfare.

Not my fault as a Californian that your stupid family decided to settle in the middle of fucking nowhere.

I don't know why you think that justifies punishing my states' success to make up for your states mediocrity.

muh classic liberalism

You took poli sci 101. Congrats.

Thomas Jefferson was literally for free universities. He put on his tombstone. He would endorse Bernie.

I'm calling him a right wing retard.

I'm saying the conservative thing to do back then was staying with Great Britain which is what at least 30% of the colonies wanted.

You fuckers are morons man.

And its Alaska, not even a million people and majority live in one city. I didn't mean ALL red states are poor, I meant the ones in the south vote red because they need less taxes because people there are alot less wealthier than those in Cali or NY.

I live in LA county

I mean for instance look at Missouri and Illinois on that map 39.4% vs 25.7% respectively. Sure Missouri's percentage is larger but in absolute terms they're taking in 10billion versus Illinois at 16billion.
If you wanted to be more fair maybe you could've ranked them by federal spending per capita most red states have lower taxes so the total per capita spending is somewhat lower.

Large amount of nonwhites and farm subsides

Liberals passed laws allowing gibs to minorities

Minorities that heavily populate the Deep South

Remind me how many times capitalism, free markets, and corporations are in the constitution?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect UNION, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general WELFARE, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

UNION AND WELFARE YOU RIGHT WING RETARDS.

POL BTFO

>dat image
>ignore the fact that Democrats had control of both houses of Congress starting in 2007
>ignoring the fact Democrats lost control of the House in 2011
>ignoring the fact that before 2011 a lot of state legislatures became Republican majorities because the federal Democrats were destroying the country

>Oh man the states which lack a vast wealth of natural resources are doing the worst go fucking figure morons

backpedal much moron?

>I live in LA county
Might as well be the a leach red state sitting in the 8th largest economy in the world.
>metropolis in the middle of a desert with no natural resources

Even a 1st grader could see the pattern. Not you though.

A lot of minorities live in California.
Yet California pays the bills.

He's wrong on the numbers. But he is right that the unemployment has gone down due to a decrease in labor force participation, which is caused by large swaths of people retiring and a high youth unemployment.

>As a percentage of general revenue

Of course states with less revenue will look like they are taking more. It's percentage based.

This pic should explain most of it. I have no explanation for KY or WV though.

I love white liberals cannot understand, or rather how they pretend not to know that the south is full of nigs, when they the blackest region in America for being the most backward.

Obama a shit

>"If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy."

But yeah, he would be a Bernie supporter because of this one issue, dumbfuck.

I actually think he'd have a heart attack when he learned about the existence of the Federal Reserve.

Holy shit!! re read what you just typed. In fact please say you are a bernie fag so I can screen cap.

oh shit, you mean people that lost their jobs need food assistance? well god damn

Really the reason why the south is so conservative

The point of contention is that in the United States, the official unemployment rate is calculated based on people actively looking for a job that are out of work. The problem is this excludes people who have previously looked for work but found no opportunity and effectively dropped out of the workforce despite being able and willing to workzor people in shitty part time jobs that would be prefer to be working full time. Politifact puts the "true" unemployment rate at about 10 percent, or roughly double the official total politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/11/donald-trump/donald-trump-repeats-pants-fire-claim-unemployment/

That's the preamble leading to the Constitution, in which it describes that the general welfare would be provided by the guidelines they set out.

"Union" refers the the nation, not workers' unions, you dumbfuck. Seems like you latch on to words without understanding their context; that's a sign of somebody with plebeian intelligence.

WV used to vote Democrat. We only voted against Obama because this state tends to be more racist and we're voting for Trump because he'll actually work to help the working class.

Is says right on the top, percentage of state general revenue. Montana makes $100,000 in general revenue, and gets $1,000 in aid, that number would be 10%. California makes $100,000,000 and gets $1,000,000 in aid and that number would be 10%. If we were looking at figures that weren't based on the percentage of the states general revenue we would get a better picture of whats actually happening.

Excellent observation. There is data (I don't have a link) that shows neighboring counties with different ratios of blacks to white will exhibit varying levels of conservativism with the more conservative whites residing in the counties with high black populations. Also, another uncomfortable fact that white liberals don't like to acknowledge is that on issues with religious connotations, blacks tend to be equally as conservative as southern whites. I love watching white liberals dance around black homophobia and pro-life attitudes.

Oh we're latching onto words now? Here we go.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

A WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

That does not mean every rwnj gets a gun.

>alaska has no resources
>it has no oil
shut up

Long beach isn't a desert

follow the posts before replying.

Sorry to interrupt but...every able bodies white male between 16-60 (or some similar age range) was considered "militia" when that law was written. Therefore blacks, women, the handicapped, and the elderly should be barred from owning guns by your logic.

What good are resources if there aren't enough people to extract them.

Really it's resources + manpower + infrastructure efficiency that makes a region successful. Half of Alaska's roads are inaccessible during winter without massive crews of snowplows.

>I actually think he'd have a heart attack when he learned about the existence of the Federal Reserve.

You may be right on that. Same with one family having more wealth than nearly half the country.

Take your pills leaf.

failed logic 101. wouldn't expect anything more from a cucked as fuck canadian.

A) Those states have niggers and injuns.

It was actually meant for the slave patrols. The white southern rednecks were worried the blacks were going to get uppity. Yet another compromise to appease the dumb half of the country.

Lincoln should have just let the south go quite frankly.

You could have your United States of Mississippi.

They were classical liberals, which are the opposite of modern "liberals"

>by your logic
Every time without fail I see this phrase used to make a retarded misconstrued point. Every time.

No actually we'd be deflecting. This way of portraying the data shows the net give vs. take a state contributes.

The rest of LA is.

They are also not Alt Right faggots either.

>Mississippi
The blackest state in America is also statistically last in everything good and first in everything bad. Coincidence?
The patriots of New England actually wanted their guns as much as anyone else. Slavery was certainly a consideration. I won't argue that. But I think the fact that we had just fought a war for independence influenced by republican thought and the ideals of personal liberty had more to do with the 2nd amendment.

Also, you might want to read this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

>retarded misconstrued point
Nope. It's simply the law and reality as it existed in the late 18th century. Words have meaning and the context in which the law was written reveals the text's true intent.

Also, calling anyone you disagree with retarded shows off your inner Snowden. It's terribly unimpressive.

>niggers
>more Republicans
Thus we should import more niggers to secure a victory for Trump!

Lincoln biggest mistake was not sending every black back to Africa