Ok so I recently got a gf and she's really into some BDSM/DDLG. I go along with it and I enjoy it. Thing is...

Ok so I recently got a gf and she's really into some BDSM/DDLG. I go along with it and I enjoy it. Thing is, she's 2 years younger than me and for many purposes, I cannot say the age. What is the response from Sup Forums?

Pic related btw

Post pics

MODS

>Newfag

Fuckpig wants more pictures

this

Trips for nudes?

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Who said im not 18?

fuck of child

>misspells "off"
>Proceeds to call me child
Go back to class, kiddo

Fuckpig hopes you bend it over and spank it hard. Naughty cuties deserve to be punished.

>thinks that every person has English as a mother tongue.
>Defend himself with calling other people child
fuck of child

Noted

English is a language not a body part, you retard

>didn't understand

>Doesn't understand the sarcasm

>didn't understand

Will you just go along with the thread?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

wow that sound's exactly like my ex, she's a disease on this planet

Holy shit same
Don't stick your dick in crazy op

Fantastic, marry her. I did.

Wait how

Have fun! Dated a 15yo when i was 22.

We were planning on fucking in a relatively empty movie theater

That's fun af, did it with my ex, allthough it was not empty, but people still didn't notice.

Been there OP

>Be me 17
>Casual relationship with 15 yr old 9/10 qt3.14
>Friends since I was 8
>Turn 18
>Start to feel weird about it, unsure of legality or ethics
>slowly end it

FF 10 years and we recently ran into each other and fucked for old times sake

Any tips?

Well, we did it in the front, almost under the chairs (the people behind us were like 3 rows up so they didn't notice)

Best way is to be in the back tho, it all depends on the layout. do they have couches or just chairs? If just chairs then well, either let her sit in your lap or just do it on the floor.

>69
Thanks for the wise words, O great one

Are you sure you don't want to disclose her age?

69 may be fun! But it's even more exciting to penetrate when in the movies.

Make sure she's wearing a skirt with no underwear (one can do some fun play and teasing when going to the movies as well).

Lol sorry bud i was referring to your last 2 numbers on the post, I was definitely planning on penetration. I'll try and see if she's down for no underwear. She should considering she's into choking, biting, and calling me daddy lmao (deadass though)

Fuck off back to the loli threads you edgy cunt

Lol, didn't notice..

Oh! same with my ex, tip is, if you lay down on the side and do her, you can bite her while choking her fairly easy.

To make it more fun, put a dog collar on her. then you have a better control on her

> 2 years younger
> cannot say the age
GTFO

lmao no way. She really likes chokers and kitten collars so definitely i'll try to get her to wear that

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>
>735581577
She's 14 and I'm 16 lmao

Ah so your GF is 16? Reported you fucking pedophile.

>I'm 16 lmao

Okay, bye

im 16 retard lmao get me banned nigga

see ya in a month

well you're the one underage. So i was waving goodbye to you until a bored mod takes care of ya. But maybe you're lucky and they don't give a fuck to day. Pro tip, it's never a good idea to disclose your age if it's sub-18.

I know that, i just felt like testing the mods today

you do you.

While im here, isnt it wild af that a 14 yr old girl is THAT kinky? like, jesus christ lmao

even though now 14 yr is kinda fucked irl, if i was your age yes i would have loved my life. Enjoy it and her as long as you can.

Sexual stuff aside though, like shes a really great girl personality wise. Imma make sure i take good care of her. Any tips?

Well first of all don't be devastated if she changes (she might considering her age) and maybe breaks up with you. and avoid becoming a whiny cunt who just talks about themself. Have a guy who does just that and wonders why he is still a virgin and needs to lie about his sexual life

Noted. Thanks user i'll probably be banned for a month by the time i get back on.

guess so.

Don't get her knocked up, have kinky fun.

Two years isn't a big deal, my parents are 6 apart

but tbh it's a difference if they're sub 20 or in their 30s or 40s because age is actually not much more than a number, then

No, society bitched about it if you're under 18.

I'm a freshie in college, gf is sophomore in hs. Nothing wrong with that.

you should have charged your damn phone on that saturday evening.

this is not a loli gf but a literall child

see u later underage user b&