Help.. I killed my family's dog by accident, I hid it under my bed right now I really don't know how to get it out...

Help.. I killed my family's dog by accident, I hid it under my bed right now I really don't know how to get it out, they are looking for her.

I left Heroin on my table and it ate it along with some hash...

You're a fucking mess and a complete cunt.

Now that that's out of the way, you need to just get it the fuck out of the house, if it just died it'll be quite a while before it starts to reek. Dump it in a stream somewhere or give it a good burial out in the woods or some shit. It'll just mean you have indoor pets for now on cause the fam doesn't want another runaway.

Leave it under the sofa.

Have you tried cpr?

It's my house, my family is on visit as a summer vacation stay.

Why exactly would I help a degenerate drug user/dog killer?

Good point yeah make sure it's dead before you , you might luck out.

Bury it and post pics

pix or it didn't happen faggot

Is it possible that the animal hospital would see it was due to a drug?

it's not like they're going to do an autopsy, why are you hiding it?
you can also make it seem like it ate some poison mushrooms or whatever.

btw: stop doing hard drugs you worthless piece of dogpoop

face the music you junkie

i second this

Tell your family the dog OD'd. Say you warned the bitch but she wouldn't listen.

It puked a lot, so I think they might want an autopsy..

Yea, just bury him/her

lol, OP just take him out in the night or when no one is home, pretty easy, probably put in a near forest... No one will do a autopsy if the dog isn't few months old.

An autopsy on a dog?

Another soul claimed by the heroin epidemic. You deserve this, OP.

Oh yeah, and R.I.P. in peace, doggo.
F

Fuck, I got dubs twice in a row.

try to weekend at bernie's this shit, see how long it takes for them to notice its dead

hang yourself and do the world a favour

use the dog dying as an excuse to go to rehab. sounds like you need it, bro.

Kek, your family is gonna ask why it wasn't you instead when they find out.
gg

What a piece of shit. I am so careful when I have drugs around cos of my cat. Well, the best thing to do is to tell the truth and face the music.

Checked

Second this.

lord kek

Can dogs get addicted as we can? It has gotten some drugs before as well, but it seemed to be fine and happy like never before.

I feel extremely bad about this, I'm crying myself to death since it was a loyal well-trained buddy of mine. I'd do anything to get it back to life, I don't know what to do anymore I'm literally in panic

Those damn dog junkies. She didn't even left anyrthing I bet.

So careless. OP was smart enough to leave his very dangerous dope on the table and the doggo took a bite. It means you didn't deserve that dog.

Don't be a retard OP

wait until nobody is around ur house or its late at night

Put doggo in a bag

Put it in ur car, amke sure the blood and corpse is visible though

Go to a Police station

Tell them that you're a heavy drug user and the dog ate your heroin stash

They will fully sympathize with your plight and will take care of the corpse from there, with little to no consequences for you. :)

The hell you fucking retard? Just sneak the dog out of the house and go to somewhere rural and throw it out you dipshit