New celeb thread

New celeb thread
Who are your top 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frankie.

Wew

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm s-so happy I have h-her...

Anna Kendrick
Alison Brie
Alexandra Daddario

I don't understand the celebrity culture
Can someone please explain to me why they are in any way more relevant than normal people?
They spend their entire career pretending to be other people rather than contributing to the advancement of humanity through science and technology.

I-I know I-I d-don't d-deserve h-her and I-I'm s-so sorry there are s-so many m-men languishing throughout l-life w-without b-b-being able t-to know wh-what it's l-like to p-possess a-a prize l-like this... I-I can s-say it is a-a lovely thing and w-well w-worth the t-time and effort put in t-to achieve one...

They represent this fictional lifestyle being sold to the masses. Kind of like the lottery winners of life.

1. Avril Lavigne
2. Sarah Chalke
3. Kristen Bell

P-Please f-forgive m-me f-for my good f-fortune, which h-has n-not smiled s-similarly u-upon th-the others i-in this thread...

Hey stutter bro, can you post some Vic pics that will help me blow a load for her?

Preferably some older top tier sexy ones like these, have seen the newer ones tons of times

Now I m-must r-remember t-to avoid the m-many strong alphas who a-are c-constantly t-trying t-t-to "accidentally" b-bump i-into h-her when w-we g-go out and touch and poke h-her a-ass and b-body w-with their dirty hands...

Ok g-good s-sir; p-please d-don't k-kick m-me in the n-nuts while I-I have m-my arm around Vic b-b-because y-you're upset... Y-You m-must l-like h-her; p-please d-don't g-grope her o-or, if y-you d-do, j-just d-don't hurt m-me too...

1. Gal Gadot 2. Aubrey Plaza 3. Karen Gillan

I'll tell you what I am going to do when I bump into the two of you next time in great detail over Kik if you have one

Gorgeous

Where's lefty and righty DB?

Not on my computer.

Aw. What age you think they are?

8-12

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir; I d-don't think th-that w-would b-b-be very p-prudent f-for m-me a-at this t-time... She's v-very b-b-beautiful: a-any m-man would b-be h-happy t-to have her and t-treat h-her a-as a queen...

Perfect to feed cream to?

Don't be so lewd...

It's what you wanted.

I-I w-wish I-I treated h-her b-better... I-I w-would p-probably b-be d-dealt m--many a knuckle s-sandwich i-if s-some p-people knew h-how I-I treat her s-sometimes...

When did I say that?
Anyway, got something for you. Remember the cs?

When you posted the pic first.

Sure.

What do you mean? Do you spank her ass until it's red?

Witherspoon

niiiice choices
mine are rachel weisz gal gadot flora shedden

she is so fucking perfect

Fuck yeah user

Here I go fappin again

can't not fap to the divine rw

4/10

fag

Lets fap to Duff

This fucking sucks man, so much vj posted last couple of days and I'm banned so can't contribute any...

Hey gramps!

yvonne strahovski

Celebs are nobody's who gives a shit.

Hi

Holy fuck let's

dream girl since i was 9

Gal Gadot is a fucking goddess

But you're posting right now...

Look at those fucking thighs!

They're hot succubuses and have thousands of photos and videos of each to fap to

That's why I love them

and a total sweetie 10/10 would cum inside

usually don't like her but fuck she looks like zooey d here and i love me some zooey

Oh I know

Minka

Zooey

Want to bury my face in between those thighs

Used mobile data to whine a bit, can't spend them on uploading pics though I'm afraid

Wanna taste that bacon

ohw... i want her sucking my cock for days

Good tits

That sucks

katy perry's good days

i want to taste her sweet mouth and gaze into her eyes whilst we gently fuck
feeling her warm cunt engulf my mind

Bet they tatse amazing
She is lucky to get to tatse Margot's feet...

Want to put it deep in her ass user

Fuckin same

All the ass

oh fuckfuckfuck i want her so bad
her daughter's hot too

Fuck I want to lick them both all over.

You have kik user

Here for that mild bod

What's yours

i could fill her mouth with my cum and after looking her masturbating and swallowing my cum slowly

Helloolleh93

Love to bury my cock in that ass

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

Sucking on her long toes is all I want.

Damn I love those tits

Marlijn Weerdenburg is mine favorit