Calling all alburquerque Sup Forumsros. Im going to be in town for a few days and I need some liqour...

Calling all alburquerque Sup Forumsros. Im going to be in town for a few days and I need some liqour. Send me your facebook @ [email protected] if you live in alburquerque and ill give you the details.

There will be a bit of money in it for you.

Bump

So what you're trying to tell us is you're underage and want someone else to buy alcohol for your underage ass? Why don't you just go to the grocery store and buy some apple juice.

That is completely correct. I dont go to the store and buy apple juice because i dont want applejuice you blithering idiot.

call up Mclovin and get him to buy it, sheesh

MODS MODS

Forwarded ur post to a friend of mine from Alburquerque, perhaps he will hit you up :p

Thx friend :)

>calls user blithering idiot
>literally soliciting a crime on Sup Forums w/o a vpn

Post more and I'll help

Why would i bother with a vpn when my ip is ever changing anyways because im traveling? Why would i want to slow down my connection just to hide an ip in a place that im not going to be in a few days?

>cant even use Sup Forums with vpn

Just smoke some weed bro, we got a lot of it

f u c k
sauce?

Ive been searching for days

fuckkkkk
im actually diamonds

Source please.

thanks so much user
if you got a folder could you dump it?

These are just a couple gems i found. I dont really have a folder.

Vids with sound and >1meg allowed in vola

volafi le dot or g slash r/cb03mucw

Fuck off little boy.

a 14 year old calling someone a "blithering idiot"
the most reddit thing I've seen on redditchan today

Fuck off old man

I'm pretty sure the blonde on the left's name is Chloe Toy. I'm not 100% sure, but it's worth taking a gander.

damn thanks though :)

will do :)

Im 18 and im stuck in the car with my annoying mom (love her tho) and looking at about a week without alcohol.

I drink about everyday and im really desperate right now

MODS

MODS
MODS

MOOOOOOOOOOODS

MOOODS

>>I drink about everyday and im really desperate right now
gosh, that's really cool and mature, I respect you a lot

if you were actually an alco you would know how to sort out your own booze and your mother would have noticed the dt's by now

MODSMODSMODS

MOODDSSS

>haha guys look I'm 18 and I'm already an alcoholic
>look how cool I am
you're going places fam

im fuckind deadth

When you heard about instwatch

source ?

MODS
MODS
MODS

Not an alcoholic. I drink often enough to get antsy when its gone. Rather not have my dear mother find out i am drinking though.

And i am going places. My future is so bright i have to wear sunglasses in the shower.

The fuck you wants mods for?

when I was a kid I used to hang around outside the liquor store asking people to buy me booze
otherwise go to a mall or whatever your age group does until you meet some people your own age who can hook you up
>if you live in alburquerque and ill give you the details.
>There will be a bit of money in it for you.
what 5$? haha, this thread was a stupid idea

Someone posted a CP pic... Now fags are freaking out.

Oh so it was just the usual reason

Grab me a pint of evan and ill give you 25. I dont have time to go be a mall rat

I'm not from Albuquerque
> I dont have time to go be a mall rat
what else you gonna do, haha

die u french faggt