More group shots with proud white girls and their big black cock man next to them...

More group shots with proud white girls and their big black cock man next to them. Maybe some whiteboys there to applaud them?

more

More! I love jerking my little white cock to this!

Dumb shit. Look at his hand. That's the awkward hand pose. She's not his girlfriend

To Be honest some of these people don't look like niggers

The most beautiful one is not taken by any nigs.
Proof that you nigs only get those that we white boys don't want

Wow that blow-up doll looks so real
Where did this nig steal it from?

her family probably can't know she's getting dicked down by blacks.

More with red heads?

God, I hope she took that nigger cock later that night...

Is that girl on the far right trying to pull the black guy's hand away?

keep em coming

keep dreaming, you delusional fool.

Whats the rule, jackass? Thou shall not post niggers, nigger.

>God, I hope she took that nigger cock later that night...

I take it you find that super hot like me right?

date night for gf

kik me i fuck you with the darkest dick
KIK: murnaubi

rip. i feel sorry for her just going alone

the real question - whats the story with these two.

I love these bestiality threads

The nigger on the right gets all three

That's because niggers aren't real

Pregnant, dudes already left

It's like they are not even looking at those ugly motherfucking faces. Every black guy on here looks like a fucking ugly ass troll.

These girls aren't color blind, they are just regular blind.

So many single mothers

love has no color, they just want black dick is all.

Nah, society and people like you do. I'm not white or black and this is fucking stupid. Everyone else just laughs at you two races bickering all the time. Meanwhile I fuck both sides and just watch things unfold.

Niggers are superior alright, they are usually best at being arrested. Always the first to be picked in a line up, and generally all niggers are the best at not speaking any real English words.

Source: not a nigger

cool story.

I know, and you would not have replied if you did not think so. These threads are deplorable and should a bannable offense.

>proud
>niggerlover
Choose one

like this?

I applaud them for helping spread AIDS among the niggers.

That's a Mexican

didn't read

Fucking bots. I thought they were banned from 4 chan?

not bot mate.

The fetishization of niggers just further proves that they'll always be our slaves.

You do know white/black genes are co-dominant right? Despite nazi alarmism, niggers will always be a minority here, and thus racemixing literally does nothing but dwindle black numbers down- due to the co-dominant genetic factor.

Keep dreaming though :')

Moar like this?

Any more of her? Looks exactly like an old classmate

Whatever, you're still a nigger and I am not.
Can't change being a nigger.

I can't get mad when I see a white chick nigging it up. I like fucking girls who treat me like shit, so I'm not going to sit there and be a hypocrite. Plus it lets me know outright that the chick wasn't my type anyway.

Its the second time I see that pic deleted. Is it illegal?

She will want a white boy anyway after her black period. You will let her fuck black cocks in the marriage and she will be so happy.

Once they go black we don't want them back.

This. They're taking one for the team to better the human race in the long haul.

lol fuck off white boi

veterans with disabilities center?

Yeah, "black period" doesn't really work around here. I wouldn't eat tainted beef, so I'm certainly not going to fuck tainted pussy.

This is the 5th time i see you posting this thread in just a few days. Can i ask you what your obsession with this is? Its kinda pathetic, don't you think?

Their parents (especially their fathers) should kill themselves for allowing their white daughters to become degenerate whores.

Most of them come from single mother households

Yet you don't know when you meet her on Tinder.

Gee Bill! Three dates?

This dude looks alright, not all black peeple are niggers.

I thought bestiality was illegal

just to prove you all wrong

In my mind they're lesbians, righty is the dominant one, she's letting lefty know she's going to get that ass eaten once the rest leave.

and again

those dont even look like the stereotypical coon niggers /bol/ always complains about.

Yeah OP is a faggot I expected pants by the knees, gorilla warfare and dudes throwing up gang signs, this is just some black bros trying to get laid.