Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my PSP and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

That's fucking disgusting pal

>PSP
>reverse image search
>kek
i have hella acne and i still have a really gorgeous girlfriend

>daily shitpost

get some proactiv or biore shit on your face

fucking copypasta shitpost

Bruh, you can google the solution, yet you asked faggots on Sup Forums, good job.

Get something for your fucking acne OP

I used to know plenty of people who had bad acne and still had a girlfriend

Learn to be happy by yourself m8. Maybe then you wont kill yourself.

well adjusted adults go see a doctors, retards go ask google and autists come here

You know when you sleep and your eyes give of that crusty secretion? That was designed to smoothen skin when we were less eveolved. If you want to produce some of it, FIRST use some eye drops and then pour A SINGLE drop of any spicy sauce into each eye (THAT'S ONE DROP PER EYE). The eye drops will numb the pain and no damage will be done but you will start crying out smooth stuff that ain't tears, just rub that on your cheeks, user.

Drink only water, use some stridex or something, and wash your face 3 times a day... It will go away pretty quick, and if it doesn't, it may be a skin condition, not acne.

don't you answer him, fagget

pop all your pimples

reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction

tape salami slices to your face/affected area while you sleep for 2-3 weeks. it will get worse before it gets better but this is the best way without spending heaps on expensive creams that sting and dont do anything in the long run. PS it helps if you pre-heat the peperroni first, in the microwave or a pan. you can also wear a mask with the peperroni underneath if you sleep still, me i roll around too much i have to tape it on there.

You'll never get a gf cause your a faggot copy paster, go shove black dildos up your ass you fucking few faggot

All of you newfags who think this is real, your all as much of a faggot as this OP is

Kek

Scrub this stuff on your face and wash it off. Then apply a small amount of skin moisturizer and it should really help you out. The pads can just be used instead but for best results use the cream.

>Calling Sup Forums a bunch of autists
>on Sup Forums
Good job user, you played yourself

Your image is older than you, OP.

more pasta plox

Money. Lots of money

Get yourself to a decent dermatologist, and then get put on Accutane - it's the only thing that will properly treat cystic acne and has any chance of doing it permanently. Added bonus, it reduces some of the scarring. Once gone, treat the scars with Vitamin E (natural stuff, not the synthetic shit)