What does "kek" and "check em" mean? I keep seeing people say it but I don't know what it means

What does "kek" and "check em" mean? I keep seeing people say it but I don't know what it means.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/shitpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek refers to the post numbers and is an algorithmic dialect known to kekistanis mostly.
nobody knows what check em means,it is posted only by the same one autistic banana

Lurk moar you faggot fucking newfag

Only one post is coming across as newfaggy in this thread.

glad you could join us today

"kek" is shorthand for "keep everything klean". it started a long time ago as a reminder not to go too far with posts so they don't get deleted.

"check 'em" just calls everyone's attention to look at posts in case they need to get reported.

Check em is short for checkmate. Kek is the sound you make when you throw up in your mouth, so it means disgusting.

"Kek" is Turkisch for "cake" and is used as a expression for posts you enjoyed, the same way you enjoy eating cake

"Check em" comes from way back, when someone confused Partrick Bateman with rapper eminem

This.
Also trap refers to a particular music style which is really popular here. Trap threads are here to celebrate this.

Kek is a god from egypt who was a face of frog (pepe) and numbers tell the truth (doubles,Triples,quadruples and so on)

In the thread you enjoy don't forget to post pictures of Spiderman, to say that you really enjoyed it. Spiderman taking over the thread means that this thread reached its objectives

this doesn't work if you all provide different trolls

Real response falling for the b8.
Kek is from World of Warcraft, as a replacement for lol.
Check em refers to people attempting to get doubles like mine in their post number.

Check em.

Kek had multiple significations throughout the ages, except that the spelling and sonority changed a bit

Check'd

Go back to 9fag with your shitty wow.

Kekistani's say "em" much like Canadians say "eh". Check em is just a way to ask for your bill after you have finished eating your bread

Double Czech'd

half the faggot kids who say kek dont even know where it came from theyre just following the crowd and its Sad!

Kek

OOOOH BABY A TRIPLE

I'm really enjoying this thread

You fucking ...... idiot

Kek - orcish for lol from World of Warcraft

Check'em - dubs guy

I hate all of you Shit lords

Umad.gif

A literal, linear mind is a weak mind.

You ruined and saved the joke at the same time

Chek'd

Official SHIPOST (Sup Forums) server!
discord.me/shitpost

17k members !!

Ignorance is arguing facts and believing opinion overrides truth.

>Aristotle

Oh shit nice

fuck you alliance faggot it should be bur

BUR SHOULD BE THE MEME DAMN IT REEEE etc.

>witnessed

Oh is it tacky aphorism day today? I didn't come prepared but let me try anyway.

A penny saved is a penny earned!
bet ya didn't know that

Kek comes from World of Walmart. A kek refers to a long check out line operated by a surly obese niggress who rings shit up wrong all the time and has to call the manager frequently.
Check em refers to looking around for either a self checkout lane, or one staffed by a qt3.14 white girl.

Fucking kek

i really like where this is going but i'm more into movie quotes

"Do it!" - darth vader to anakin skywaker is he kills general dooku

sauce?

Source: I worked there for three years

U know where else this should be? Sup Forums

Kekkles and sheckles

irly dunno where keke is for but check em is short form of the former republic of chzechosolvakia, i think both are geographical locations

Dude that shit should be a mandatory tattoo on everyone's forehead

Chzech'ed

holy user

Bery nice

Don't know the meaning of something summerfriend? Worry not, just head over to knowyourmeme.com, they have a database of everything! Hope to see you post again soon buddy!