Anyone want to meet up for a fight right now...

anyone want to meet up for a fight right now? i will meet at any train station from mandurah to perth in western australia. no weapons, 1on1, fight to submission. anyone not a pussy?

I'd take you on, just for a fun, clean fight, but I'm in the US, so it'd take me a while to get there.

You're such a faggot, join a boxing club if you want to get your nose bloodied...

I'm not interested in fighting but I'd love to meet up and we can share the size of our cocks, is that okay?

post pic, will consider, im in freo

i dont want to box i want to street fight someone in front of a group of frightened strangers with my shirt off

>no weapons
>anyone not a pussy

Pussy.

Are you game to fight a woman? If so, I will come fight you OP.

no, you will nothing before you see me on the street and my first is swinging for your head. i might be a 5'4 manlet i might be 6'7 170kg predator the jungle beasts dont get to choose who they fight

Come to swanview for many keks. Meet at midland traino for funsies. Ill look for the mlp bag you fuckin faggot.

sorry for spelling errors just smoked a heap of pcp and im blowing up
i have no problem unless you have a problem with me maybe losing control. violence towards women is a mjaor turn on for me and i might not be able to stop

I'm okay with an all out fight. Just don't try to rape me. I will tear off your testicles if you try anything funny.

i cant guarantee that. sometimes i black out

Alpha aS FUCK

Cool, I'm at 333 Pinjarra Rd. My kink is also dress ups so I'll be wearing a copper uniform.

i said at a traino between rocko and perth r u fkn dumb
yes

Damn, OP did you get cucked or something by a crush?

Did you actually smoke PCP? What's it like? Also do you know martial arts?

Sounds like it kys op save us the effort

How bout you play some dick jousting with OP, sounds like a good common ground !

intensely euphoric and high suggestive to hallucinations. no i dont know martial arts but i grew up in shitty places like armadale and kwinana and rockingham so ive been fighting coons all my life

How do the coons fight? I figure they fight dirty and try to choke you out or some other cheap trick. My friend who was Jamaican punched my elbows. Dirtiest shit ever

Also, how do you fight? Clean or dirty?