Drumpfets on suicide watch. Combover's popularity never exceeded Her Eminence Ms. Clinton, and it never will...

Drumpfets on suicide watch. Combover's popularity never exceeded Her Eminence Ms. Clinton, and it never will. Just give it up, wall people.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Wow, Trump is stumped. I'm now /Cruz Missile/

Oh no!
Im voting for hillary now

wait till the debates nigger, Clinton is Trumps final boss to godhood

>Her Eminence Ms. Clinton
How much do you get paid to suck her cock?

>twice already Trump was ahead of Hitlery
>only now starting to hammer her
>poll a month out of date
GET'EM OUT
OUT
U
T

>tfw new poll out tomorrow and Shillary's lead is going to drop even further
lmaoing at your life OP
Give it up, you can't stop Trump, he has been ordained by God to be President, it all came to me in a dream a la Glenn Beck.

You mean /Garry Ferry/ right?

Silly goy, it's supposed to be close. If Hillery gets too much of a lead, people on the fence will go for the "underdog". The right chart is Trump threatening Clinton's lead, so she can still be the victim.

Guess it's over for Trump, I am now a #HillShill

Yeah I guess since Hillary is beating trump in the polls right now that I will just vote for Hillary, yeah I guess I will do that

Wow. In the last month Trump has only brought the difference from double digits to 6.5, and just secured the nomination by having everybody else drop out last week. I'm done. I can't even

Looks like Trump's numbers have stabilized mate. Not sure what you're getting at. Plus a 6 point spread with 6 months to go, isn't insurmountable.

He's closed the distance on her twice before, only to go right back down, all the while never doing better than her in the RCP average, even with Rasmussen giving him a bullshit boost. Unless

-The economy tanks

-The email investigation amounts to SOMETHING, ANYTHING, even just a subpoena of a single staffer

-Trump broadens his appeal

-Every single Trump supporter votes, while Hilary has worse turnout.

and more ALL happen, he's not going to win. And even if they did, he probably will still lose.

it was a +11.6 difference last month looks like his chances are now trending upwards while HillDawg's is going downward by the looks of that graph.

Thanks for lifting my spirits OP!

>-The economy tanks
The economy is tanking. Thats why there are so many Bernie and Trump supporters. Thats why interest rates haven't been raised.

Trump has closed the gap by 4.5 points in 1 month, he's going to destroy Hillary. Sad retards like you can't see that.

To appeal the largest bloc of the electorate there are two things to be strong on.

1. National Security. An ISIS attack or something similar will give him a huge boost.

2. The Economy. Our economy is shit. Obama never had a 3% GDP raise in his 7+ years as president. The official numbers are masking just how bad it really is.

You can flip 1 and 2 in order of importance, but Clinton is weak on both fronts.

It's holding steady, tanking would be companies going bankrupt and the official unemployment rate increasing.

Not the first time he's closed it, and he still hasn't got above 45% support in the entire campaign.

Just wait till the debates. Trump doesn't need to widen his appeal, he just has to destroy Hillary's. Not too long ago it was revealed that Clinton hadn't done a press event in over 100 days. That's because the more people are exposed to her, the less they like her. Most have already been exposed to Trump, and have decided whether or not they like him. He's going to rip her to shreds in the eyes of likely voters, and make a few supporters in the process, mark my words.

This post mades me's a #HillShill

This post convinced me to check out of the Trump Hotel and check into the #ClitoryHilton

This post convinced me how wrong i am to support trump

This post is proved to me i shouldn't vote on who I agree with but instead to vote for the one who is most likely to win big