Hey snowflakes. Just wondering what the next "he'll be impeached for sure now derp" narrative will be...

Hey snowflakes. Just wondering what the next "he'll be impeached for sure now derp" narrative will be? I know a many of you were heavily invested in this Comey thing, but now he's testified and not only did no one tell him to stop an investigation, it turns out that He's the leak you so desperately wanted Trump to be.

So what's your next weak and useless attempt at holding back your own country?

You Americans are fighting over each other that China is secretly taking over the world.

can you quote what comey said to corroborate all of your meme facts?

Don't respond to bait threads

Checked.

Haven't you watched the testimony? Don't take someone's 3rd party quotes, go see it for yourself.

can you quote what comey said that refutes all of my facts?

onus is on the cunt posting the meme facts

i tried watching it but it was 3 hours long and i don't have that kind of time to waste on caring about american soap operas

> I don't believe you, and I don't care enough to watch. But quote the video and I'll believe you.

Thanks for showing up bud. Who doesn't love summer vacation?

fun bump

you literally just refused to argue the point you're trying to make and then bumped your own failed thread in order to try find someone else to argue with

bait thread confirmed

>you
>your

2 different anons son

Nice trips, to bad you're a faggot.

Sure it's bait-y, but also true. Trump didn't collude with frozen Asians, he's never going to be impeached, and the gender fluid democracy haters will never stop inventing new scandals to drive their shitty narrative.

"Not to my understanding, no" after being asked if trump interfered into the Russian investigation.

What's your argument on that? I hear it as a weak no, not a hidden yes, and his waffling bullshit like that response is exactly why his firing was the right move.

DELETE THIS. RUSSIA IS OUR ENEMY NOT CHINA. OUR CHINESE OVERLORDS ARE FRIENDS.

Trump shills in full damage control mode

I guess that's why trump threw away his campaign promise to call them currency manipulators

1. Correct
2. Comey said Trump tried to get him to drop the investigation into Flynn
3. A bit of an assumption, he didn't say whether or not Trump's TEAM colluded, as that was classified.
4. Wrong. Comey said that the Russians have been trying to mess shit up for us at least as far back as 2014, so it is reasonable and likely they interferred in the 2016 election in someway, granted we do not know to what degree.
5. This is true. Granted there is discussion on whether this counts as leaking or not.
6. True.
7. Eh, arguable. It could have gone either way, but there wasn't enough to demand a further investigation.

And when asked if the "everybody leave the room" Flynn meeting constitutes obstruction. "Not for me to say"

Did Russia interfere with the election? "no doubt"

>but trump didn't collide with Russia probably!
It was never about him colluding personally, it was always about his campaign team

>It was never about him colluding personally, it was always about his campaign team

oh. it's his campaign team now? lol.

all Trump asked for Comey to do was to let the people know that he wasn't under investigation.

Comey couldn't do it. Why? If it was Trump's team, he could've easily said that his team was under investigation. But he never mentioned anything about that now did he?

Khoroshego dnya.

>oh. it's his campaign team now? lol.
Now? Where were you during the Flynn thing? Or manafort? Remember when kushner and sessions' meetings were under the microscope? et al

If you're playing dumb you're doing great

>onus is on the cunt posting the meme facts
This is true. You don't have to prove a negative.

I did watch it, and almost all the points on that faggoty meme are false.

It was always his campaign team you dolt

The irony of calling liberals snowflakes when Trump pitches a butthurt preteen fit on Twitter literally every single day

One doesn't rule out the other.

lol@ translating comey's statements of "no comment" into bullet points in his favor XD

Dear OP,

Nobody likes you or Trump.

Thank you for most glorious report, Comrade!

In your mind, what does the word "irony" mean?