Who's the most annoying person that works in Television today?

Who's the most annoying person that works in Television today?

Definately Zezima

Hannity

Bill Maher for sure. Annoying arrogant prick

delet

Jimmy kimmel

>Who's the most annoying person that works in Television today?
Tucker Carlson

i couldn't tell you because only cucks watch television, and i'm not one

Too hard to pick one.

TV has been non-stop faggotry for years.

>not a cuck
>Sup Forums

Snowflake conservative detected.

Alex Jones :^)

Zezima

Don't those faggots love him? Genuine question, I have no clue about him.

This idiot.

Rachel Maddow.What the hell is that person?Man or a Woman? Oh yea it's on the spectrum lol

Funny how libtards have tried to steal the word "snowflake" as an insult... it doesn't work that way around, retards.

his profession is annoying you so I guess he's done his job haha

The hell it doesn't

Fucking retarded faggot detected.

I heard some people got cancer just by watching Trevor "not funny" Noah

But you have to admit MSNBC are fake news

No, it really doesn't.
>Fucking retarded faggot detected
Genuine newfag detected.

It's Gilligan and it's married to the Skipper.

Yeah, I have lots of liberal friends who don't like him. Basically because he's kind of a dick. I like his show because he tends to have interesting guests from the right and the left. But he tends to talk over people a lot and that gets annoying.

This cunt, I'd like to crush her face with my boot heel.

Oops forgot pic

Zez is a cuck

They're just a leftist version of Fox. So if you care at all about objectivity in your news, stay clear of both.

I wouldn't doubt it. He must have rich/powerful family, how else would a no talent nigger get famous.

That little faggot Colbert. Hands down nigger jew.

Did he say nigger? That's terrible.

Steve Harvey

What the fuck does that have to do with anything.

He mad.

I like how Bill Nye become laughing stock and nobody takes him seriously now that he went full SJW mode.

He makes fun of pretty much anyone that does something stupid. It tends to be people on the right a lot of the time, but he does go both ways.

I remember when I was new to Sup Forums

Funny hownconservatives think tbeybcame up with snowflake as an insult. Its an old ass insult, it's in fucking fight Club, and they're not talking about a underground liberal movement.

"It's our word! You can't have it! Meh!"

Bill Maher is a drug addict.Bill Maher is a sexual maniac.Bill Maher is a Liberal racist.Bill Maher hates children

Because...science...

Rush Limbaugh
Or wolf Blitzer

I would have said O'Reilly, but he's gone now.

Bill Nye isn't even on TV. Netflix is stream you retards.

I don't think Sup Forums knows the definition of a cuckold.

Bill Maher describes your average Sup Forumstard then...good job backing my point. Thanks user!

Youre fucking new.

>Liberal
>Racist
Pick one faggot

You got me good. That hurt me deep down in muh feelers...
>Lurk moar

Bait bait bait
Baity bait bait bait bait

(To the tune of Keep Their Heads Ringing)

I agree snowflake is misused by liberals but also by conservatives. It means you think you are unique not that you're a pussy. Both sides are full of easily triggered pussies

nigger person

It's opinion based news like all news nowadays. There are no unbiased sources left.

I wouldn't quite say it was used as an insult in fight club. It had negative connotations, but the idea was that snowflakes are unique (which you aren't).

But more or less, yeah that's where it came from.

And yeah, conservative crying about Kathy Griffin holding up Trumps head fall into the "snowflake" zone of wanting the world to suit them and just them, as it was intended for liberals.

How's that bait? It's a valid point

This.

But down voted because you made a coherent point on Sup Forums

Ever hear of Evergreen State College? Look up what those regressives are up to.

I don't care where the term came from,
snow isn't a new thing...

But it clearly applies better to liberals, than conservatives, because of the "special" nature of all the liberal identities.

Trans-queer, fags, identify as a lightbulb type fuckers. you know, "liberals".

For conservatives, it doesn't really hold up.. other than to imply that they're complaining...

He's a dick but at least he has original thoughts unlike everyone else on TV. And he isn't scared to have people who disagree with him on his show. Watching John Kasich in his show really was interesting. Also that senator from Nebraska made the first intelligent argument against funding climate change programs that I have ever heard.

you did see the report on kikestan ?
snowflake is code for black person ?
sjw means shifty jew

these are claims they made

Bill o' Reilly

there are only two genders.

The racist conservative teachers being told whats up? Those fucking racist bastards are getting what they deserve.

still only two genders

I'm a racist liberal

Fuckk zezimaaa man he fucking a nigger.

It may generally apply more to the ideals of the liberal movement, but conservatives often show they too are delicate little snowflakes when things aren't going their way. Or god forbid, someone disagrees with one.

all liberals are racist, and there are only two genders.

You should really modify your sentence to be "there are only two genders in the human species". Because there are not simply 2 genders among all the species in the world. Do some biology.

Complaining doesn't make you a snowflake it makes you a child or a woman. Conservatives and liberals and anyone else who defines them self by one word are a bunch of pussy ass cry babies who can't take criticism of their myopic view of the world

This bitch.

How about you go fuck yourself?

we aren't talking about piece of shit newts or fucking toads. we are talking about piece of shit people. like liberals. who push a shit narrative about sex and race and income and culture.
it's obvious what i mean you fake intellectual.

Sean hannity

I don't give a fuck how many genders there are. It literally has zero effect non my life

also, genders arent fluid

Haven't seen that episode yet. But the show has introduced me to people from the right that I wouldn't know about otherwise.

This is why I only watch impractical jokers on tv.

How about you stop spouting nonsense?

Goddamn retards want to act like they know everything. Then they say verifiably incorrect "facts", that are easily disproven, and get upset when they get called out on their shit.

Everything is fluid if it gets hot enough

...this whole thread is b8 you dumb nigger...

i agree. build ovens for liberals.
you're a forward thinker.

I'm a gay unicorn.

Finally some truth in this thread

Exactly I am able to get both points of view on a subject. Yeah he's a tool but it's probably the most balanced show on TV. Rick santorum and fucking Anne Coulter have been on his show for fucks sake. Those people both have some far right views

Sure, I know what you're trying to say, that you're a retard that can't stand seeing people live differently than yourself. Keep fighting the good fight though, those trannies are ruining the world with their gender fluidity.

Not all liberals are freaks and niggers just like not all conservatives are red necks and inbreds

MOST Liberals are freaks tho

All unicorns are gay because they only have one gender

WHAT? ??? THIS SHATTERS MY WORLD VIEW OF A HOMOGENEOUS GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW A SINGLE IDEOLOGY FIGHTING EACH OTHER BECAUSE BLUE AND RED CAN'T MIX. OTHERWISE YOU'D GET SOME SORT OF FAGGY PURPLE COLOR OR SOMETHING

And most conservatives are ignorant red necks

The right answer is that beast, Leah Dunham.

>girlfriend has throat piercing
>surprised she's a slut