Why does this team get such preferential treatment by the NFL?

Why does this team get such preferential treatment by the NFL?
>only team that can be owned by fans
>has the only excessive celebration that isn't banned
>refs never call holding on the o-line
>has the championship trophy named after a coach of theirs

It might as well be called the Green Bay Packers league and they just play themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

tonytellingitlikeitis.com/blog/The-NFL-is-Fixed--Scripted-55545
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Metropolitan_Statistical_Areas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek stay pooper perturbed, boatnigger.

>It might as well be called the Green Bay Packers league
yeah basically, they set the high water marks

>refs never call holding on the o-line
Guess you've never seen a single game huh?

Learn some history kid

>>refs never call holding on the o-line
ahahahaha
How mad at the Pack are you?

Kiss the 13 championships, retard.

This is the reason why I stopped watching the NFL.

The NFL is bullshit. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but look at this page:

tonytellingitlikeitis.com/blog/The-NFL-is-Fixed--Scripted-55545

It all makes so much sense now. It's rigged for ratings and profit.

They're not even the oldest team. Somehow the Cardinals are actually older.

meme's aside though why does it seem like they get everything their way? But it's the opposite with the lions? the NFL cannot seriously tell me they fairly regulate the lions games

I've seen 3 packers games all year and during all 3 there was blatant holding from the packers offensive line

>Packers get everything their way
>literal le 10-6 out first round or divisional meme team
>everything their way

NFL fans are dumb as shit. The lions will never win as long as everything stays the same, which it will.

so you're just assblasted or what? get the fuck out of here with this crybaby shit? lemme guess you're a Bengals fan or some shit?

i live for posts like these

>only excessive celebration that isn't banned
any team can do the leap. They we're just the ones who started it.
>Championship trophy named after a coach of theirs

Who won the first and second Superb owl retard?

>OW OW OW OW MY BUTT HURTS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
Lmaoing HARD @ ur life! O_o V

stay assblasted, new york nigger/nu-male cuckold

It's gonna be renamed the Bill Belichick trophy, thankfully.

Dez made that catch

I'm a >cardinals fan so I don't have any ill will against the packers but I've noticed this too over the years, their offensive line never gets called for holding and their receivers always push off and don't get called

Also, whenever the defense is offsides they let Rodgers finish the play, but will blow it dead for other QBs

its not like the celtics get babied in the nba or leafs in the nhl retard

>tonytellingitlikeitis.com/blog/The-NFL-is-Fixed--Scripted-55545

lol what even is this bullshit

>their offensive line never
>never
you'd fit in well over at reddit.

>their receivers always push off
what team doesnt?

>whenever the defense is offsides they let Rodgers finish the play
I just watched Rapistburger do it today. the packers have practiced this. most QBs WON'T take the free play.

>only team that can be owned by fans
just because theyre the only publicly traded team doesnt mean no one else can
you're mad at the lambeau leap?
>refs never called holding on the o-line
chew you have a singleicious satisfact to snack that up?
>has the championship trophy named after a coach of theirs
yeah, probably because lombardi is the greatest football coach of all time

>/blog/
yeahhhh I'll pass.

The NFL has said no other team can be publicly traded. And that retard lombardi couldn't sniff Belichick's jock strap

>And that retard lombardi couldn't sniff Belichick's jock strap
lol, >18 years needs to go
sage

Lombardi coached in an easy as fuck era, and won 2 championships by beating meme teams.

>Who won the first and second Superb owl retard?
SO MAD. SOOOO MAD.

stay salty

You may have forgotten this because the Browns never score but they have the dogpound thing which is exactly the same.

What is meme era?

>paying money to say you own a team
>can't make any real decisions for the team

Kek

Not into conspiracy theories, but even if the NFL is fixing games, they can't just hand the game to them. The Pack still have to not play like shit, and their defense has been complete dog shit at times.

This is reptilian overload levels of retardation.

>I just watched Rapistburger do it today. the packers have practiced this. most QBs WON'T take the free play.
Happened in one of yesterday's games, and the play was blown dead despite the quarterback trying to continue, and the defender wasn't given a free release so there was no reason for the whistle.

Acts like he's never seen Tom Brady do this because he's butthurt. LEL

What the hell does Brady have to do with Stafford not getting a free play on the offside?

>"owns" a team
>doesn't profit off it
>doesn't make decisions for it
You bought a fan club membership. The only "perk" to having that piece of paper is that you can buy merchandise before it's released to the general public.

>sports memorabilia is intrinstically worthless
Any more astute observations?

Kaji gets shot dead and she instantly raids his watermelon patch. Worst girl confirmed. I'm not even a Reifag either.

>Acting like the Pats haven't gotten off like bandits despite obviously cheating multiple times since Belicheat(who I still think is a great coach) took over
If the Cowboys are America's team, then the Pats are Roger Goodell's
>but he suspended Brady
Biggest fucking farce I've ever seen. There's a reason Brady smiled everyday in court. He knew he'd get to rest so he could be peaking right around the Owl.

>his team has a single king-like owner
that shit isn't American

step your game up lads

>THESE GOOD TEAMS ARE WINNING A GAME THAT REQUIRES YOU BE GOOD. IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY.

get your dolphins fan ass out of here

>other teams don't have an equivalent of the Lambeau Leap.

>other teams force gimmicks like the "terrible towel" and "12th man"

Nah Lombardi Trophy might be the most aesthetic trophy name in all of sports and my team has none of them.

lol chink

Now you know how we feel about the refhawks

based Nip

He seems to be suggesting that the NFL conspires to make the larger markets win. Problem is...they don't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Metropolitan_Statistical_Areas

The NFL's largest 4 markets (greater metro areas) are: 1 New York, 2 LA, 3 Chicago, 4 DFW.

1) The Giants have been successful, not hardly dominant in any modern timeframe. 2) LA hasn't even had a team most recent years. 3) Chicago hasn't done much in the modern era. 4) Okay, the Cowboys were one of the most successful (if not THE most successful) team of the first 30 years of the Super Bowl era, but haven't even PLAYED in a conference championship in over 20 years.

So much for the conspiracy theory....

you might want to up that number by 4

>pre super bowl championships

Kek

that's not the stanley cup

You literally get to cast votes for the board of directors lel

MAD AT T H E P A C K

is that you cas

Dork, it doesn't matter as much as the single cities, but the important aspects are the bandwagoners and ratings. Did you read it? It's not a full script, it's just that they certainly help things along when or if there is a profitable option.

>a football, how original
>a long base. wew

The stanley cup is the best, and is 5000% more iconic in that there is only one (two, a complete replica) and has much cooler asthetics.

This. Lombardi trophy is shit-tier trophy.

Anyone got a good tier list for the championship trophies?

Packers have one of the biggest bandwagons in the country so I could definitely see this

how did you save up that many good boy points?

Winning attracts bandwagoners not the other way around.

Could you take your greyhound bus of a sport to another board, please?

But dude, tradition XD

I'm not an icesoccer fan at all but I think stanley cup has an excellent ring to it. I think the Lombardi trophy sounds very cool too and i think the trophy itself looks dope as fuck

>top 2 pass blocking o-line
>Rodgers mobile and elusive as fuck
>waaaaaa!! waaaaaa!! they are holding!!! waaaaaa!!

I'm sorry that whenever a glove touches your QB he fumbles or whenever he's out of the pocket he doesn't throw a TD. Faggot.

>tfw no other reasons to live

>mfw people call pass blocking holding

Always makes me laugh how little people understand the difference between a passblock and a rush block.

>blade runner sequel
>superbowl
>death stranding release

i have to postpone my suicide at least 8 more months

>Oline never gets calls
Where were all of you during the cliffton years!

It's called the Lombardi trophy because he won the first two super bowls and then died of fucking cancer. Get over it cry baby.

Jesus H Christ are you actually citing this autistic sperglord as some sort of credible source?

>kiss the 13 championships
>13 championships
>championships
>counting pre-merger wins
>bragging about pre-merger wins

Puckers fans, everyone.

My personal list:
>1. Stanley Cup
>2. Borg-Warner
>3. Heisman Trophy
>4. Gentlemen's Singles (Wimbledon)
>5. Green Jacket
>6. CFP Trophy
>7. Premier League Trophy
>8. Commissioner' Trophy
>9. O'Brien Trophy
>10. Lombardi

>packers fans crawling out of their cucksheds after a measley win against Memeli Manning

How come everyone discounts early NFL championships but no one contests the Yankees 27, even though a ton of them were won before integration and the American League had like 8 teams.

If the Packers 13 Championships are a meme than the Yankees 27 are a meme too.

How is the weather in New york? A friend of mine is arriving there tomorrow

true japbro

It's fucking cold, my dude.

cringe

>tony telling it like it is

oh this should be great

wow that sounds just a little less meaningful than being able to vote for two reality show contestants to be president

The ultimate example of preferential treatment towards the Packers is the fact that they even exist, they should have been dissolved in the 30s but Halas (Bears owner kek) pushed for them to be allowed to stay in the league.

The rules of football were very different back then. Baseball has always been 9 guys, 4 bases, pitchers/catchers, home runs, etc. . But in the NFL, there was a time where you couldn't even pass the ball forward.

IMO it's perfectly reasonable to only count Super Bowls, because a lot of pre-Super Bowl championships were basically won in a different sport.

Don't forget
>twin peaks

At this rate I'll die of old age.

>In the NFL, there was a time where you couldn't even pass the ball forward

This is just objectively false. The Packers first championship was won in 1929, well after the forward pass was established. Lateral only football was very early on, we're talking late 1800s. The first legal forward pass was executed in 1906. The NFL was created in 1920. No-forward-pass football was ever a part of it.

Here's some food for thought:

Perhaps we should discount all Super Bowls won before the sweeping 1978 rules changes too? I mean you couldn't even block with your hands before then. It was a very different game back then blah blah.