My dream is to live in NYC, how do I go about doing this?

My dream is to live in NYC, how do I go about doing this?

You wouldn't last a day here m8

Why not? Explain yourself

Tell us more

green card your way into NYC than work on your immigration papers while living there.

New York City is good for tourists. But why in the hell would anyone in their right mind want to live in the trashbin of the world?

NYC is crowded as is, you'll probably never get to live there. I wish of going to USA too, however I need a fucking greencard to leave this shitty country

>But why in the hell would anyone in their right mind want to live in the trashbin of the world?
I like big city's and I was always fond of New York. I live in Toronto atm, which tries to be like New York but fails miserably at it.

who wants to marry me so you can have a green card? we can always divorce later on... im just lonely ;___; help

Do I have to live with you?

you don't live with me but i live with you

you'll need a roommate to split the costs, and a good job unless you wanna end up in the bronx or homeless. the coastal cities, east and west, and a pretty high barrier to entry.
maybe look into chicago?

>Chicago
Too dangerous

How bad is south africa really? Is it really like the whites killing ground or is it not that bad? Been looking cape town around the internet, looks pretty chill there imo. Feels pretty bad for UCT though, i know that university used to be really good but the rank just drop since zuma presidency, i'm actually considering to study in UCT lol, what's your opinion?

Outgrow your wagecuck phase and don't think about going back to being a NEET

don't. don't ever come near south africa. i can barely leave my home without ANC freaks throwing stones at me for being white. It's worse than it sounds.

>too dangerous
Only if you're being a fool. Stay on the north side. You wouldn't wander into the Bronx, West Philadelphia, or the South Side by accident if you have a basic bearing on things.

That being said, if you want NYC you'll need a good job. What is your field? Do you mind living in a literal box if need be? You might also want to try Boston, which is marginally cheaper but still east coast. Philadelphia is a great under-dog contender against NYC. It's a lot cheaper too.

If you want to actually enjoy your wages while still living in an American city, consider midwestern cities, or if you want the diversity, southern cities.

Not trying to discourage you from your dream, I just want you to be smart about this going into it

>What is your field?
I'm working a wagecuck job atm, I'm only 19
>Do you mind living in a literal box if need be?
I would ideally want to live in a studio apartment

I recommend you go into college (I assume it's cheap in Canada?). Look for a college with
1) A major you'll like
2) Strong connections with internships/business ties/whatever with NYC employers
3) Do research into the NYC job market. Look at stable employment sectors (ones that won't suddenly collapse)
4) Look at price maps of NYC apartments. You are aiming for the second most expensive city in the US, you have to be wise when picking where to live
5) Visit a few times irl just to confirm your love for it

Lots of dumb young Americans move to east or west coast cities and think it's still the 1980s and you can just coast by with minimal planning and job experience. Then they end up homeless and have no way of getting back home. Do your research and keep he dream alive and you'll make it.
Check out the NYC subreddit and CityData forum for more info from people who live there

>doesn't want to go to Chicago for being too dangerous
>dreams of living in New York
WEW

GO LEAFS GO 1-0 BITCHES

LMAO WRONG THREAD

Oh that's bad... how about namibia? They got approximately the same percentage of whites?