Can we change history Sup Forums and make him OFFICIALLY say this because we find it funny?

Can we change history Sup Forums and make him OFFICIALLY say this because we find it funny?

that's actually true though

Ask lord Kek for dubs.

meme magic takes work kiddo, its not all fun and games here.

Golly Gee, I hope so!

Only asking because I'm having 10+ people in my mentions asking if this is real. Some of them are from Canada and believe he's actually stated this and regret voting for him.

Meme it into existance. Kek wills it

>Holy fucking shit meme magic is real.

CHECK EM
H
E
C
K

I hope trump invades us, I can't stand weedman

You are playing with dark magicks, fellow keker.

Don't doubt memetic magic. IF Kek, our Lord and savior, wills it, it will happen.This could help position our memetic candidate even more strongly in the election.

Does lord Kek will it? We shall see.

Justin Trudeau is a savage from hell running wild, the whole prospect of him being a cuck is a misunderstanding. Admittedly, it is typical of Ameritards to not read in between the lines, but the matter of fact is that Trudeau wants the fire to remain rampant. His position as a prime minister is only one that he took so that he can demonize Canada and make us a Satanist nation, notice how accepting he is of degeneracy. Only a demon would be on good terms with the LGBT, bronies, furries, Muslims, and so forth. If anything, the fire is deliberate, an attempt to make Canada a literal hell on Earth. Canada is becoming increasingly anti-God and it is truly worrying, to say the very least. Within me, my blood starts to boil from the insufferable heat. As my mental health depreciates, all I can think about is how to commence my genocidal reign. Worry not, Canada, I will put as many liberals into the grave as I can before this fire consumes what is left of my brain.

Fire's out

>I will put as many liberals into the grave as I can before this fire consumes what is left of my brain

GOODBYE SIDES

Bump

After the Darkness comes the light!
Praise Kek!
Its always darker before the Don!

Ya. Fuck you weedman. Remember this fucker has high social status. People want to be like him.

Kek will confirm the cuck

He looks like he has a touch of the downs syndrome.
They should drop the maple and go with a potato leaf.

I don't understand, OP. He really did say that.

After the darkness comes the light!
Praise Kek!

>i'm not sure if this is fake or not
what a time to be alive

"If you put out", A fire wins. More propaganda trying to convince young girls that they shouldn't give it away. I hate this kind of bullshit. Young girls should put out. How else will they get pregnant?

but it's true already

With meme magic anything is possible