youtube.com/watch?v=p_t-0lHKHRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

juniper send dick pics

/preferable/ edition

>tfw have to finish my beer in the next 13 minutes or I'm committing a sin

>he stole the tray as well
Off to jail with ye.

>rewatching FLCL for the third time
This show still confuses the fuck out of me. There are just too many layers of meaning and subtext at play. Makes me feel stupid to be honest.

It's about youth and shit.

one of the /brit/ irish posters is always quite angry

If hes Irish and posting in /brit/ we can assume hes living in Dublin. I'd be quite angry in those circumstances too.

That's a very broad theme. Within that you've got themes of puberty, relationships, emotions, growing up, etc. And it's not like FLCL conveys those themes in an obvious way. I only figured out what the robots represented on my first rewatch, and even then I felt like I was only scratching the surface.

>they're talking about me
How very odd.

Wasn't just after independence, a lot were moving back here even as far as the seventies. Being the children of immigrants they had no Irish whatsoever and didn't want to learn, their logic being that english is a good language to have for getting jobs and didn't see a point in learning Irish.

>is that why it's so shit?
Dublin has a lot more problems than immigrants, like their native population.

>their logic being that english is a good language to have for getting jobs and didn't see a point in learning Irish
That's true for most foreigners from bigger countries, many immigrants do only the necessary to be able to live in a place but wonder why they'll never be accepted as full citizens of said country

>saying discord ruined us when both our discord groups died within literally hours
Holy shit they're mad. They're even madder than they are here. They'll be back once posting here is quiet like during the day. They only leave at this hour because their outnumbered by animeposters and can't accuse samfag as easily.

>Talking shit about someone in a whole different thread
That's a bit of a coward thing to do

Always nice not to be universally hated.

Anything in particular you don't get?

>I only figured out what the robots represented
I mean I know the baseball was sex but what were the others?

An Irish person would never post in an English general right?
Are English people using Irish VPNs and posting in /brit/?

I like you froggy, even if you think I'm a serial baiter.

Who else here goes on Omegle to get foreign youngones snapchats

No it's just some fags that are mad /éire/ isn't what they want it to be. I'm happy if they stay there and shitting us up.

>Sup Forums found shia in finland

Pedophilia is a disease with only one cure: beatings

I've heard of a few yanks who moved out west, to areas near gaeltachts.
Is there any estimation on the number of people who emigrated from the US, or any articles or stuff on this?

>go on omegle to talk to people
>every person is a bot unless you enter interests
>try question mode
>just people spamming their shitty kiks
>anytime you get a good question the stranger disconnects before you can type
Fuck that site. I feel shamed every time I go back there.

Did they just find him exactly now or is this image which has been posted before which gives a good idea where he is?

>tfw just want Zappone to fuck off back to yankland

I'm 18!

Try the tag 'Tumblr'. Good for qt teens

>Anything in particular you don't get?
It's not that I can point to any one thing and say "I don't get that". After multiple rewatches I believe I understand the plot and themes, but I still feel like I only have a surface level understanding of what's going on in any given episode. This sentiment is reinforced when I see people discussing the show on Sup Forums.

>I mean I know the baseball was sex but what were the others?
My interpretation was that they were the physical manifestation of various emotions Naota was experiencing.

I don't think you should like me in that case, considering that I've been a bit of a cunt towards you (although I do stand by what I've said in all the "discussions" we've had).

I've only heard anecdotal evidence, I'm sure the yanks were moving to wherever their "roots" came from. The immigration records are probably available somewhere, someone just has to compile them.

>"the dreaded frogcunt"
Wish I had a title that struck fear into the Saxons.

found him today, not sure when.

I saw a thread earlier where they had coordinates and found the cabins there are booked until the end of Shia's stunt. Think a Norwegian said he'd drive there tomorrow.

Same.

Election when? She will definitely lose her seat but she'll be rewarded with a job on a refugee council or something similar, not sure if she'll ever fuck off.

>She will definitely lose her seat

why?

who /comfy/ here?

"The Mediocre"
"The Slightly Upsetting"
"The Room Tempered"
"The Normal Sized"
"The Not-So Notorious"

>not permanently being on edge

soon

>heater's on
>not tired but not too awake
>bag of salt and vinegar Taytos
>good thread
Overall enjoying the night.

>bag of salt and vinegar Taytos
Would kill for a packet of those now.

I'm capable of liking someone who doesn't like me. We have very different perspectives so I understand.

Not bad. You were mentioned in /brit/ btw.

She scraped into the last seat in a crowded Dublin South West last time on transfers, she's not particularly popular after going into government just to push "progresssiveness". She will lose a lot of the transfers next time as well as her first preferences, as people actually know who she is. If an election was to happen now I think the last seat is most likely parties to get her seat is a second FG seat which they just missed out on or a second AAA seat if Paul Murphy runs a very good campaign., which honestly aren't much better, considering that the FG candidate is probably from their "progressive" wing as they're Dublin based.

>baiting him to say he doesn't dislike you

get a room you queer-boys

I'm sure nobody against progressiveness was voting for her in the first place. The fact that you as someone ideologically opposed to her is pissed off by her presence is probably an indication that she's doing very well for her voters.
If nothing else she's now a big name and that seemingly counts for a lot at elections, I'd be very surprised if she didn't comfortably retain her seat.

>she's now a big name and that seemingly counts for a lot at elections
As long as your are in the news regularly, and not for bad reasons such as incompetence or corruption, you probably have a decent chance of being reelected.

I don't think so, she got in last time because she was a bit of an unknown candidate, so she was very transfer friendly, all she seems to do now is push for shit that most of her constituents really don't care about, that's hardly most of their main concerns. I think she will lose some of those votes next time, you have to consider other things like her claiming the full travel funding for TDs despite coming in from Brittas which will piss off some people, and she could have handled her role in the McCabe issue a bit better even if she wasn't anywhere close to the main problem with that. She also doesn't even know where we're getting the 11.5 million to house the 40 Calais "boys", she's not particularly incompetent but more incompetent people have been reelected before.
Some people didn't think she'd join the government either when she was elected, they thought she'd just be another Paul Murphy, so those people will probably vote for him and his running mate next time. He's the most well-known candidate there and will get a seat, and FF, FG and SF are all effectively locks too, that leaves her fighting with a second FG candidate who may be as progressive as her to take her votes, FG would be happy to throw her underthe bus to get a similar candidate who will follow the whip, and the people who wanted another Murphy will transfer to a second Solidarity or whatever they're called now candidate.

Whats everybody listening too, lads?

Shit, meant to say she seems pretty incompetent, not competent at the end of the first paragraph.

Listening to the Mary Poppins OST rn

youtube.com/watch?v=X29HSYW4_BE

Unironically listening to Death Grips. I'm not sure if I'm degenerating or ascending.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MJfrQP7xZw

Nice image. Not a fan of RS though.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdFHmMg_kBM

Never heard of them

Bit weird

Makes me want to go to war

Actually kind of good

youtube.com/watch?v=T4IWlFutwXo

Does gloria make you wanna fall in love?:3

youtube.com/watch?v=wna0DheIzHU

If it's your constituency I'm sure you know best. From an outsiders view herself and Paul Murphy are by far the most prominent candidates so I'd be surprised but I'm not aware of the complexities around the other candidates there. My gut is that if FG failed to get a 2nd seat last time it won't be any easier this time after another term in office and I really don't see solidarity getting 2 elected in any constituency. Water charges are likely to be a less pressing issue come the next election while repealing the eighth will be to the forefront.

If your computer can run it I'd definitely give it a go. Best team based FPS that's out right now imo

Reminds me of Dominions 4 (niche strategy game).

youtube.com/watch?v=W43aQxzjyeM

Found a treasure trove of soccer-chans.

If only real female football players were that attractive.

>needing more than 1

Post the Fc Metz one
If it doesn't have one close the site immediately

Opinions on AA?

Its different alright

Seen the singer posted on /fit/ so many times lmao

Is there a word for that thing anime artists do around the elbow and knee joints?

I already own it. Not a huge fan of tactical shooters like CS and RS. Friends of mine get anal and really competitive, plus I'm kinda shite.
Prefer BF, DayZ, Arma (as long as it's wasteland or something not too serious).

They're pretty memeable

youtube.com/watch?v=CrbaPi5J0Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

You mean the shininess?

Seems alright. I'm so sick of vitriolic cunts ruining threads that I'm happy with any poster that doesn't start pointless arguments.

the fuck so am I

mad

Good night
>Rust Legacy
Those were the days

I'm just glad to have found one of Graf. With some editing work I might be able to remove the writing on the right.

The artists only seem to like potraying German and Japanese teams. Sticking Bismarck in a German soccer kit seems to be particularly popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_t-0lHKHRY
Froggy reminded me.

>If it's your constituency I'm sure you know best.
It's not actually, I just have an interest in this shit, but you're right that her and Murphy are the most prominent. The next most prominent is Sean Crowe SF who's been there for a while now, even if he retires there's enough of a base there to get a seat. The FG is a new TD Colm Brophy, as is the FF lad John Lahart, but there's enough of a base for them to get two candidates too, even if Brophy doesn't get in. The thing with this constituency is that a big area around Rathfarnham which is a typical FG area moved into the constituency which brought in more voters who'd vote them, and they ran 3 candidates last time with Zappone winning by about 120 votes, they don't need a massive swing but Zappone could increase her vote either.
I think FG will lose a good few seats next time but they might pick up an odd one or two in Dublin, and this area has potential for them, particularly if Varadkar becomes the leader. I'm not sure Solidarity will get a second candidate either, they did okay with two last time and if they run a really good campaign Murphy might drag someone else over, but that could be replaced by a second SF candidate or possibly Labour if they revive a bit and push a progressive candidate, but that's unlikely too, but they could in theory all transfer to one candidate to possibly harm Zappone.
>Water charges are likely to be a less pressing issue come the next election while repealing the eighth will be to the forefront.
Water charges might not be as big but the big issues that Solidarity push like that and housing which are issues that a lot of people care about will be bigger than the eighth amendment, even if they push that too, which isn't really a massive issue for most people except college students and progressives, most people just want better services or better use of tax funds or pay less taxes or want jobs, abortion will be pushed but the majority will have it as a low priority.

/celt/pol ?

ye

makes sense so I suppose

I'm nearly certain you've posted it before. I had to google it because I remembered it.

His posting style is pretty cancerous though.

I just found that pic of Graf in the German kit today. I did post pic related before though.

>/celt/pol
Did /éire/pol merge with the Scottish and Welsh components of /brit/pol and whatever other meme areas consider themselves Celts?

Oh shit that has me pumped

On the gym playlist it goes

nah it's some leaf making it for the most part

the discord was pretty shite

Are you implying that the Celtic Union is a meme?

careful, it's gateway-grips

Night, lads.

how many of you buds are drinking tonight?

It is if we can't make a decent flag.

>drinking on Good Friday

So /éire/pol still exists then? Is the leaf a heritagefag?
No, I was just talking about regions like Cornwall, Brittany and Galicia which wouldn't have the same level of identity or independence movements as Scotland, Wales or Ireland do.

>galicia
a non-meme so long as it isn't confirmed that portubro an hero'd

it's not good friday yet here

What is the Latin Rule?

Searched for "celtic union" on google and found this.
What did I stumble upon?

The fuck?

I believe in the context of your pic it's about the rule that knights of the Crusade can't see women, but waifus are fine.

Who /unitedclansofireland/ here?

The guidelines as to how a knight's templar should behave and as they are monks, they can't have wives but it seems as if they can have waifus