Is there any model that predicts European culture surviving the next 50 years?

Is there any model that predicts European culture surviving the next 50 years?

only those which are based on reality.

>only those which are based on reality.
He says, ignoring demographic trends put out by the UN.

bump from poland

Any that doesn't involve Sup Forums

In 50 years times, internet culture will have overtaken all other cultures.

if you seriously think "European culture" (which in itself is a misnomer - WHICH european culture? French? German? Polish? British? Irish? Welsh? Bavarian? Lombardic Italian? Manaco? etc etc ) are all miraculously going to vanish in 50 years, then you are fucking retarded.

there is NO way any culture can vanish in 50 years. Even the native americas, who were wiped out from plague and conquest by force of arms were around centuries later.

the entire idea of "european culture survivingmore than 50 years" is the hysterical hyperbole of utter idiots.

>Manaco

Monaco, even.

Waste of time

can't have European culture without Europeans in a short few years non Europeans will be the majority in Europe

unchanged? No. Even if it "survived" it would still be reshaped by nationalism. So it's not like it would be existing in it's pure form. Historical revisionism for political sake is already present today so in a sense it's already gone.

Poles are basically russians, and nobody likes russians.

Textbook answer, you make me proud, son.

Luckly Europe, France in particular, is showing no mercy to the "rising" redpilled shit. They're about to return to their sewers, where they belong.

Polish people came washing windscreens in the '90, and now they're bitching about CULTURE.

EU culture, if there's any like it, has been made and preserved by France, Italy, Germany, Holland, maybe Greece even considering their situation.
Whoever tries to talk about it has to face his own shitty past.

I kek'd from poland

Then you clearly don't see whats happening in Germany. The government does everything to "accept" muslim "culture", while it opresses everybody, who s afraid of loosing their culture.

In the big cities you can't walk 10 metres without feeling threatened by refugees.

>can't have European culture without Europeans in a short few years non Europeans will be the majority in Europe

you are utterly, irredeemably delusional.

lets use the UK as an example.

the largest % of immigrants to the UK in the last 10 years... are poles.

Yes, Poland. that well-known muslim nation where Mohammed Wlzlawzlwk and Ali Izdebskzyk or something equally unpronounceable are easily identified by their turbans and Adidas tracksuit...

Or, wait, maybe not.

The muslim population in the 2011 census is about 4.5%. in 2001 it was 3%. in 1991, it was just under 2%, in 1981, it was 1.1%

if you somehow think that its miraculously going to increase by 45% in 50 years, when in the last 40, it has risen by less than 3.5%, you are fucking delusional.

Athiests outnumber muslims 20 to 1. Christians outnumber them 25 to 1.

In no reality, outside your frothing imagination, is "european culture" going to be destroyed in 50 years.

That propaganda... Trying even harder than Soviet Union in years of glory. Fucking pleb.

I love being white, living in white country.

Guys, if you want friendly people, white, come to poland. If you want to die in terrorist attack, oh, sorry, AN INCIDENT done by muslims, oh shit again, sorry, BY UNKNOWN RADICALS stay in UK/France?Germany.

Enjoy.

If anyone wants to talk, feel free.

My KIK: Sanczez

Lel, this.

they've been raped to many times by everyone so much polish genes are essentially extinct. They just decided this time to side with penis they think will hurt the least.

poles dont explode

America went from 95% to 56% in less than 50

95 to 65 IQ perhaps.

I take that as a "no".

If European culture doesn't survive the next 50 years then it's weaker and not worth saving from whatever is going to replace it.