Fuck brie cheese, tastes like piss, nigger tier food

Fuck brie cheese, tastes like piss, nigger tier food.

fuck offerino
brie is cheese kino I bet you didn't even leave it out for an hour and threw the rind away

Niggers can't afford it.

Sounds like OP is a cry baby bitch that can't handle the flavour hahah

>poorfag detected

enjoy eating your 'hamburger cheese' packets, peasantscum

You just failed at spreading the cheese, broke all your crackers, got crumbs all over you and cheese on your hands and are now mad as fuck.

Learn2spread, nigger.

It's great with prosciutto

Meh, it's okay, not really noteworthy on its own either way in my opinion. It's real use is that it pairs well with tart fruits and pastries.

I've tasted piss and brie, I much prefer brie.
Especially on a bit of dark bread with some blackcurrant or blackberry jam.

Real, good-tasting brie is the absolute dankness tbh

I've yet to eat brie but it looks tasty! I like blue cheese with some veggies. Or goat cheese spread on toast. Any other ways to eat cheese?

OP is a faggot living in nigger country

Come to France to eat some real brie you piece of human garbage

These a God-tier cheeses user
Brie
Camembert
Goat Cheese (fresh is best)
Compte
Roblochon

There are many more, shit we have literally thousands of different types of cheese.

>thinking you need to live in Faggot France to eat those cheeses
>implying France isn't a nigger country

Of course you'd know what piss tastes like

If your piss tastes like brie cheese, there is something wrong with you.
Go see a doctor user.

yes.

there isa free one in my trash bin if you want some you nigger.

yes.

I love prosciutto w/ goat or burrata cheese.

most of us know.

Implying they have a food tier. Implying they have food.

Camembert masterrace

Brie is actually pretty damn good. Are you sure you got a real one and not imitation cheese product? You need to eat it really fresh becasue that type of cheese spoils quickly.

>tastes like piss

is op a autistic salty piss drinker ?

im on the case faggots

so the best cheese i ever had was actually in jail.
it was white, allegedly cheddar (but not like other white cheddar), with hot pepper flakes.
it was so fucking good. i've tried dozens of similar hot pepper cheeses since i've been out, none have even come close to being as good.

i know what company makes them, but apparently they only sell to aramark. i e-mail their institutional sales reps trying to buy bulk, and still got ignored. they don't sell to individuals flat out. fucking bullshit.

pic related

It's easy user, fake a prison and order in bulk.

aramark supplies prison commissaries (among many other types of institutions), they're the ones monopolizing the good cheese.

i told them i was a bulk purchaser. sent a RFQ for 1,000 units, all corporate looking and everything (after they ignored several more honest emails, but from a new address on a fake business domain/website i made)

Hmm you might have to start up an actual prison to get your cheese then.
Make it one that specializes in drug offenders and just make it one big hang out spot, where people who get arrested for stupid shit can relax while their sentence winds down.
Get them a bunch of good munchies like the cheese you want and subvert the entire premise of the prison system.

How fo you know how piss tastes?

>free one in trash
lol.

This user might be on to something!

im triggered right now