Should I play this Sup Forums?

Should I play this Sup Forums?

Only if you got lots of time to kill..

Depends

Do you have spurs?
Do they jingle jangle jingle?

Dubs of truth

Got awsome mods and/or Old World Blues DLC?, then yes.

are you fond of whackin' meat?

Honestly I preferred fallout 2. But NV is considered the fan fav.

Go get all the DLCs and AWOP mod.
Turn it on Very Hard + Hardcore Survival mode.
????
Best FPS Fallout Game

Yep, don't forget to head north and visit the Deathclaw mine with your Varmint rifle

Remember that you can sneak/run past the deathclaws to go to Vegas very early. No need to go all the way arounf Nipton.

The best game in existence

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

>turn it on very hard
Nope otherwise the enemies become massive bullet sponges and you die to quickly. Better to use jsaywers mod or jsawyers ultimate edition with normal difficulty to amp up the fallout experience

Yes. Hail Caesar

Of fucking course OP, best Fallout game.
I can generally run hardcore on very hard. I like a challenge. Sometimes I actually play through Dead Money around level 6-8, but I have to drop the difficulty to normal if I do that. Still leave hardcore on though.

Underrated

Scum. Independent Vegas all the way.

Sure.

Just don't try to match the Ranger with the Big Iron on his hip.

No. Just like every other Bethesda game (except for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of Earth, that game was fucking awesome), it's terrible. It's exactly the same as Fallout 3, and Fallout 4, just with a different plot. It quickly gets boring and just eventually becomes a grind.

I was not a fan of NV. Trading in sprawling ruins and dark subways full of ghouls and super mutants for flat land, cowboys and ants?

And yes I played it, got every single achieve on xbox, still bored for most of the game.

If the point was to develop new gameplay, there wouldn't have been three games with basically the same engine. It's not about gameplay with these, it's immersion in the story and universe. It shouldn't be a grind if you're playing it right.

Only as I go riding merrily along! Ya cunt.

I believe you mean Project Nevada

>not playing Fallout on hardcore or highest difficulty
>running into mobs like the terminator
>being this much of a fucking pussy scrub

yeah, if you like games at all - especially post apocalyptic stuff - play it.