Good ol kek thread. Give a kek take a kek, feel free to be as offensive as you want! I'll go first

Good ol kek thread. Give a kek take a kek, feel free to be as offensive as you want! I'll go first

Needs more banana

>age

No problem friendo

Race part is true

This too is love.

nice

I love my mares and bitches both.
Several times a week.

What's your job man? How do I afford a mare? I love my bitches too but a mare would be nice.

Aerospace defense manufacturing.
But it's not expensive to own horses, anyone can do it.

You must not live near the city. The land alone is expensive.

Nice to hear dude enjoy your animal wives. One day I want my own mare but I'm quite happy with my canine soulmates.

I have about 5 acres right on the edge of a city.
Only about 5 minutes to the major shopping centers.
I've ridden horse through the fast food places like McDonald quite a few times.

Living the dream, living the dream.

Anyone can do it.

How do you manage to spend enough time around all of them? I couldn't bear leaving my dogs alone 8 hours a aday much less a horse.

That's just part of life.
You have to work to provide for and take care of them.
Doesn't matter if it's doge, horse, your wife, your kids.
Gotta work for what you want in life.

Not really. If the 1% don't work why should I?

I run my own company so I stopped working about a year or so ago. I don't want to go back to the 9-5 grind. Screw that. I want to retire at 30 and have massive sex parties with all my animal soulmates.

Um.. OK.
But wich one of us has property and horses?

Honestly I think being with my dogs 8 hours a day is worth more than adding a horse or two. I already have four dogs. I really really value my time with them especially because their lifespans are so limited.

I really, really, really like this picture.

My 3 German Shepherd are always with me when I'm not at work.

Being unwilling to leave so you can provide a better life for them and yourself is just lazy and selfish.

The jobs here pay $8 an hour dude. I don't think I'm missing out on much. My business makes $100/day for me and I don't work. Other people and I stay home with my dog wives. That's enough for me.

If I COULD find a job that paid $20 an hour you can bet I'd be out working now. Otherwise, a McDonald's salary isn't going to help me get a horse.

Why don't you use your high paying job to start a business so you can retire at 30? That's what I'm trying to do. That job isn't gonna last forever so you might as well use it to make money passively while you can.

>not age
>10 & 36
>10

>Other people work* and I stay home.

>10
>36

I've no interest in my own business full time.
I do have a fabrication service I do in the side, building race cars, welding, building race engines.
But my regular job pays over double $20/hr and it will be around forever.
People and governments will always want to kill each other. And besides, I can't retire at 30 I'm already 43.

Oh I see. Well that's pretty damn lucky. Those kinds of jobs aren't accessible here without connections so my options are being home all day with my soulmates or making $64/day, minus taxes so more like $45/day. No thank you.

Why don't you want to start a business? You literally don't even have to work after you get established. Why not??

If I had a job like yours dude I would have retired long ago.

You should make the age one like, 3 and 50.

so you guys like to fuck dogs?

I like what I do. And I'm well compensated for it.
I get my pay, good retirement benefits like 401k and a pension, the best medical insurance available, plenty of paid time off. It provides me with everything I want. House, property, barn, shop, race cars, the cars and trucks I drive, my dogs and horses.
I wouldn't have all that doing whatever you do.

Yes I do.
And mares.

>Update
do they fucking cry?

Strange how SJW's are turning degeneracy and decadence in to ''love''.Is that how they call pedophilia and child rape now?

Yes but wouldn't you want to maintain all that without working? Why the hell would you work 8 hours to get something you can get for no effort? A business is a solid investment especially if you already have insane money which it seems like you do.

Most people my age work at McDonald's and can't even afford their own car. A car at 20 is quite rare these days except in elite rich areas. Times have changed and you have to weigh the benefits of an extra $40/day in exchange for 8 hours away from my dogs. Not worth it to me as long as my business is running.

Landscaping company.

Yes. You don't?

Um... No.
Why would they?

If you can have what I have with no effort then why don't you have it?
I think you're exaggerating the ability of doing nothing to provide for yourself.

Well it was hard in the beginning but my situation is extremely rare for someone in my age bracket. I don't have to do the grunt work anymore, just book keeping and calls. Which isn't what I would call work compared to cutting grass in 95 degree heat everyday.

>If you can have what I have with no effort then why don't you have it?

Because it costs a lot to get stuff like a house but little to maintain it. I haven't gotten over that bump of property ownership yet but that's more to do with student loans than it is to do with my income. All I can do is wait and hope my business grows. A shitty $8 job isn't going to put a dent in my massiev debt. I am considering leaving the country as it's the only way I can have a real future financially speaking.

You really should start a business man. You are definitely in the 1%. Lower 1%, but DEFINITELY a 1%er. Congrats. Use that money wisely.

They don't (yet), but in the same time they can't name one single difference between homo and pedo (expept the latter being illegal when performed).