I can't date a girl with bad Carfax

I can't date a girl with bad Carfax.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9_GmS8QXyg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb5BH83eVBg
youtu.be/CfNj2E4RpDQ?t=10m19s
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/[TIPS ETERNALLY].png/
youtube.com/watch?v=cMtse7_PwUU
adultswim.com/#/DO NOT DEPLOY/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents_World_Peace_104?_k=1y09jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still don't "get" this segment.

Are you american? Watch a carfax commercial on youtube if you don't know what it is

what's not to get.
He's calling her out for doing shitty things in a way she can understand.

Prepare to be deleted, thread.

women are being trained to instead of being domesticated invaulable housewives who keep the family together, are now these free spirit sluts who have tons of sex in their 20s and 30s and after their bodies are all used up and unable to have kids properly or at all -- basically screwing up their biologically designed role for life and making men miserable

the skit is basically showing how undesirable these chicks were because they squandered their youth and expect to be treated like royalty

Psst ... you guys notice anything "different"?

See any other MDE threads up right now?

The war is beginning.

>jannies upset that people are enjoying a TELEVISION SHOW on the TELEVISION AND FILM BOARD

What's wrong, not enough little chinese girls for you?

This.

I'm just watching and waiting now.

Is this a temporary purging? Or is this going to be a war?

Shhhh they might smell the hotpockets in your pocket

probably cleaning up multiple threads
I wish they would prune some b8 though.

This is the last one. I bet it's going to survive as a quarantine thread. But maybe not....

maybe not.

>"domesticated"
>just like you domesticate a pet
>"guh-guh-guh-get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich"
>amirite, guise

Women are not things.

women have a lot to offer, but it's wasted when they decide to become sluts

Your dumb.
> Domesticate: to accustom to household life or affairs.

Men have a lot to offer, but it's wasted when they decide to become misogynistic, traditionalist morons.

but guidance is something we offer. It's something I'm offering you right now.

You can either be an adult and pursue a fulfilling life or you can be a slut and be reduced to a wet hole. Im here to offer a look into the future. You should be thanking me, I'm trying to save you from a life of empty lonely misery.

>adhering to Catholic, 1 man/1 woman traditions
>new millennium

Why don't you just punch Alice right to the moon and tip your fedora, already? Oh, that's right. You're a fucking cuckold who, instead of lifting weights and grooming yourself to become a suitor, attacks us women instead because it's a lot easier and a lot less time-consuming for you.

Thanks for the info, though.

that eliminates 99% of girls.

Exactly

>she's a /toomanyaccidents/ girl

M O V I N G O N

btw, my name is Tinky

ima bout to blow up rite now

>the last surviving MDE thread
>this reddit tier discussion
Show some respect you mongrels.

This just proves you're a slut.

Does it? Could you elaborate? I'm quite interested in your claim. Do you have citable sources? I'm genuinely curious as to how you've reached that conclusion.

I'll be waiting.

Can someone post the link for episode 4?

youtube.com/watch?v=a9_GmS8QXyg

MOONMAN CONFIRMED

>Women are not things.
Then we should stop putting them on pedestals and glorify them for something they suck at anyway (being mothers and caregivers). Because when they're not objects with an inherent value, then they have no value and have to prove themselves like men.

ONE HUNDRED

Oh, because the task of proving to yourself that you're a man is too difficult for you as is, and you need extra motivation to?

>charls drinks honey
>dont fall on baby dont fall on baby

it was a call back to this
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb5BH83eVBg

>natural honey
>not gonna affect your balance at all

holy shit

>sam with that bloody roar reference
holy shit
youtu.be/CfNj2E4RpDQ?t=10m19s

Fuck that's one of the best Charls videos

>It's fit for a dog, DOGS have it

Bloody Roar the vidya?

Don't make me watch an Antoine video man, tell me where the reference is.

Honey you're never going to land a good man being that angry.

yes

10:17

What are you talking about?
You have no inherent worth as a man, doesn't matter what I think. With a pussy you're a protected class equal to children, you'll be supported, can be a weak, whiny, cowardly piece of shit and have your pick of suitors without lifting a finger. That's the privilege of being an object, being something worth protecting. On the flipside, men have more gain in acquiring social status.

The way this guy stuttered and whispered "im not saying the n-word" really sold it for me and It's still real to me damnit.

Fucking shut up.

>Can't handle the cringe
There's a website for you, look up reddir and goto your first result on google.

that Paddy McAloon album is the only one that's moved me to tears, so it was really surreal hearing Sam have it as his answer too

>Fucking shut up.

>sorry
>s-sorry
Sam throwing him around on the grass made me lol well and good.

its about dumb publically funded british tv-shows and women in their late 20s that think their rich handsome prince is just around the corner waiting for them even though they are rather undesirable and any good catch can do way better.

Are you trying to force sum meems?

>eagerly check out your (You)
>it's someone telling you to fuck off with this "argument" that has been had a million times and nobody wants to read
>G-GO BACK TO R EDDIT MY OPINION MATTERS
Yeah nah. kys

What does "kys" mean, friend?

>went into this expecting a comedy with social commentary
>it's actually just bleak and sad

I was not expecting these feels.

I'd like to suck on her things if you catch my drift

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/[TIPS ETERNALLY].png/

jesus christ dude

the only thing funny about this show is the fact that it's called World Peace but invites and creates the most annoying, opinionated, insecure discussion that has come from a show in a long time.

alt-rightest's are clinging onto one of the few shows that is created by people who have similar ideologies and leftists are being pussies and not separating the art from the artist.

people will respond to this because this post hurt their feelings and they need to compensate.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMtse7_PwUU

user, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

2/10
enjoy the (you) before this thread gets pruned

Know yourself. :^)

>outing faggots who use the same reaction image for their posts with the archives
My nigga. It works everytime.

>alt-rightest's are clinging onto one of the few shows that is created by
FUUUUCKKKKK
I still can't believe people like you exist I can only assume you're meta trolling now

link

no

adultswim.com/#/DO NOT DEPLOY/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents_World_Peace_104?_k=1y09jw

first episode i'm legitimately laughing out loud at

is there any truth to this?

yes

have you never met a woman in her 20s or 30s?

jews rock

we go our own way, the mgtow way.

This part was embarrassing, nick tries too hard with the off script roasting shit

I'm 30 and 70% of girls on my newsfeed are all having mental breakdowns because they still haven't settled down but fuck a lot of guys on weekends

what?
no one has advocated mgtow you tard.

Oh and the ones with careers always complain about their jobs every day. Fucking tragic

>nick tries too hard
I WILL KILL YOU

Everything about this man's delivery, and the loser at the ends delivery was perfect, the way both stuttered just killed me.

No don't.

>Let's return to the "good, old days" where if she talks out of line, you can punch the bitch

Be sure to drag her back to your cave by her hair, because if you drag her by the feet she fills up with dirt.

It's a criticism of modern feminism. Look at the first woman, she's a typical "empowered" woman with tattoos and a long list of sexual partners, reaching an age where men no longer find her desirable.

The black woman is a standard dindu who lies and also on welfare.

The tranny is just a tranny.

Wanna get high? Drink tap water.

>I can't date a girl with bad Carfax.

KEK

FUCK THE SYSTEM, BEAN COUNTERS

I PLAY BY MY OWN RULES

That about sums it up, really. Million Dollar Extreme is a "friend simulator".

Here's the things I've laughed at the most in episodes so far.

>Sam walking as the interviewer and pushing
girls around
>Charles throwing the football, waving the hand and all the "nah kid" stuff
>Nick getting his face pushed into the pillow while he continues to talk normally
>Charle's putting the condom on his head and punching himself
>Nick jumping into his car and driving it into his ex-gfs house
>Sam farting while jumping into the car as the gay guy and doing that rollercoaster maneurism, also him crashing the car while saying "Oh my god"
>Sam throwing the wheelchair guy around as if "helping" him into his wheelchair

I chuckled while remembering these things and writing them out.

>winks back

I think mega64 is the bigger friend simulator, mde doesn't make content nearly enough

You forgot about Argon, he angelic royalty.

I liked this one as a cripple

It hit me in da feelz, especially as people giver you advice for why you're single. It's because I'm fucking crippled and most women hate that, you morons.

Do it

I honestly think the teacher bit will be looked back upon as one of the greatest short films of all time in a few years

You a OG crips, dawg.

try focusing on making lots of money, and a woman will be won over eventually by your wealth and look past your disability, it happens more than you think

BASED REDDITOR

I admit I only smiled during that segment, no real laughs. I enjoyed watching Sam crack himself up as usual though.

It was deep.
>Hahah I'm the cool teacher whatever I'm cool... the kids are being shits but that's okay because I'm cool
>Dying inside
Real shit.

Tons big channels are "friend simulators". MDE is in no way special other than the fact that it offends ledditors. Which is a plus.

fuck the last bit where Sam can't keep a straight face while smoking that cig

Kills himself

No wait that was only him imagining it

I probably watched the last 40 seconds of that skit 20 times, the rock song is catchy too

Call me a pleb, retard or whatever. But I really didn't get that piece, could you lay it out for me?

Cripz and blooodz
Friendly thugz

>the rock song is catchy too
I'm liking their outros. My favorite was still
JUST ANOTHER MAAANG TRYNA TEACH ME SOMETHIIIN

Right here