I need to pass a drug test for job (piss) and have been smoking the last few months. I don't have time to get clean...

I need to pass a drug test for job (piss) and have been smoking the last few months. I don't have time to get clean. Does quickfix work (synthetic urine)? Can anyone suggest something that has proven to work for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

syntheticinsider.com/monkey-whizz-review/
seriousmonkeywhizz.com/product/monkey-flask-synthetic-urine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried being a responsible person and not smoking shit when job hunting? I would try that.

Find a close friend or relative that is clean and will piss in a bottle for you the day of the test. Get a small travel listerine bottle or something you can tape up u see your gooch with a hand warmer and you're good to go

Oh hey look - you typed something.

Get a small 2 oz bottle,get a friend that is clean to piss in it, tape hand warmers to it, put in underwear go take test dump clean pee in profit

Fucking this. The moment I started job hunting, I went clean until passed the piss test and landed the job.

I'm getting permanent at my job, never been drug tested after starting

Hey op do what I do in these times.

Stop smoking now.
Pick up some vitamin B (12 or 2) I forget. Whichever gives you yellow urine when your body absorbs all it can.
Maybe some omega - 3 fish oil to help burn it out.
Drink nothing but water and read up on those vitamins.
God speed

Also I've done this once. I boiled some water and let the listerine bottle sit in said water on way to test.

I used fake piss before and got an inconclusive result. After that I had to take a blood test but by that time I passed. Also it was a pain to try to get that stuff at the right temperature

Do you remember what exactly you used?

Fuck all these fags. Quickfix works if it's the stuff I'm thinking of. There's a name brand around my area, called monkey whizz, I guarantee it works. I've used it three times and pass every time. Pop it in the microwave for about 15 seconds, tape it to your inner leg. And go. Be careful, if you have physical too they might do it first. They did me and I had to do some ninja shit to slip it into my sock during physical. Remember, monkey whizz, I put my right nut on it, it works

Thanks, they do physicals? Never had them do that to me before, usually I have someone piss in container and strap to leg but I'd like a backup plan if nobody is available

They'll let you know first if it's just a drug screen or physical too, so no worries

This the one?syntheticinsider.com/monkey-whizz-review/

Sure is. Make sure you get enough, mine comes in a flask type thing. And don't let them talk you into getting the more expensive fancy one with a belt that straps around, just use some fucking duct tape

Gonna just order online instead of shopping around smoke shops. Think this is what you speak of, thanks fam
seriousmonkeywhizz.com/product/monkey-flask-synthetic-urine/

Dotes anyonee else not understand john cena? Come come, whiklst, etc

Oil change

I sell quickfix at my job and it works for pretty much everyone. You should be fine using it for your piss test. Jobs can do an additional test to see if your sample is real or not but that costs more money so its quite rare if they do.

Tell them you took an OTC antihistamine. Antihistamines like Benadryl give a false positive for marijuana.

There *is* a test that can tell the difference, but it's more expensive and a lot of places don't care enough to pay for it.

Np bro I tell everyone about this stuff

BMS?

i had food grade h202 one time
i had it diluted using distilled water to 3% like in the stores
i took a droppe bottle with me to a pain clinic

i pissed in the cup in the bathroom IN the lab.
i took a dropper full and tossed in with it. I had smoke for like a year almost every day and quit 8 days before this.
he wanted more piss suddenly as soon as i had to pee but didnt think of it first until i was halfway to the bathroom
i said no thanks
he threw a shit fit, threw me out. i said im on the way to the bathroom already. ill piss later. the appointment said id be at the appointment for a while and theyere would be pee tests and maybe more than one.
i dont agree to maybe being absolutely

i had my piss break. i told him look i dont want to try peeing in a cup i want to do it normally, i dont like peeing in a cup, he told me.
well you could of drank a bunch of water or something
ahah. yea. um. water, no i ran out of my usual mountain dew that morning and had a bottle of water with me when i came in. it was morning, i was thirsty, probably peeing a lot cauase drinking water.

like i wouldnt be doing that all day, and ..
they HAD JUSTt ook my piss 5 or 7 minutes before. they could get more later

he found me... clean, then got pissed ... take it how you want. i thinik since they threw me out and chased me out, after i called him a pee fetshists, that they clean your piss.
h202
so mad undetectable. why didnt i go ahead u asked? oh i took my bottle back outside. but mainly to takoe my water out i was peeing too much. like, had to before i had the meeting and on the way there, and before i left.

Clean piss (best from someone roughly same age and the same sex) in travel shampoo bottle taped to leg and then use that as fake weiner