Let's have a nice thread for a change. No arguments or negativity...

Let's have a nice thread for a change. No arguments or negativity. Let's support each other and post our favourite fruit / vegetables.

Mine has to be the chilli.

It's a fruit with many vegetable like qualities and it tastes great. Especially the little green hot ones.

Pic related I'm eating these right now.

You must be mexican

Fuck you OP, chillis are fucking disgusting

Nope.

Not Mexifag

Chilli's are amazing.

I bet you like broccoli or some other fag fruit / vegetable

Those are so good. Too bad my spice tolerance is shit. Been growing them four years now though, keep breeding them down to the mildest I can get. It's getting there

I'm a huge fan of spinach. You can use it so many ways, adds great texture and is super healthy

Avocados

Avocado's are slightly autistic imo user but only because I cut my finger whilst preparing one a few years back.

Ahh user you need to work through that pain barrier and into the endorphin rush at the other side

How's your asshole?

Absolutely fine user.

If you're not used to spicy food it can strip away the mucus membrane in your gut that naturally occurs causing the shits - eat them regularly though and this isn't an issue in fact they actually help keep your gut healthy.

how is broccoli a fag fruit? it's actually a great supply of testosterone.

AGREE!!!

>Avocado's are slightly autistic imo user but only because I cut my finger whilst preparing one a few years back.

I think you are slightly autistic, user.

I certainly haven't ruled out that possibility desu

*supplier* of testosterone? Could you expand on that user? Like with some evidence or some such thing?

thai green peppers?

You have a good eye user yes

those cayenne? i have some growing.

try out those red lil devils, they're pretty good too

Wish I could man. Tried everything I could over the last decade to get my tolerance up, but even banana peppers make me sweat. It's crazy

nia chilli aint a vegetable

Avocados are amazing!

Unlucky user. To never have the tolerance to appreciate the flavour of the Californian Reaper :-(

Multiple seeds on the inside of the flesh. It's a fruit.

Maybe we could get some avocado's, chilli's, and other foods together and head out for a feed some time user

Nice idea.
And it is outdoor picnic season.

I grow and ferment these.

forgot my pic

you fucking pleb, chillis are the best especially green chilli

the growth rate on the chili is phenomenal.after a month you can be pulling 15-20 per week.

Used to pick these as a kid - my old man would make wine out of them and I'd she could grab a few pounds my mother would make jelly/jam

Good times. Have you tried using damsons user? Makes some wicked good red wine

Mild peppers are to spicy for me :(

Tell me about fermented peppers.

I've never actually grown any myself user - really didn't know they grow that quickly!

Hahaha I thought that until the pic of the blackberry came up

What did you expect, OP? c:
No negativity... On Sup Forums? :D

My fav is watermelon, I live off that during summer, as the heat keeps me from feeling hungry.

Thought it was worth a try user Kek

Watermelon? PLEASE tell me you're black!?

Nope. I'm white as fucking cocaine, and rather proud of being so pale, haha.. I don't do well in the heat, even less in the sun.

Potatoes are my favourite vegetable especially in chip form.

no fruit or veg for me...i love sea urchins though..fished these myself..