Which one deserved the Oscar, bros?

Which one deserved the Oscar, bros?

Forrest Gump

Definitely not Meme Fiction.

Pulp fiction by a mile

Forrest and Shawshank are just really good storys.Pulp Fiction is just pure cinematic excellence,teeming with originality and energy.The dictionary definition of fresh

Not an argument

Ace Ventura was robbed.

Pulp Fiction won the Palme D'or so it is objectively high art and kino.

it discards your """"""""argument"""""""" so it works.

Forrest Gump was well deserved, HOWEVER, I like Pulp Fiction THEREFORE, it should have won, I don't give a fuck what a bunch of old men think.

Name a film with that much dialectic energy and narrative originality

I dare you, i double dare you

How were none of these even nominated??
Fucking Schindlers List? Really?? Ugh

No joke
The whole finkle is einhorn thing was a big nod to hollyweird wannabe dickgirls & they made a move to keep it down.

Shawshank was held back by Steven King's poor attention to details and the directors over sentimentality towards the characters. I think had anyone but Morgan Freeman played that part the movie would be seen as a clichefest 5/10. He elevated a standard movie and I'm not even a big fan of his in general.

The last thing we need in this world is the viewpoint of idiots when it comes to world affairs Forrest Gump is trash for plebs who think history is an amusement park.

Pulp Fiction isn't as great as people say, but it deserved the Oscar among these three. It had the best film techniques, it took more risks, the characters felt the most real while at the same time feeling like cutout movie characters, It had themes galore, yes it made you "le think." It paid homage to a lot of great earlier cinema without jacking it off too much. It's great get over what reddit likes and give the movie a pat on the back.

Nigga wot?

Totally agree.

Give me your reddit account so I can give you some gold, my good sir.

Quiz Show.

Bring out the Forrest Gimp or I'm gonna thump ya skull!

I see what you did, there.

No two movies have done more damage to film as a whole than Star Wars and Pulp Fiction

inglourious basturds

Quiz show came out that year as well

Wow what a year

I hate posts like this

Explain! Don't just make wild sweeping statements like this

Star Wars commercialized movies more than anything that had come previous
Pulp Fiction introduced nihilistic "witty" dialogue to mainstream film

satantango

I'm not your bro

This.

Daily reminder Hanks was supposed to play Andy in Shawshank.