Are slavs humans ?

Are slavs humans ?

no
can confirm - half polak.

I saw one once.
Im not sure

Nein! Slavs were next, after Hitler finished with the Jews.

/thread

who cares about pro-christian cuckolds

Can confirm full Polak

In 2050 we'll be the only humans left
you better make up your mind ;)

>we
we spains ? (or niggers)

more human than niggers for sure.

Slavs are the true masterrace. Western Europeans and Americans are cucks, niggers are niggers, but slavs have the power to stand up against niggers and shitfaced Asians.

Silly Europeans always adding or dropping letters. The word is S-L-A-V-E and since they were niggers, no they were not human. They only counted as 3/5 of a person.

Why are Slavic countries always depressing shit holes?

You need to harden yourself, niggers also live in depressing shitholes. Also, niggers don't want to take their country, and once the niggers take over Europe, then the slavs build up their mighty empire

*western Europe

It is not depressing we do not don't hide how we feel. I have went to United States and everyone hide behind fake smile. Everything feels fake. Everyone feels fake. You haven't know me, don't smile and act like you do happy to see me.

Because of subhuman slavs who think they're better than everyone else. I'd actually love it here if it wasn't for russians. Why can't they just fuck off?

Yes you are correct. It is true. But at least in American you can find 100 bags of bread in a dumpster very easy and life is easier here than in Russia.

пидpилa пpoдaл Poдинy
cocи хyй тeпepь

If you make life easy, you're going to lose your land to niggers and mexicans. Easy life is not everything, you have become too lazy to fend for yourselves

Ja гoвopим cpпcки

No it is not about making life easy. The Jews have infiltrated this country and are destroying it. That's why niggers are killing American and Europe. Muslims too in Europe. It's all because of the Jews paying them to immigrate.

America is an amazing country, but the jews are working hard to indebt the young people for life and turn it into a brown race-mixed 3rd world country so they can instill the New World Order.

As General Patton pointed out, they are actually an asiatic race and therefore classified as mongoloid and thus not human, but rather a type of primitive ape.

Can confirm, full Polak.
Poles, Russians and slavs in general are fucking subhumans with no culture, they don't keep hygiene and are mostly simple minded and extremely conservative.

>Taking biology lessons from a 100 year old army dog

Can conform. Friends and wife Agata hate homosexual deviants and the blacks.

so very,very cold
it a huge country,the biggest one
but everything is cold,ice and cold
nothing but ice and pine trees

Absolutely not

дaвaй cepпcки eжли бaчyeшь