German YouTuber insults islam and muslims, burns a quran, pees on it...

German YouTuber insults islam and muslims, burns a quran, pees on it, pours pigblood on it and roasts bacon in the flames.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDPRdQxVRuM

lets us give him a little push, since this is a legal limbo in germany.

lost it at 3:31

This is the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time and deserves all the support he can get.

This man is the greatest German hero since hitler

this type of what theyre trying to do should be pushed as hard as it can and get more attention

BAN FREEDOM OF RELIGION IN GERMANY CAUSE OF YOUR OWN PROBLEM YOU MADE
>next
Ban Freedom of Religion in america cause your all a bunch of faggots and also
FUCKing do it as anohter REconstruction of the south and against Segregation which was Nationwide. FAGGOOOOOOTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DENY the IDEAL OF SEPERATE CULTURES

GO DIE GERMANY SUCK A DICK QUEER aNY

bump for views

bumb

Bumpington von bumper

THIS MAN IS MY HERO

Bumpalumpa ding dong

bumpibump

Fuck sand nigger thunder-cucks

Ha...thHa...thundercucks

Bump this shit.

Soooooo gooood

Muhammad thought that inventing a new religion would have got lots of money. Basically a Ron Hubbard of his time.

He also had sex with a 9yo girl -- wtf, a religion invented by a fucking pedo.

Also, the Quran is a high pile of random shit written in a ridicolously idiotic book and it must be literally read and not interpreted.

Finally, there's the issue of the accents.

Mooslems did not yet have their "historic/critic" method hunters. It will turn out that the 72 virgins - in the context of rivers of milk and honey - is just a missing accent.

Duh fuk?

Just listen to his words.

OH FUCK
THE JEWS THINK THE BIBLE IS TAKEN
LITERALLY
MORE THAN ANY GODAMN THING ELSE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY
THEY TERRORIZE EVERYONE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
THEIR RULEERS ARE BOUGHT OUT AS SOON AS THEY CAN GET THEM
AND STEAL LAND

OH FUCK YOU

ALL IN THE NAME TO TAKE DOWN AMERICA

bump-badonkadonk

Thunder-bump

never saw a jew bombing himself

also, nice bait

>WITH ALL THESE DUMB FUCKS IN AMERICA THAT DOESNT HAVE AN OPINION

bravo kraut bros......islam = cancer

bumping.
spread the word

a dumb fucker(((OP))) who copies america to claim he's intelligent.
FUCK OFF STUPID OTHER COUNTRIES
america #1 go suck a muslims dick taht is in side yoru wife cunt by cutting her open and suckign it fromi the inside out

PLAYING YOUR STUPID FUCKING(((((WORLD CONCERT)))))

someone is really mad in here

Bump

SPREAD THE WORD

Bump of truth

Literally anyone who doesn't believe in climate change or evolution should be euthanized. There is a reason the world laughs at Americucks. You're the only people who pride yourselves on being retarded.

Bumple rumplestiltskin

*Thundercucks

Zyklon B was only used to sanitize clothes. You would need absurdly high quantities of it to kill a few people.

Uuuuuuuuuuuun hoch damit

>THE JEWS THINK THE BIBLE IS TAKEN
>LITERALLY

faggot, those are the protestants.

Jews actually use Talmud only, and they think of the first five books of the Old Testament as useless without the Talmud.

hitler wasn't german, he was austrian

weiterrrrrrr

bump

The flame looks like a cat. That's pretty cool.

Yes, but he was still a hero in Germany, not a hero in Austria. If you see a businessman from another country make it big in the US, you would still can them an successful american businessman

tldr, "I've got a puny penor"

another fucking thing wrong with Islam is the fact that you can have four wives.

it's fucking wrong because the ratio male to females on the Earth is literally 1 to 1 -- except in some places like China where they selectively abort females

Burning the quran is something I can always get behind

woah chill the fuck down. Who doesnt want to have 4 wives instead of just 1? Adds a little variation

Mooslems can't eat pork meat.

This was actually an health rule --- you cannot eat pork meat in the desert without wasting your health.

Also, it was quite hazardous to steal pigs, while it was quite easy to steal sheeps.

Muhammad just made it a religious requirement...

no, fucking retarded sperglord, it just adds the Tragedy of Commons.

just figure yourself if every mudslime in your town married four girls, making you either a gay or a virgin for life.

fuck those mudslimes, im gonna take those 4 girls
survival of the fittest my friend

NO RETARD the Old Testament, iS
the TALMUD.
obvious ploy, planned before hand ahead they knew this question would come up and noone would question
Ethnicity
>As teh motive

>NO RETARD the Old Testament, iS
>the TALMUD.
Yup, and the bible ist the old + new testament. so wtf are you talking about?

I don't live in the desert you piece of shit.

Do you realize that whites are so racist they call each others
AUstrians, Germans, British, idk
but there all white,
but america is like fuck you all idiots where free
The talmud is the BIBLE without the New Testament
not that the jews are right
the old testament ends when jesus is killed

I'm wrong on that but,

>and then Chad Thundercock slapped the faggot, who only got a bunch of horny gay niggers

you see the common mistake there? Stupid fucks believing everything written in an old book

I in NYC supportthis man, btw i lost it at 3:16

▲ ▲

fucking kek

how long until he's arrested?

As political as he is, he obviously knows he may be arrested and doesn't care.

A true hero willing to make a stand for what he believes in.

The kikes are almost sure to go after him when they see this.

No way they'd let their prized monkeys (islam) be insulted!

One must be very wise before reading any of those ancient book as the weak minded tend to interprete the book as violence.
You must have a clear mind and an understanding fo synonysm and symbolism before going knees deep in Coran or Bible.
Know this. Both books ONLY talk about Hebrews and Mudsimes. They are missing 60% of the world population.
The only good or evil is the one that man does

for what should he be arrested? For burning printed paper? Theres is no law against burning bibles/qurans in germany (yet)

So if the Talmud = old testament, why does god talk about sending the son of god? He taked about it alot

Probably for "Volksverhetzung" (Public hate speech)

Riddle me that ----------^

das hastn punkt. wenn aber nen ziegenficker ne bibel verbrennen würde sagt locker niemand was

More than likely. Merkel is a fat pig Jew face and there is no freedom in Germany.

bump-badonkadonk

bumperino for views

Bump

he made the rigth thing, good speed based germany uwu

oh

abwrackprämie is a good thing tho

topkek

Best thread on /b right now.

this muslim wack job is triggered af LOL

He wont get arrested for anything.
He has a point.

If he gets arrested for this, i will riot.

Nobody's arguing that climate change isn't real, it's the idea that humans are responsible is where the BS enters the equation.

one fat gerfag rioting? wow

hahaha you have quads.

You think im the only one ?
Its easy to get people standing up for what is right.
Do you know that the government has no power, only the people have, here in germany. Our society works like that, only in the freedom of our world, people forgot it or dont realize it, because freedom requires a certain degree of maturity.

If the politics is shit, you need to stand up for it. you need to pressure politicians.

Thats the way it works. you dont elect them and stop thinking about everything and give up your souvereignty (if thats how its spelled i have no clue) but you need to "go to" the elected people and pressure them and talk about stuff.

Theire only people. They can be reasonable. But the people of germany need to be aware of their responsibility, too.

THATS HOW IT WORKS.

Nice, lange keine quads gehabt.
Dir is aber schon klar dass du hier von deutschen bürgern redest? Die sind doch alle damit beschäftigt sich für ww2 zu schämen, hier geht keiner auf die straße

No, it still doesnt enter the equation.
Because its a fucking strawman.

This, the quran has no special significance and muslims aren't special in any way, shape or form. Anyone who doesn't like it is quite welcome to take the next plane out to an islamic country of their choice. Simples.

you haven't seen 2017 germany by the looks of it

Climate change is real enough, but there's zero evidence (real evidence, peer reviewed studies, not ranting liberal pricks opinions) that it's man made.

Achja ? Wenn ich mit Leuten spreche, dann hab ich andere Eindrücke.

Man muss nur klartext sprechen.
An einem guten Argument ändert auch die prävalente Lähmung wegen ww2 nichts.

Warum sollte der Typ denn verhaftet werden ?
Er hat gegen kein Gesetz verstoßen. Er hat sich für Meinungsfreiheiheit, Demokratie und Säkularisation ausgesprochen.

Niemand würdeihn in Deutschland verurteilen (können).
Wir
haben ein Rechtssystem, vergessen ?

Gesetze ?

Sorry, there is. Its a Strawman.

Sorry, no there isn't, not a single scrap. If there was then it wouldn't be a debate, it'd be fact.

Dass ihn niemand verurteilen kann sehe ich auch so. Siehe Dennoch gibts nicht genug leute, die bereit sind wirklich das maul auf zu machen. Wenn ich in meinem Umfeld solche themen anspreche, wird zwar brav genickt, aber das wars auch schon.

Look up the correlation between Co2 concentration and temperature after the Beginning of the Industrial Era. Thats all the evidence you need.

Do you speak german ?

This. "Climate Change" isn't a hoax. It's very much a fact, our climate has changed throughout the history of the planet. Man-made climate change to the degree that these government-paid (((climate))) scientists promote is bullshit.

It is a fact.
Its not debatable.

Only people who didnt dig deeper into the matter dont know that.

bump

I'm open minded to man made global warming, climate change, whatever they call it today. But I'm always perplexed that people who adhere so vehemently can't answer basic questions.

>By what degree is climate change naturally occurring?
>By what degree is man affecting the already naturally occurring change?

I'd love some concrete answers.

This is always Tucker Carlson's approach when he interviews these shill scientists, not a single one can ever answer and always deflects like a bitch.

ohh come on, now.

Arrhenius calculated in the 1900th century how much a increase or decrease in CO2 concentration of the atmosphere would affect the global temperature. He already said (without our knowledge or computer assisted stuff) that itd be lower than his calculated 5 Degrees and already gave reasons.

Now, Scientist can quantify future scenarios based on the co2 emmissions.
The correlations between Co2 emission and Temperature are there. Undeniably.

And its a undeniable fact that co2 emissions is man. made.

Look up this simple correlation and youll know.

No, if it were fact there wouldn't be a debate, which there currently is. Experts are divided.

These are big questions with bigger answers. You aren't going to get a thorough explanation on any message board. Also most people don't think scientifically. Basically humanity is fucked and you shouldnt waste your time getting upset. Just try not to be exceptionally terrible to the environment.