Hey Sup Forums, I'm a dumb fuck who got scammed out of my 400 dollar knife...

hey Sup Forums, I'm a dumb fuck who got scammed out of my 400 dollar knife, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to do background snooping to find out where he lives and stuff? I wanna try to scare him into giving back my knife. if you are interested just add me on steam:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101051070/
ill pay 200 bucks to the person who can help.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/greggy1234413412
steamcommunity.com/groups/FcFvV#members?searchKey=cs money
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111344639
steamrep.com/profiles/76561198111344639
kitty4president.deviantart.com/
steamcommunity.com/id/4444455555544444445555555
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jxk5IRgdPA
steamcommunity.com/id/10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that really sucks man
which knife was it?

huntsman knife tiger tooth factory new

that's one expensive fucking knife

who's the cunt who scammed you? hope you have his perma steam profile link

took me a while but I found his account, apparently he has like 2 or 3 of the same account with the same name.

but ive found all of them I'm pretty sure

Bump cause i wanna see how this plays out

NEW PLAN: if I scare him enough I can get all the knives he ever stole and give them away to lucky Sup Forumsros and the person who helped me gets 200 dollars and first pick on the knife he wants from the dudes inventory. I want to actually ruin this mongoloid's whole steam life, he has scammed so many people by the looks of it and its ridiculous. he needs to be taught a lesson!

happend to me too with some tf2 items, you cant track a scammer unless they're really fucking stupid. Just get over it.

BumP I'm curious where this goes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70392671
Steam3: [U:1:140785342]
Community ID: 76561198101051070

Community URL: profiles/ 76561198101051070
First Name: 8thSin

Steam member since: 01/08/2013
Member for: 4 years
Profile updated: 2 times on SteamID

on twitch:
gunn_rosier
8ths

What you've found is one of the alts. We're gonna need the main.

where do you get that info? just curious

also that's OP's profile not the scammers

I should learn to read.
Glad it worked though.

OP, give me the link to the scammer main.

how would I know when its the main?

you gonna share it with us?

Wait are we talking about that virtual trading?
The one that makes millions of dollar off retards paying real money for displayed pixels?

I cant even laugh.

This is just sad. At least collect real katanas like a weeb or something.

It'll be the highest level, most likely pretending to be a high tier trader, would share a name with one of the alts perhaps, would be friends with alts, would have the largest inventory.

Most was achieved with the name history and running the accounts back with the wayback machine.

I didn't spend a bunch of money on the knife, I got it off a free case and 3.25 dollar key, I got a lucky high roll.
this is one of his accounts: steamcommunity.com/id/greggy1234413412

I don't know how to find his real one tho

you're pretty good at this

Account #2: steamcommunity.com/id/greggy1234413412

only 2 accounts I can find with even close the same name. both I'm pretty sure arnt his main

also here is the group he is in that has a bunch of scammers and fake bots, maybe this can help?

steamcommunity.com/groups/FcFvV#members?searchKey=cs money

you know you can buy real life replicas of these knives right? from valve

I'm doing some research. This cunt is from Poland, lemme dox him further

That's the guy's cleaner alt.
>Private inventory to wipe trade history
>Only friends can comment
>125 hours TOTAL gametime
>"J oɴMʏ do tRᴀdJɴG wJtH csGo skJɴs ᴀɴd kɴJves."

| steamname: Zsozsika cs.money
| steam3ID: [U:1:151078911]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:75539455
| steamID64: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111344639
| customURL: steamcommunity.com/id/greggy1234413412
| steamrep: steamrep.com/profiles/76561198111344639

Steam member since: 18/10/2013
Member for: 4 years
Profile updated: 2 times on SteamID

Name
Zsozsika cs.money 31 Mar 10:16am
CSGOReaper | 1v1 [#2] 15 Feb 6:10am
KokieMonster 15 Feb 6:10am
Pistike cs.money 13 Jan 7:27am
Take my money 9 Nov 2016 12:53am
IsAmUxPompa Boosted 2.0 9 Nov 2016 12:35am
ºgalAwan MOveSº 20 Nov 2013 6:52am
ºgalawAn ;Movesº 8 Nov 2013 2:34am
ºX hÆz0n Xº 20 Oct 2013 8:16am

what knife? i have a gamma doppler karambit

fuck yeah, and the dubs, this guy is legit

That guy scammed me as well also someone named : jaydennis serafin thats also a well known scammer who i wanted to track. Got scammed for 2 gutknives

Zsozika is a very very well known scammer

How did he scam you?

Bot trade req? Paypal? 3rd party? Lowball? or was it trash blurring?

Lemme guess. Bitcoin is fine though?

>he plays a shitty game
>for money and items none the less
kill yourself op you had it coming

You pay for virtual knifes.

And you pay once more for a replica.

Dude that is double scam.

it was bot trade request, I thought that's how you trade cause that's how you deposit stuff into op skins. I was new to the site and didn't know how the site actually worked 100%

The szosika guy scammed me first got scammed for a gut knife boreal forest because i was dumb and i sended the item first for confirmation through a steam admin (scamshit)

and the other guy (jaydennis serafin) scammed me through skype talking me through opskins trade with fake opskins bot trade.

You seriously wasted $400 on a virtual knife? Lol you should kill yourself. What a faggot.

Nah

I support the Blockchain movement but Bitcoin failed its purpose. It should be a digital currency. But turned into a inflating investment abomination.

Yeh that happened to me as well man

Seems like everyone is smarter than you.

I didn't spend 400 on it. I got lucky in a case. only paid for the key

Should i feel dumb now ?

Trading 101: Don't go through a website. Don't accept a trade on Steam in which there's nothing you receive in the trade window.

There's nothing we can do if he's done this before. I'm sure he's covered his tracks. Do you still have the Skype accounts that were used?

I probably still have it i will check my skype.

lol is this Dune?

there was no skype call used, we talked thru steam chat

i dont play for the fucking skins, $1000 for a fucking dragon lore, get fucked gaben, i play because im fucking awesome

What account contacted you? Was it steamcommunity.com/id/greggy1234413412 ?

I play it for fun I got lucky pulling the knife from a case

well not technically, he could of got it in a case for free ($0.19) or online case (like $50) its just how much he can sell it for

can you tell me who the artist is?

also "lol" get out this is Sup Forums

I honestly did not understand what you mean by that 1000$ thingy. No hate. Just confusion. I mean Im a gamer too but I stick to SP. Gaming is relaxation for me. No need for screaming or annoying folks.

>shitty game
its actually really fucking fun, fuck those people who play for the skins, i legit hacked the game and now i can change my skins whenever, its so fucking simple and retards are paying 1000s of $ for it

see ^

I checked cant find his skype if you google jaydennis serrafin you will find a lot about him he has different vac bans on steamrep.

yup that would be the guy

Whois info on cs.money is going through a proxy. This guy knows his shit.

ya didnt know? lord gaben thinks a skin for an awp is worth $1000, like nice job with the textures and designs, but would you pay $1000 for a drawing? its stupid, i play for fun

this guy looked up "how to cover your tracks when scamming people through steam"

well people do pay 1000 for drawings, if they are into art. csgo skins are like art that you can also kill people with

kitty4president.deviantart.com/
Unfortunate, but it's a furry.

Shit.

Double shit. We can't follow up on that.

cs.money has nothing to do with the scammer. Revealing the owners phone number won't do anything against the scammer.

i could buy an actual gun with $1000, or a real knife, and test dummies, heck i could buy replica csgo armor and still have rent money

So its like killing people with a painting.

>2017
>Still thinking there's such thing as steam admins for "item confirmation"

buy an "art" toilet and hit someone over the head, you have csgo

Hello valve employee here, just report the dude for scamming if he is found to be scamming you will get your knife back and he will get banned.

didn't it say in the new changes that you guys don't give items back anymore?

Hi not a valve employee here

>"Steam Support does not restore items that have left accounts for any reason, including trades, market transactions, deletions, or gifting."

I can't post the fucking link to the Steam support page because apparently it's "spam"

Actually if the guy gets a trade ban you are guaranteed to never ever get your shit back ever lol, it's a win win for steam because it makes rare items even rarer

"valve" you do realize valve is just the parent company right? steam manages the items

just get rid of "." and "com"

All skins are considered legal property of valve, try again

good, you deserved it you dumb fuck.

How did he scam it? Did he use the steam admin method?

yes but they are MANAGED through steam, fucking retard, valve owns steam and directly puts all items into it, like a sorting maching, money goes in port A (valve) worthless shit goes in port Sup Forums (steam inventory)

yes ofc he did, its like the only one that works, or any other middle man one, or a fake website

so this might be the scammer's main account?
steamcommunity.com/id/4444455555544444445555555

Here's a video he allegedly made. Scanning through frame by frame might reveal info.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Jxk5IRgdPA

Final line to the OP before I disappear into the web.

Next time, watch everything. Take screenshots, ask for info, make sure that you know exactly who you are dealing with. The more information the better. If we try to pressure a scammer, they will just trade the items away and run.

I did all I could to find anything, the next line you've got is to bait one of the sacmmers, chris hansen style.

Make them think you're giving it to them, ask for info, make sure it's real, get everything you can on them. Bring it back here and i'll take a look again.

I'll post tf2 art so you know it's me.

Good luck, 8th.

last week some russian fucknugget tried asked me to 'advertise' his shitty skin spin roullete thingy website, and in return i would get 100% guaranteed win on the spins i wanted to win. He even let me pick random winners in different pots to prove that he is a legit admin. If i were tad dumber i swear i would've spun my falchion knife and gotten scammed.
Luckily i lost the knife on a bet later that night

And STEAM doesn't have any FUCKING employees because it's a SERVICE you FAt RETaRD

also the spin website
www.skinhots.com

steamcommunity.com/id/10
first available steam account

from their faq
>Newcomers to the site have to win twice in order to get their winnings. This only applies if you have never played before.
hahahahahahaha

steam has admins, valve has employees, btw im not the guy who said he works at valve

>www.skinhots.com

Apparently the site owner name is Kevin Spacey, lives in Manhattan, NY.

[email protected]

+16507535117

This is to be considered commercial information.

so in order to win... you have to win 2 times?

Steam doesn't have single employee because it isn't a company.

It's probably in the terms and agreements that people don't even skim over and click accept. It's scummy, but really it's whoever clicked accept at fault for going through with it.

you are aware that it's a fake betting site, yes?

>2017
>still getting scammed on steam
you deserver it you little shit
kill yourself
NYPA

Hello newfriend

no shit it has admins and mods that run it through a server

>literally thinking they can "scare" someone with 1336H4x
lurk more child

Betting site ?
You need pic related

>thinks being called newfriend is calling out your identity and not politely calling you newfag
>back to googling 'Sup Forums memes' for you

>requesting anons to help you because you are a dumb piece of shit
>getting scammed in the easiest way ever
>not being a newfagg
pick all three pack your shit learn something new and fuck off kid

I bet you unironically own a katana

>hey Sup Forums, I'm a dumb fuck who got scammed
Stopped reading right there.