Am I crazy, or has the left gone completely insane? Like, I don't care if you're gay, and I'm not a racist...

Am I crazy, or has the left gone completely insane? Like, I don't care if you're gay, and I'm not a racist. But letting in millions of military-aged Muslim men into Europe unvetted is suicidal. And what about the whole "transgender" thing? How is that not mental illness? I don't care if a man wears a dress, but it's a biological impossibility to change your gender. (I guess there's a difference between "gender" and "sex" now?) And more and more I'm hearing about "white privilege" and "institutional oppression". I wasn't even aware of such an institution! I know the United States has a somewhat diverse history, so maybe white people need to be more accommodating, but this is also going on in Europe. What ever happened to nation states?

Am I missing something? I don't think I'm a bad person. I just want to help people, regardless of where they're from or what they look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I just want to help people, regardless of where they're from or what they look like.

According to leftist SJWs, this actually makes you a racist. Not even kidding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

The left is run by hysterical women

What?? Please explain.

because you want to help people, they think that you are suppressing them and not giving them enough rights. you have to think of things from their view. peek into the mental illness that is liberalism and you will come out a changed man. its hard to explain insanity to a rational person

I refuse to believe that so many people think this way. Is being white like original sin or something?

Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder and one of the treatments for it is HRT and transitioning.

Just because you don't comprehend a treatment or disorder doesn't invalidate it.

economic turmoil and industry 4.0 will turboradicalize the political spectrum

What exactly does that accomplish? Why can't we teach people to accept themselves the way they are?

why does this "treatment" result in death by 35?

The world ended in 2012 and now we're in hell.

It gets worse each year

r/K-selection

It's all you need to know about the left

being white or being proud of being white is equivalent to being a racist. if i walk out on the street and tell people im proud of being white, imagine the backlash that i would receive for doing so. so why are niggers able to shoot and holler that they are black, with a mass amount of support and sympathy? being white is no longer something to be proud of, its something that people will be ridiculed for.

Because not helping only and specifically what they consider marginalised groups who suffer from systemic oppression is racist.

Not being racist is what they call racist.

White privilege denial is just childish and stupid.

I'd rather not call black people "niggers". And it's not even that I'm proud of it, I'm just not ashamed of it. Heck, maybe I'd even like my children to look like me.

The rate of suicide and depression among trannys is the same regardless if they have actually transitioned or not. Going along with a delusion does not help the mentally ill. If a schizophrenic man told you everyone was out to get him, do you think agreeing him is going to help the problem?

Because black people were groomed to hate their blackness since the moment they arrived on ships....even non-black minorities think it's amazing when we don't have ourselves.

>t. another fat first worlder being oppressed by Ukrainian war orphans

Replace schizophrenic man with black people, and you with liberals, and you summed up a much bigger issue than those few trannies.

The right has just as many crazed retards, you just don't notice it as much because it's not what the mainstream media features constantly.

>Fucked up religions/cults like the mormons or the Westboro Baptist church
>Stormfags/other similar "muh [ethnicity]" blamers
>Neocon banker shills
>Prohibtionists of all stripes

They're both terrible authoritarians. Libertarian master race.

Being white is easy mode. For any white faggot on Sup Forums that isn't successful, they literally did not try.

>>Fucked up religions/cults like the mormons or the Westboro Baptist church

Mormons are completely inoffensive, and the WBC are literally an organizations of professional trolls in it entirely for money, there's a reason pretty much every member is a Lawyer.

Maybe blacks should stop murdering and robbing each other in massive numbers, creating fatherless broken families, and being victims who's lives are subsidized by the very people they blame. If you can't adapt to our civilizations perhaps you should return to the jungles and continue cannibalizing and raping each other there. All blacks have are excuses.

check your Western privilege, nog

>Am I crazy, or has the left gone completely insane?
The left has gone completely insane. You are a sane person living in an insane world.

Our only hope now is that the right will make a comeback this year. It won't solve all our problems, but at least it can stop the complete insanity of the modern left before it completely destroys western civilization.

The nwo

You're not crazy, you're just out of the loop. World went bonkers a few years ago.

>Am I crazy, or has the left gone completely insane? Like, I don't care if you're gay, and I'm not a racist. But letting in millions of military-aged Muslim men into Europe unvetted is suicidal.

The left paradigm has long believed that the principle enemy to themselves is "cryptofascism". In other words their principle enemy is something that has successfully managed to convince the world that it doesn't exist.

What you are seeing is an attempt to incite and draw out conflict by doing ridiculous, outrageous things to turn all of us into combatants until we're finally killed or manage to totally remove leftists from our society.

In any case this demonstrates -sadly- that the left is intellectually and morally bankrupt and completely sadistic, I dare say even satanic, and will stop at nothing to hurt people.

Do you understand what I'm saying? At nothing. Leftism is a mental illness, and it's now progressed to being a dangerous mental illness. It has to be stopped. Our nations must be made sane again before more people get hurt.

The thing is, I don't even consider myself a conservative. I like Keynesian economics and socialized healthcare. I'm fine with civil unions. But then there's stuff like fat activism and white guilt. I can't get behind that. I like being white and Christian.

Europe has just as much guilt as the United Sates when it comes to blacks because they colonized there.
It's a bit of a touchy subject, but all you have to say is,
"I'm not racist, but I'm tired of all the anti-white propaganda."
All racist propaganda should be banned in mainstream media, and the Yukon, BC provinces, and states Washington, Oregon, and California to Ethnic native Americans as a country. It's not fair to expect everyone to live like how we do. If you want, go and live off the land if you can't survive here on you own.