youtube.com/watch?v=QNqUyiGIXQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dat nostalgia

comfy kidcomedy OP

It even has the word spy in it

Ghostbusters 2016

I actually think its alright

2001 a Space Travesty

Do you mean name a movie that is even less funny than this movie?

no, i don't think you've ever tried to watch spy hard before. Ghostbusters is an actual movie with a plot and characters where as spy hard is literally nothing.
bait

man, I feel bad for Eddie Murphy. What the hell happened to him to JUST himself for the past ....20 years?

I can't the last funny movie he made isn't at least twenty years old. He always seemed like such a cool guy too, what the fuck happened.

...yes

Sorry user, but it has Nielsen in it. That makes it leagues better than a great deal of comedies. I'd take it over any Scary Movie, as an example.

Spy Hard was pretty shit but I thought Johnny English was even worse, it was just rehashed mr bean jokes and I've been very dissappointed with comedic genius Rowan Atkinson ever since

scary movie 3 and 4 both have Leslie Nielson.
I don't think you grasp just how bad this movie is.
It's like a chinese mockbuster of of Naked Bullet but without the funny mistranslations. Or anything funny. It's like someone dropping a banana peal as a gag and no one interacting with it afterwards.

>defends shitty unfunny sjw garbage
Hello, Reddit!

the second two naked gun movies

I've seen spy hard plenty of times. National lampoons loaded weapon is worse.

holy shit kys
Loaded Weapon 1 is one of the best, if not -the- best parody movies ever made.

Im sure he somehow is managing to get by

Sausage Party

That mafia movie.

Kill yourself right back user

The Pest

Pretty much any """comedy""" with Chevy Chase as the lead.

What the fuck was wrong with people in the 80s?

The Hot Chick was pretty shit

The starving games, epic movie and all that shit

Ishtar

Soul Plane

Dream Girls came out 10 years ago though.

I unironically think this will be seen as a classic in the future. It avoided cliches of both comedies and spy films and managed to be a funny parody of both still. It also paid homage to the fact that Law was going to be Bond at one point until he got cucked. From this movie he probably would have been better than no fun allowed Craig.

Showtime with Murphy and De Niro was far FAR worse than this.

>Vacation
>Fletch
>bad

I remember the selling point of this movie was literally DUDE WEED LMAO

Freddy Got Fingered was the single worst thing I've ever seen.

Wayne's world 2. Shit movie

Fuck you too Satan

Half the national lampoon movies and virtually all the American Pie movies are steaming unfunny piles of shit. At least Spy Hard has Leslie Nielsen in it

I've never watched the five minute skits that were made into movies.

World peace

I kind of like this, but it's probably mostly nostalgia.

Can't see any other movie being as big of a cinematic embodiment of unleaded unfunny...except maybe Love Guru.

What about the Leslie Nielsen movie that was a parody of The Fugitive? Spy Hard isn't even his worst movie

Comfykino, its a classic

All Naked Gun movies are good, stupid. Even they're all rehash from superior Police Squad.

It's not the funniest, OP, but it IS funny. I enjoyed it alot.

ITS MOISHE

wrongfully accused

Dracula: Dead and Loving it was worse than Vampire in Brooklyn

I'm honestly not sure I'd watch Scary Movie 3 if not for Nielson. Scenes without him are sometimes funny, yes, but he made that movie.

I have to admit, I thought he would start sucking as he got older. But no, he was always great.

I LIKE TO

Also a good contender for one of the worst films ever made

Wrongfully accused had some good scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNqUyiGIXQU

the TV show was so fucking terrible. I didnt actually see this movie but i can assume ts much worse than OP

And I can still think of dozens of movies that are less funny than Spy Hard and Wrongfully Accused. Dumb and Dumber To and Dumberer immediately come to mind.

And Nothing But Trouble is underrated as fuck.

>Ghostbusters is an actual movie with a plot and characters

Have you even seen Ghostbusters 2016?

Pretty funny.

I haven't seen this, but everything I've heard and read makes it seem singularly awful.

Vacation is one of the greatest comedies of all time. It's up there with Blazing Saddles and Wayne's World for me.

This. Was waiting for someone to mention a space travesty and it didn't take long.

Ween met Harvey Kitel on the set of "It's Pat"

I think he got so popular with films like Nutty Professor that he tried to replicate that for too long when he should've focused on (GOOD) adult comedies that made him famous and legitimate dramatic performances which he's actually pretty good at doing.

And stand up. He should've taken steps to do more stand up years ago even though that would mean focusing a lot more on that and less on making shitty family films.

This really is one of those "it's not for you" examples.

If they made a Seinfield movie I would hate it but same deal for me.

Wrongfully Accused is a decent movie. At the end there though, he was making anything and everything, and they were all bad.

double oh nine and a half

War Dogs.

He is completely overrated.

who is it for? legitimate retards?

PARTY WITH MY PEEPS

This is easily in my top 3 worst movies I've ever seen, even worse than Movie 43

Grave of the Fireflies

Fucking this so bad, it was so fucking unfunny yet people ate this shit up. Why the fuck did this get good reviews? Its fucking godawful with Mellisa Mcfuckingfat, the only redeemable part is Statham with his 10 minutes of screentime.

what the fuck
Why did Joel play in a Spy Kids movie?

Naw, it's pretty good.

Go to sleep, Paul Feig.

>Why the fuck did this get good reviews?

It is a fat girl fantasy movie mixed with an action comedy.

The type of movie back when people used to venture into movie theaters with female human beings that we used to call a "date movie".

I can I'm still working on an all female Goonies and and an all black Ninja Turtles.

He was one of the genuinely funniest r-rated comedians out there. But he ruined it by going for family stuff.

I loved this move as a kid.
>name a less funny comedy
Ghostbusters 2016
Spy
Tammy
Caddyshack 2
John Candy's last movie (can't remember the name)
Probably thousands more desu. Spy Hard has some laughs.

You never saw Wayne's World?

>he's never seen Blue Brothers
You don't know true joy.

I remember its selling point being AIRPLANE: WITH MORE THAN 2 BLACK PEOPLE.

Even though the 2 black guys who only spoke in jive were among the funniest characters in Airplane.

user just because Chevy Chase is a horrible, horrible person that no one wants to be associated it, doesn't change that Vacation is a good movie.

Dracula: Dead and Loving It is also probably Mel Brooks's worse movie by a pretty good margin.

>Oscar winner Adrien Brody

Wait, did the Simpsons Movie steal that joke with the wanted poster?

If someone likes Freddy Got Fingered, there is 100% probability that he visits reddit.

Fuck this unfunny garbage movie

Fucking ween was in this movie

I remember in my group of friends in high school there was exactly one (1) kid who didn't like Epic Movie and everyone thought he was such a nerd

Yes.

Not a "comedy" by any standard. This is a kids movie, literally conceited by kids, then made FOR those kids. I'm not saying it's a good movie, just that you need to fuck off for even considering this whilst reading this thread.

and it STILL manages to be pretty funny.

why hasn't anybody posted movie 43 yet

Any Melissa McCarthy comedy

15 year old me found this movie hilarious
Wouldn't watch it again though

I went to see this on the 100th anniversary of cinema when every ticket in Britain was £1, even as a child I was struck by how pointless it was and I liked some really shitty films.

the audience will be very disappointed when they realize the funniest scene of the movie is leslie nielsen slipping and falling on the red carpet uttering to his girl partner "phew" "almost broke my bones"

From what I remember, 2001 A Space Travesty was way worse.