Anyone else think they'll be the final 2?

Anyone else think they'll be the final 2?

Its gonna be Cowboys Chiefs. Chiefs will find a way to meme themselves there

Cowboys would bootyblast the Falcucks. They have nothing to combat Dak and Zeke.

Chiefs are going to get their shit kicked in by Pittsburgh AGAIN, and it's going to be hilarious.

nah, Brock will inherit Eli's autism

It'll be a heavy scoring game but I think the Falcons offense would edge it out.

Chiefs vs Falcons sounds really entertaining actually.

>if i keep saying the chiefs will make it maybe they will

Cowboys and falcons are play NFC championship game

Cheifs and Texans in AFC championship game

Cowboys and cheifs win in close games

Falcons are literally the worst remaining NFC team

Steelers will fall apart. They had easy pickings against the dolphins. Cheifs are a different team

>Texans
>win
>close game

satan plz your drunk

They could do that. Anything is possible. Then again, the Texans are unpredictable

Packers - Chiefs Super Bowl I rematch. You heard it here first.

Any chance Zeke NOT getting KTFO by Neal?

Packers vs Patriots and you will like it

Bell will destroy the Chiefs defense, and Captain Checkdown has been throwing as many awful picks as Big Ben lately. 43-6 Steelers.

Imagine how fun a Steelers-Falcons game would be though. The score would be ridiculous. Brown and Julio would combine for 450 yds receiving.

other way around m8y, matty ice and co. will feast on that weak secondary

Packers Patriots or Packers Chiefs only good outcome at this point. Anything else and I don't care.

'no'

Coowboys would have to win a shootout against the Falcons
Dak starts throwing picks when he has to throw it downfield a lot

this.

No proof of that. Plus as of late I feel that Daks deep ball has improved, the cowboys pass rush has been better the last couple games. Secondary is getting healthy

Falcons D is too weak, I think they have a better chance if the Cowboys beat the Packers, but if it's Packers Falcons in the AFC, Packers win a high scoring game

Patriots are almost a lock at this stage