Selfie taker knocks over 126 year old statue

msn.com/en-us/travel/news/selfie-taker-knocks-over-and-smashes-126-year-old-statue/ar-BBsQdLm

>The most recent evidence of it is a young man who climbed the façade of the Rossio train station in Lisbon to take a selfie with a statue of once-ruler of Portugal Dom Sebastiao, only to knock over the free-standing sculpture over and watch it shatter on the ground below.

>The 24-year-old, who has not been named by police, attempted to flee the scene but was stopped by officers and is expected to appear before a judge.

>Last year it was reported that several governments and regulatory bodies were beginning to treat the selfie as a serious threat to public safety, off the back of a number of grisly selfie-related deaths and injuries, including one in Russia where the photographer posed with a tiger.

>In Texas a 19-year-old father shot himself in the neck while taking a selfie, while in Yellowstone National Park officials have warned tourists taking selfies with bison not to get too close to the animals.

How do we stop selfies?

Other urls found in this thread:

technobuffalo.com/2016/05/07/california-screamin-disney-selfie-stick/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3219652/Teen-father-two-19-dies-accidentally-shooting-posing-gun-selfie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1YqcvuRRggM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The question should be "How do we stop retards?"

remove all warning sings

We don't, we let nature take its course.

Smartphones ruined the internet, remove smartphones

Every selfie uses light to form the image. Ban light.

>In Texas a 19-year-old father shot himself in the neck while taking a selfie

>hating art
Typical Trump tard fascist. Selfies are a form of art. Da Vinci painted himself, that was a form of selfie. Vincent Van Gohg cut his ear off in an attempt to take the perfect selfie for his bae. Even Monet painting himself with those thousands of dots like all his paintings. Trying to ban art, like you're doing, is literally what led to Hitler killing 8 million Jews (according to recent estimates). Why do you want that to happen again?

why stop them?
they're a problem that take care of themselvves

>How do we stop selfies?
Remember those niggers that killed that endangered dolphin for selfies?

Because they're causing damage and endangering others. If they only killed themselves at home, that would be fine.

>Portuguese statue
Suddenly I care a lot less.

And to stop it, punish all woman/nigger behavior.

>How do we stop selfies?
Require women take selfie classes and obtain selfie licenses

let them selfie themselves to death

selfies are for sandniggers

Clearly someone who makes great decisions in life. Shame he didn't die before breeding.

I dont care when an idiot manages to get themselves killed taking a selfie, that's a win for everyone. But assholes who destroy stuff, endanger others, etc. should be publicly shamed, fined, and have their lives ruined for their bad behavior.

who remembers this?

selfies are for fags

this

too bad niggers can't off themselves before breeding desu senpai

more sandnigger selfies as they invade europe

I'm hereby replacing the word fag with Swede every time I post.

Fucking newswedes

I cringe every time I see a screenshot from a mobileposter here.
Mobileposting ruined Sup Forums almost as much as Chanology media exposure and Gaia interloping.

another reminder selfies are for giant fags

let us meme this int existence

technobuffalo.com/2016/05/07/california-screamin-disney-selfie-stick/

Ride had to be shut down and the whole ride had to be checked for any damages before it resumed.

Literally as you walk into Disney land, you're greeted with a sign that says no sticks.

"Oi mate could I bum a swede off o' ya?"

selfies are for niggers

remember that one that wasted TWO human heart transplants

Didn't this niggerswede die after getting that heart too?

what would cig packs be?
swisherswedens?

this one still pisses me off. i need to stop coming to this place

ye, kek

Yes, robbed an old woman and wrecked the car in a police chase. Absolute waste, and it all happened because of kike media pressure for "MUH RACISM".

more self-absorbed, try-hard dumbfucks and their stupid fucking selfies

tee hee
selfie
tee hee

look at me look at me
stop racism
im a good person
selfie selfie

everyone look at me hee hee
selfies r so cool

Damn this I'm with her shit is real? I thought it was a play on those dumb I'm with stupid shirts.

thank you mobile phones and kikebook
for this
thank you for self-absorbed retared kids and selfies

all of the cool, self-obsessed, egocentric assholes love selfies

another of that kike homo and his selfies

>Damn this I'm with her shit is real?
yep

every fucking day, what i thought was a meme on Sup Forums turned out to be real. one day we will meme the end of the world into existence

>all of the cool, self-obsessed, egocentric assholes love selfies
pretty much this. glad some of them got caught.

a selfie is even better with a retarded meme nigger gesture

more self-centered shitbag kids that just LOOOOOOOVE their selfies

selfie selfie selfie

so topical and unique

look at this thing that i did! i'm such a riot!
i'm so brave.
like and favorite

look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me

i'm a trendsetter

i betchu wish you were as cool as me doing this thing i took a picture of myself doing

i betchu soo jealous

>>The most recent evidence of it is a young man who climbed the façade of the Rossio train station in Lisbon to take a selfie with a statue of once-ruler of Portugal Dom Sebastiao, only to knock over the free-standing sculpture over and watch it shatter on the ground below.

why do these retards insist on using their personal social media accounts and posting their own fucking faces when committing crimes? is PERSEC a completely foreign fucking concept for these sheltered delinquents?

I did some stupid shit when I was younger but made absolutely certain that my identity was never compromised.

Do these people know they're giving free publicity to Trump? I mean, these pics are circulating through a demographic of people that Trump camp thinks is lost. Seeing people from your own camp being idiots will definitely turn some people off and they'll go vote for the opposition.

>still stuffing her face with junk food even while stealing
Poor girl has some terrible genetics

i am so clever and thoughtful

You swedes will take in the ass like a Swede.

>yfw mexico disappears by next morning

Why do they always have so much trouble putting that stupid statue together? I could do it in two seconds.

Who the fuck Cares just because its old doesn't mean its great You know how many ruins are destroyed every day sure its cool but at the end of the day its still there Society needs to move on and rebuild.

remember another form of selfie cancer - "I NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE ----"

Hnnng, whyyyyyy. Hang him.

selfies: the instrument of fat fuck commies

That was some lame punk rock kid from Charlotte, all the punk kids here are from the really rich neighborhoods (how do you think he was close to so many Trump signs)

a selfie will help me make my point!!!!

>make multiple poor real estate investments
> we are le 99% XDDDDDDDDD

I'm with you tyrone.

i think just about all, if not all selfies i encounter here is of some faggot attention-whoring liberal(s)

even hideous fat fucks utilize selfies to act like they matter

you TOO can picket an abstract, made up, kike boogeyman now, AND from the comfort of your own living room

fat fuck selfie cyberpicket lines

Illetrated animal :^)

He should be forced to work at the museum for free for 365 days as punishment. So he learns the value of artifacts and national treasures.

Trumpswedes are just as retarded as shillswedes.

teach your offspring at an early age to selfie

>Portugal
ahahaha

Wrong story, dolphin was already dead. Still kinda fucked up, taking a picture with it... but it was dead. Sensationalist bullshit.

Are you still butthurt about Goa, what are you gonna do about it swede.

>butthurt about Goa
Why should I be? Isn't it Portugal's job?

>once-ruler of Portugal

Look at this swede from Faggot. Most pathetic country on the planet filled with swede cucks.

>modeled on "I'm with stupid"
>red arrow pointing right
>looks like a hospital sign
>emphasizes gender card
It's a masterpiece.

Source? Because everything I find says the dolphin was alive, a few say they pulled it out of the water claiming to try and save it.

Wait so he got a selfie when someone else could take the picture anyway? What the fuck? That's so fucking stupid. We're they posing as getting a selfie for the other picture or something? Why not just fucking look at the camera and not the phone?

Fucking clappyfat Hillary supporters.

Please dispose of the baby in the appropriate street, thx.

>Steal people's property
>Harass people at rallies
>"Trump is bad, mkay?"

That webm is from Braga...

Del[braga]bai, India.

>>In Texas a 19-year-old father shot himself in the neck while taking a selfie

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3219652/Teen-father-two-19-dies-accidentally-shooting-posing-gun-selfie.html

Fucking racist ass cracka gun, BAN ALL GUNS NOW!

HOW MANY BEIBES ARE GONNA HAVE TO DIE IN TRAGIC SELFIE ACCIDENTS BEFORE WE BAN GUNS

#blacklivesmatter

Why couldn't he just unload the gun?

>black
>19
>father of two
>implying he was going to be there anyway

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GUD BOI NEED MO MONEI FOH DEM PROGRAMS.

Why couldn't he point the gun away from himself?

This is for you, Espana.

>accidentally shooting himself
>the gun suddenly went off

kek what is a negligent discharge dumb nigger had no idea how to handle a firearm

youtube.com/watch?v=1YqcvuRRggM

because niggers are inherently retarded, look at the average IQ for african countries they hover 65-85
for white people that qualifies as mentally retarded, to niggers that is normal, also keep in mind that our american dindus are decedents of slaves that were bred for strength not intelligence, compounded with the fact that the african sold the jewish slave traders, criminal niggers who were now slaves, so basically american niggers are a special breed of stupid

Remember planking? Killed a bunch of retards too, let them have their darwin awards.

That's a good point.

i cringe every time i watch that, god told him to go fuck himself that day

what do you do while in bed trying to fall asleep

The smug look of that one in the middle... kill me.

>In Texas a 19-year-old father shot himself in the neck while taking a selfie
Oh texas, never change

Well on the bright side 126 years is pretty much yesterday when it comes to European history and even then it's only Portuguese history so it's not like it matters.

i thought i was the only one who wanted to punch his face to a pulp

fun fact he was a nigger