>Girls
>Care about good musculature

Even dadbod is good if you like

Clovis

The French king ?

16 year old cunts go wet from my abs brahh, their pussy so tight also

Moneyshot

No?!?!

It's kind of disgusting even for my standards as an American. A little over 5 minutes ago, I had eaten a few fries and a burger that my mother had bought me because I was late in going out with her to eat something better.

Anyways, it tasted like shit, so I masked the odor with some Goldfish that I bought at CVS. Going to probably brush my teeth very well at the end of the day, or sooner than later.

>The French king?
Frankish*

Yeah its near Fresno (The ash tree)

No, it's heavily processed and plastic
Besides if i want to get fast food, i get fush n chups

I'm pretty sure that South Americans know how to use a Manual

I had American food for dinner
Chicken legend meal & double cheeseburger

I went to the US and gained 4kg in one week.
The food was glorious, huge meals for little money. Their food culture is really about eating A LOT of food.

Sodas and alcohol were disgusting for the most part, though.

Yummy yummy American chocolate

They're opening a 5 Guys in my city soon, it's going to be the first one in the country.

Looking forward to it desu

Dude, i have driven manuals all my life

For half of the price of one of those I can eat this

btw burger king is the lowest grade american fastfood.

europoors and monkeys talk a big game, but last time i visited spain KFC had a line running out of the building.

Make an Sup Forums thread when it opens or you first go please

BUT
IT
TASTED
DOG
SHIT
THAT'S THE POINT YOU SPICK. Americuck food tastes good as fuck. Nobody gives a shit if you're a poorfag.
fucking love americuck food. Their education and women are shit but they know what fast food is and it cannot get better than that

Unironically the best burgers in the world. So dog damn good. The fries are p elite too.

No man. OP is a fat fuck with no taste. Burger King and MCD are dog shit here. You could get a better sandwich (or burger) and better french fries for the same price at many other joints, and even for less than what he paid for that shit.

Probably because your cuisine is total garbage, but here a fucking whopper is not ""good as fuck""... It's ok, and just teens love to eat there instead of eating something better, bigger and cheaper.

Same thing happens in Italy, where nobody bought Starbucks coffees.

>Complains about the taste of a burger
>Likes fucking Goldfish (known as the shittiest of all crackers)

Well that's the proof that everyone around the world loves fast food

Fuiste a BK y pediste sólo papas en lugar de aritos de cebolla??

Como podes ser tan hdp?

Whitman

Price

y Hadad

Horribly overpriced.

>implying it's shitty to eat a snack that's way healthier then a chemically saturated burger and fries

please tell me this fast food craze is just a meme and americans dont actually eat like children

Post belly.