Oldfag here asking for a favour

oldfag here asking for a favour,
just moved into a new place a couple months back. my apartment happens to be directly behind a playground, which happens to be the spot where all the delinquent kids hang out (and when i say kids i mean a group of thirty middle-high schoolers).
they relentlessly stare into my windows and move to follow me in other rooms. so anyway, i want to cover up my windows w/ horribly gruesome pictures to get them to loren or less fuck off.
here's where i fucked up. i left my hard drive w/ ALL my best finds at a friends house 1400 miles away. so ive got nothing. sharing is caring, help a chick out.

tl;dr
post any graphic pics plz thx

pic related yet not, just wish they all got aborted.

Other urls found in this thread:

jammer4uk.com/cell-phone-jammer-c-2.html
liquidass.com/
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/blasting-mozart-to-drive-criminals-away/2011/10/11/gIQAgDqPEQ_story.html?utm_term=.26e835d36108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>oldfag here
>help a chick out
You know the rules then

You know the kuds are just gunna come back if you do that. And prolly with a bigger group

just post their homework on the windows.

100% guaranteed result

My phone's background. Use it well, OP.

this.

chuck some rotten shit out in the playground.
Also, don't get caught, if they realise your tryna get them to leave they'll just get more people.

nope, that would backfire.
"Hey doodz get here and check this out!"

Won't you get an indecent exposure/disturbing the peace citation for gluing that shit on your windows? If not that surely you dont want the niglets to try and find the apartment

Stink bombs and a high pitched/high frequency note played on repeat should do it.

Use it wisely

dont worry fam, i got some good ones :)

this is a silicone body made by VVD FX and painted by thom floutz

still gross af though. the kids probably won't know.... probably...

looks nice right?

encyclopediadramatica dot rs slash Offended

thank me later
(scroll down, the cute images are a joke)

Why don't you just get some actual window coverings, like shutters or roller shades. That way you will actually have a nice looking apartment and won't look like an invalid with pictures taped all over your windows. Are you a fucking idiot?

example of picture from
encyclopediadramatica dot rs slash Offended

>oldfag
>sharing is caring, help a chick out.
I don't see your tits.

My top options:

1) Buy a mobile signal jammer. No mobile signal - no kids. jammer4uk.com/cell-phone-jammer-c-2.html
2) Buy liquid ass and spray it around where they stand. liquidass.com/
3) Play Mozart loudly. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/blasting-mozart-to-drive-criminals-away/2011/10/11/gIQAgDqPEQ_story.html?utm_term=.26e835d36108

Thats one huge cock

This

>oldfag
>chick
TITS or GTFO... You should know this by now.

you don't have shades or curtains on your windows? You're a chick? can I have the address of the playground? I'll start hanging out there if you don't cover your windows to deter peepers. Maybe you could invite me in for a real good show

"Tits or gtfo" only applies when an user uses the fact that they're female to get attention. This is not the case with this thread, it was just tossed in at the end. Lurk more, you fucking useless faggots.

>when an user uses the fact that they're female to get attention.
why mention the gender at all then, if not for attention.c ould just as well ended with "help an user out".

No. You cunt. You tossed it in at the end to get more (You)'s because no one gives a fuck about your lack of creativity in dealing with porchmonkeys. There was no need to add gender to your OP. You are now an internet prostitute using the existence of your vagina to get what you want. Now timestamp those mammories so we can get down to the business of niggers.

Are you one of the really really ugly girls that browses Sup Forums?