Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes...

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. Damseling is how they summon their drones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50
youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Daly
youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ecks dee

I'll take the bait.
And you make these overreaching generalizations why? What are you trying to prove? Speaking of prove, your only evidence is that men are stronger. I would argue men are stronger because they generally do more physically demanding tasks, whilst women take care of the young (thus the maternal instinct) in a proto-human society. Thus, men have evolved to be stronger. Neither gender is inherently superior, what matters is how one plays to the strengths of their gender, like a sidegrade weapon in a game such as TF2.

men are emotionally stronger too.

while the woman cries over a dead bird the man deals with it.

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

So you're arguing that women have it good because they are protected by men via "chivalry?" What if a women in said society wanted to, oh I don't know, do *literally fucking anything.* They can't, because they are considered inferior. Being considered inferior has its perks and its downfalls, leading to it being just as good or slightly worse as being considered superior. However, we should ultimately treat everybody the same, as they are all human.

Tl;dr

/thread

This

Women are not considered inferior, moron.
>seats on lifeboats
>who gets rescued first in a burning building or a hostage situation
>who gets to eat during a famine

Society places men dead last every time AND society expects men to place themselves last and to shame other men who refuse.

We're not talking about jobs. We're talking about one life, more valuable than another, and women win every god damned time. They win because traditional society considers women to be more valuable.

>Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy
>What if a women in said society wanted to, oh I don't know, do *literally fucking anything.* They can't, because they are considered inferior.

Tits or get the fuck out

Women get lifeboats first because they're considered frail and need protecting. Society considers fine china valuable, but do you ever fucking use your china? No. It's valuable and frail. Jesus, refer to
there are pros and cons.

I was talking a about a hypothetical society in which chivalry is a widespread concept. It's not, it's fucking dead.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50

You're an idiot.

Not really. All that is presumptuous and frankly as applicable to either sex because people vary in capacity. On average, men are far stronger both physically and mentally.

Men dominate intellectually and always have, but I think there's a lot of social artifice and mores that out of respect for women we allow them to imagine themselves the leader out of mercy and simplicity, since they are so easy to placate with dumb shit like that, unless they are insane.

You've never played an RPG. Experience is divided equally among the party regardless of who did more or less you entitled, pretentious cunt.

lol, all that shit went out the window when you stupid bull dykes decided you wanted equality. You want the seat on the lifeboat? You can swim your ass to shore since you're so equal, you stupid cunt.

Oh so that's why for centuries we literally killed human girl babies, right? because they're so valuable? Don't be a fucking idiot, women barely get a pass to even survive in any society where shit gets real, and it's because women are next to fucking useless in any real situation.

Exactly as it should, women perpetuate the race. In almost every case where wars have managed to depopulate an area, even to the 90's percents, the population can recover within 3 generations, UNLESS the women have been reduced below 50%, then it sometimes NEVER recovers, just as some areas in Germany remain depopulated from the Thirty Years War to the present day.

If all he men are killed one man can impregnate nearly all of the women left. Women take 9 mos to have children one at a time. Do the math.

Face facts, men ARE drones, the vast majority are completely unnecessary and in fact reduce the overall quality of the gene pool by impregnating women who could be having children by better men.

All men should be required to read The Natural Superiority of Women, by Ashley Montagu and then maybe they would shut up before the superior sex decides it has finally had enough and reduces their number to an amount that is necessary and rational.

>maybe they would shut up before the superior sex decides it has finally had enough and reduces their number to an amount that is necessary and rational.
How?

lol

if this isn't bait, you're literally in a fantasy land, nowhere near reality. Completely irrational. enjoy your schizophrenic delusions.

Checkelled the kekkles for sheckles

>checked
Quads demands an answer. How will the "superior" female gender get rid of all the useless males?

You know, you're a lot more likely to end up committed in a mental institution, if you really talk like that in person. That is literal insanity.

Literally.

Maybe the last sentence but not the idea that women are superior. Read the book, Montagu was one of the most respected anthropologists of the 20thc, he wrote the book as a satire but realized as he was researching it that it was true.

I'm mgtow, moron. GirlWritesWhat is a men's rights activist

youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

leave Sup Forums and go enlighten the world in person, dude or bitch.. you have enough there for a new religion. meanwhile, fuck you, your mother blah blah die in her sleep tonight, you know the drill.

Don't kid yourself. What you're saying is literal delusion. Seriously. And I don't even give a fuck about you playing pretend. It's just dumb as fuck if you really believe that shit, really. Fantasy land. Go out and look at reality.

I don't know, most merciful way would be to test fetuses genetically in the womb and then abort all but the most superior males. Women have never done this and probably never will, it offends their sensibilities too much just to wantonly kill anything no reason, yet another example of their superiority as most men regard killing to be a test of manhood

God Almighty you guys are so EASILY manipulated, I bet I couldn't do this to women

But it wouldn't be for no reason, it'd be to "reduce their numbers". So go ahead, tell women to abort their male fetuses. It's not wanton murder, it's weeding out the unnecessary and unwanted. Ya know, pretty much eugenics. See how far you get before the Hitler comparisons come in.

Op here. I knew that you were a feminist. I could tell instantly, which is why I said Tits or Get The Fuck Out en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Daly

"If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males." - Mary Daly

>gives a bullshit thesis
>people respond with dissenting opinions
>"lol i totally manipulated you guys into taking the bait. haha so easy. women have never been known to be irrational and explode for the most bullshit reasons"
wait...

That's just the thing though, women wouldn't listen to that kind of shit, but men would, and did, just a few years ago. You wouldn't have had a Holocaust if women ran the world, you probably wouldn't even have had Hitler, women see right through that type.

Yeah see, you can say that in theory. However you have no fucking idea how the world would have turned out if women were the innate rulers. It very well may have turned out all peaceful and be a utopia. Or it could have ended up worse, as women are just as likely to fight others as men (see: any woman ever)

My girlfriend is smarter than me in this way. I know more facts and can put heavier things up and down and up and down but she can manipulate easier and I have to keep on my toes.

>emotional intelligence

So is that why they cry all the time over trivial shit? They are just "smart" enough to cry?

The same people that tote this philosophy are the same ones that murder their husbands for giving sideways glances to sluts. How stable would the world be if everyone was after a 10% male population.

Just kill off the retards instead, starting with yourself.

seconded

Is that why men have raped women over thousands of year. In every war women were killed and raped. Just look at ISIS and what it does to women. When shit comes down, women are nothing but holes to stick things into and dispose when needed.

I guess this all is true in a civilized society...

I D O N T C A R E

I know this is b8, but if men and women stopped treating each other as less than human, we'd all be better off. MGTOW, MRAs, and SJWs need to get their shit together.

Crying is a release of emotion, men see it as weak but it is really not much different than laughter which it is just as greatly beneficial as.

You actually do have a point there. That's why we need true gender equality, instead of traditionalism or feminism.

There is a significant difference between being in touch with emotions (i.e. women being okay with crying, men not so much) and control of emotions (women often can't help but break into tears, while men often can compose themselves).
Which is better for a leader? One who doesn't cry and can hold in his feelings when need be, or one that let's it all out and let's everything get to them? You decide.

Oh, look, it's the female version of MGTOW. How about all of you gender supremacists hang yourselves and make the world a better place?

This. Anyone that thinks an entire gender or race is inferior is a fucking moron.

I didnt say anything about race. Fuck niggers and kikes.

if you reduce the population of men down to nothing but breeding stock, I hope you got a lot of women who want to construct buildings, fix roads, operate machinery, work in mechanics, logging, oh and about a billion other jobs men do that women couldn't or wouldn't, men literally built everything around you and maintain it.

>feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy

There is no totally stronger gender, period. The strengths and weaknesses that we both have pretty much level it out. There is no superior or inferior, just differences.

Thank you. Fuckin hell

Op is a faggot.

They rape and kill women to destroy the defeated civilisation

>justification against gratuitous amounts of crying

Crying is okay. Crying about every menial thing is called having no emotional fortitude.

Um by telling that they can be a woman by cutting there dick off.

Guess how many grecian et al, priestesses told them to?

Op here. This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.

It isn't?

You seem to be projecting your insecurities.