What does Sup Forums want from the Harley Quinn movie?

What does Sup Forums want from the Harley Quinn movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/margot-robbie-harley-quinn-movie-standalone-894486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What does Sup Forums want from the Harley Quinn movie?
ass. lots. of. ass.

Hardcore lez scenes with Ivy played by either Christina Hendricks or BDH

gratuitous shots of her naked feet

her to not talk at all

Margot to be shot out of a canon and left to die and a return to this earlier costume and characterization also dump the suicide squad idea it was shit in the comics which is one of the reasons it failed in the movie.

Non stop lesbian action.

She was amazing She carried SS

Her raping Batfleck.

Also shenanigans.

But who would play Ivy/Catwoman?

Pointless and constant toplessness

A movie that isn't shit

yes if they include poison ivy, catwoman and batgirl.

and have 5some with batman.

>73561229
no one carried SS, it died horribly

Someone actually dressed as Harley Quinn and not some coked out Juggalette.

according to The Hollywood Reporter...

>But in an interesting twist, the project is not a Quinn solo movie. Rather, it would focus on several of DC’s female heroes and villains

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/margot-robbie-harley-quinn-movie-standalone-894486

Who would play Batwoman?

For it bot to exist and for Batfleck to kill both her and Joker in his first movie and then use the consequences as the premise for the second

basically, it's a hopeless movie

is it true that ss had harley's original outfit

yes. They recreate this image with Joker and Harley dancing in these outfits.

For TWO SECONDS.
Might as well have just made a joke about red and black spandex.

So? It was a fine homage to her history and showed that the jester outfit simply doesn't work in live action.

Why did military people gave them their own personal outfits that fitted their characters?

When that one guy, Flag, just tells them get dressed, and Harley just gets out her weird kinky outfit, same as everybody else?

Shouldnt they give them a couple of bulletproof vests and military equipment?

That shit was borderline stupid.

replace lily james with emma stone

Kate Beckinsale Catwoman.

My. Fucking. Dick.

>raping batfleck
thatd be hot

Not to defend the horrible editing but it was a longer scene they cut down and was meant to be like a culmination shot at the end of Harleys origin with the Joker.

That all came from their individual property drawers - crap that they were either wearing, carrying, or impounded when they were captured.

Turn ur brian off breh

If they did that people would bitch. Like they did with movies like X-Men, GI Joe etc…

The entire point of the task force X is that if they get caugh, the goverment can deny everything and blame the squad.
They gave them their uniforms so it would look like they were just doing their usual villain shit.

Ohhhh I think you know

>borderline

Return of Margot Robbie.
Give Leto another chance and don't shaft him like Suicide Squad.
Rate is R.
No more editing bullshit like Suicide Squad.

>Kate Beckinsale Catwoman.

Anyone have a screencap?

I'm sick of easter eggs and two second homages. I want comic book movies to actually base their full film on the fucking comics.

Meh. It's still not Harley's actual costume in the movie. They instead went with a Debbie Harry outfit from an 80s rock mag with some Die Antwoord touches.

Called "Mad Love"
Based on the comic of the same name
Prequel that tells her backstory and ends with her being arrested.

Hard to catch them since the scene is so short, but this is the zoom in before the last you see Harley in the outfit.

fucking leftist cucks

I don't.

I like how Leto has exactly one expression as joker. Just "I don't know what emotion to do but I need to put all of my teeth out"

how many times have you posted this shit?

Why did they pick Harley at all

>Master of weapons
>Near invincible Croc
>Man who controls fire
>Expert of bank robberies/bladed weapons
>Super Samurai
>Guy with... ropes? Ok.
>And of course... Slut girl with no powers or skills

To be honest, family, the guy who can climb anything could have been useful considering none of them can fly or anything.
He'd be a good recon asset.
Instead they use Boomerangs camerarang thingy later instead.

i thought this was pol?

Sup Forums = Sup Forums + Sup Forums except movies instead of gaymes

Right, at least he had military training. Harley makes no sense at all except for "It's going to attract the attention of the Joker and cause more problems/plot devices."

>look up debbie harry harley quinn
>find pic

Oh yeah I see the similarities.

It to not happen

For it to die in preproduction

she's a very talented gymnast which in comics basically means superhuman talent, fights with the strength of 10 men.
she's also seductiveness enough to trick an ancient mayan, god, witch, thing.

yes im reaching

Let's not forget that Slipknot hit a woman in his first scene and was the first of the squad to die.
Feminist piece of shit propaganda flick.

Not to mention Adam Beach mentioned at one of the panels Slipknot was taken down by Wonder Woman who he was struggling.

Id be into this.

>give you fuel
>you ignore

Easy, homeboy, I'm cool.

anal

I don't want it to exist after seeing suicide squad. shit was edgy cringe for teen girls

I want Margot to do some squats between now and when it starts filming

I want her to do a remake of 9 songs.

Margot, our girl, needs to do some squats

All the female outfits need to be latex

Batfleck rape scene with harley would be nice

that's all i'm asking

Will Ms. Robbie reply to my request of offering a foot massage and farting down my throat?

Fuck off Suicide Squad is one of the best super hero films in a while.

I loved it so much

I'm on board with that idea. Batgirl already raped him in TKJ and I'm looking for Batfleck to get raped by Harley.

Full
Frontal
Nudity

I'm proud to be a woman.

Proficiat user, have fun with your vagina.

toedels

i want it to tank along with all the other marvel and DC movies so we can move away from the assembly line of capeshit and endless reboots

Basically. Become a legit 10/10 all around.

One scene that completely ruins any feminist ideology the film professes. It can be overt or subtle.

dae cringe when she puts on her clothes? looks like a fridge. it's disgusting.

sometimes it looked like joker was trying to be gman

I want a short film (25 minutes or so) where Harley falls out with Joker, makes an effort to move on with help from Ivy, they have some fun, then she goes back to Joker in the middle of the night, and Ivy writes her off as having Stockholm syndrome

A full length film would be awful and bring nothing of worth to the DCEU. WB should focus on supplemental material to fill out their universe at this point instead of cramming 3 hours worth of story in to 2 hours of film.

Stop supporting capeshit. Bane?

Not seeing it would be pretty good.

She was the worst part of Suicide Squad. One of the worst attempts at comic relief I've ever seen. She absolutely destroyed the tone of the movie. It's like you took Melanie Laurents character in Inglorious Basterds and replaced her with Spongebob Squarepants.

She's associated with the Joker and he's fucking bugnuts so any crimes or chaos caused in the area can be easily pinned on him/her and people would believe it.
Also she's a shrink and a nymphomaniac so she's good for manipulating marks/targets to an extent.

Clown tits

I want Harley's butthole on my lips.

I don't want one. She was the worst part of the movie and Harley isn't Harley anymore. She's been flanderized beyond redemption and her ongoing comic series exists just because.

if she could actually obtain this kind of ass, then she could probably jumpstart the puberty of an entire generation of kids

Just let her do some squats instead of cardio and done.

she just needs to do some squats.

>it was shit in the comics

If you've only read new 52. Underage.

I don't understand this "Margot Robbie is le hottest woman ever" normie meme, can someone explain it to me?

I thought suicide squad was a cringe fest. Did anyone else?

You have shit taste. This is a fact.

Seriously, pleb-tier. You don't know because your taste is too shit.

You don't need to be a normie to like a good looking woman

Most critics.

I didn't find it too cringe, I just thought it was a sloppy, lazy, mediocre DC/WB superhero flick with enough kinda cool moments and good performances to not be a total waste of time.

Then I went back and read the original comics, and it's fucking infuriating how they had all this good material to work with and just did nothing with it. And they can't pretend they didn't know it was there, because shit like Boomerang tricking Slipknot into detonating himself and the Enchantress going rogue is pulled straight from the comics. They could've done a reinterpretation of the Russian politcal prisoner rescue arc, or they could've built the plot around the story of Waller's over-secretiveness leading to Colonel Flagg snapping and trying to assassinate a senator.

But no, they had to do the generic "villain builds doomsday machine to destroy humanity, heroes stop them" plot, because the people who make the DCU movies are a bunch of brainless hacks.

No the whole concept is bad and needs to be scrapped. Stop meme'ing.

It's only bad if you try to present Amander Waller as actually being right.

You probably haven't even read the comics.

Good luck in trying to get rid of the 4th pillar of DC. Especially now.

Shiny spandex.

Honestly looks really bad in live action setting. Not saying the juggalette looks good either. If they do have her in the original suit they need to not have the head cover. Just let her have her hair down

tbqh Margot gets a pass from me because she reminds me of all the hot chicks from my High School years

I want her to get kidnapped and treated exactly as she would if a gang kidnapped a hot bitch in real life.

And I want to see all of it.

an abortion scene

Meh I'm fine with the SS outfit. She looks so odd in the outfit in a movie that tries to make the characters look more modern

It's not even the fact that they didn't went with the original costume, it woulsn't look good in live action (but then it is supposed to be a cheap jester outfit from a costume shop), the problem is that whoever does the costumes for the DCEU has no idea what they are doing.
Its easy to get a working adaption of Harley, pic related, an assortment of random cosplay sluts that google brought up. What do they all have in common? They keep the color scheme and patterns. Now imagine a proper costume designer tries his hands on a close(r)-to-the-comics adaption.
SS Harley is a coked out punk with some red and blue dye and too much makeup, which is too bad because MR looks the part and imagine her in a proper outfit.

I'd love to see that. But then they'd ruin it anyway, so it should remain comic/cartoon only.