Ask a vasectomized man anything

Did you have a vasectomy?

How does it feel to betray your race?

Did you have a vasectomy?

you're not a man

Sure did!

Feels great. All my time, money, health is gonna belong to me. I didn't really betray anyone since the other white males will stupidly breed in my stead. I can just sit here, enjoy a fun cozy life while the other ones suffer the slavery of parenthood...but again they're the ones dumb enough to become parentrs in the first place.

oy vey, good job!

did it hurt? does it hurt? what do you feel in your balls? is it uncomfortable? how does it feel when you're on the point of ejaculation? will it leave a scar?

No it didn't hurt. It varies from person to person though. My balls feel numb and...it's hard to explain but it sure feels weird. It's kind of uncomfortable but all I have to do is sit, put some ice on it when needed and watch TV. I haven't had time to ejaculate yet since my vasectomy is recent. The scar will heal over time.

Does your cum look different?
Is there still the same amount that comes out?
Does it still feel the same?
Tell me about the surgery experience and how much did you pay??

It's too recent, I haven't had any ejaculations since the surgery.

The surgery experience wasn't anything phenomenal, I didn't feel anything during the surgery (obviously) it only felt weird once it was over and that my balls had been tempered with. You pretty much just sit there afterwards and have the doctor(s) telling you about the aftercare procedures and answering any questions you may have.

About any 'before the surgery' scenarios well, my girlfriend was with me and looked incredibly relieved that we wouldn't have to worry about contraceptives anymore.

To be quite honest, a vasectomy sounds and appears to be scarier than it really is.

I also forgot to answer about the price. It was a little over 1K, but since you're from the U.S I don't know what that would be for you.

how proud of you is your wife's son?

My girlfriend and I are not married. None of us ever had any children, nor did we ever want any in the first place.

Did you freeze your sperm and does orgasm feel different?

what is the capital of Assyria?

How old are you and did you get the reversible kind?

No, I did not because I am not interested in ever having children, not even in the future.

22 years old, irreversible.

Get back

What kinds of dick does your wife enjoy?

1) How do you feel about weed man burning your country to the ground both literally and figuratively?
B) will you be taking on a new name now that you've had your sex change?

Fuck stop making me feel sqeamish man just stop it man.

That's pretty young to say you never want to have children dude.

It's very depressing to be quite honest. I wish he never was our prime minister to begin with. He should've remained a teacher and choke on his feminist SJW bullshit.

And well, as for the new name, I'm considering Narcissa Wright.

What color was your vasectomy?

Not really. I knew my whole life I never wanted children. It's something I was aware of even when I was 6 years old. The adults would tease me by asking ' So how many children you gonna have? ' I would always answer Zero and they'd be so upset at my lack of enthusiasm. It's not a decision made on a whim, it's literally something that followed me my whole life.

Mostly red.

Could you describe the texture and appearance of your balls as the doctor held them in his hands?

How does it feel to be under mortal sin?

Interesting. I'm still too young to be looking into something like that but it has crossed my mind many times. I feel like all the discomfort is worth the overwhelming sense of freedom and comfort you get with not having to worry about spawning life sucking mistakes.

I guess I should also ask the question: How old are you OP? and how long did you consider this?

My best friend from high school got the irreversible vascetomy because his parents told him the world would end in nuclear fire in his lifetime

You don't get to see that during surgery.

Dude there is not a single reason to breed in this day and age, holy shit just look at society. Guys are becoming white knights and are more feminine than most girls who have turned into complete whores.

I am 22, I answered this question about how long I considered it so I'll just quote myself here.

> I knew my whole life I never wanted children. It's something I was aware of even when I was 6 years old. The adults would tease me by asking ' So how many children you gonna have? ' I would always answer Zero and they'd be so upset at my lack of enthusiasm. It's not a decision made on a whim, it's literally something that followed me my whole life.

I'm 20 myself. I'm thinking I will get it done when I graduate and get myself settled in my career and everything. Considering how miserable my parents have been raising me and my retarded sister I don't want anything to do with kids either.

>It's something I was aware of even when I was 6 years old.
not possible 6y/o's dont have an idea of sex

>The adults would tease me by asking ' So how many children you gonna have?

>it's literally something that followed me my whole life.

kek outta kekwood

dont be a faggot, pull out.

>not a single reason to breed in this day and age, holy shit just look at society.
so make a reason.
>society
i bet you believe everything the news and Sup Forums says without questioning it. just like you cucking your own balls. hahahaha

>A Canadian beta with no nuts
How is this news?

Exactly, you really wanna put a kid on this earth for your own selfish satisfaction? All the misery that kid will go through just so you get to satisfy some temporary urge. Just buy a dog, lol.

I know I am free, I won't have to pay alimony, I won't have to sacrifice my entity for the sake of some parasite. My life is now mine. Everytime I see parents in public with their babies crying ontop of their lungs I can't help but cringe and wonder, what the fuck were they thinking? They obviously all regret it but parenthood is a one-shot deal, you can't go back after that.

Go get a vasectomy before you make an irreversible mistake and have your life drained dry by a child.

You are a pansy,
Anything worth doing requires sacrifice and hardship

Go fuck yourself, maggot

>man

But that's the thing, having children is NOT worth anything, specially not any sacrifice and hardship. I just look at every single person my age I know who has children and actually, screw that, I just look at the people I know who are in their 30s and have children and I don't envy them one single bit, I pity them.

Thank you for your quick answers, canadabro.

I'll do my research.

So free man will no longer live in your world

Demographics will over take any semblance of the world you knew, and not only did you do nothing about it, you actively nuetered yourself like a fucking dog

You're making it sound as if I'll live to feel it. What demographics are you talking about? There'll still be whites and shit since the other white males will breed in my stead, I just get to sit back and enjoy the good stuff.

You have no say anymore, sage

Any 'this is your son' stories yet?