ANOTHER day spent doing something PRODUCTIVE instead of shitposting on Sup Forums

>ANOTHER day spent doing something PRODUCTIVE instead of shitposting on Sup Forums

How's your day been going, Sup Forums? Same-old, same-old? What have you accomplished today?

Just hangin out

leafbro

Glad to hear it's working out for ya, bud.

I got a job with a team oriented and family friendly company today. Sweet deals including free breakfast and hotels, lots of fun work outside and comprehensive benefits packages.

I can't wait to stop spending my life shitposting on Sup Forums and finally sort myself out

I went to the gym, cleaned the house, bought groceries and played some games today, that's all.

congrats mate.

I have a job interview on Saturday. I failed my others probably will fail again.

>Goes into interviews with a horrible attitude
Gee I wonder why you fail interviews lol.

How do you dress and do you even prepare beforehand?

stopped drinking caffeine

Business casual but yea most of the time I'm unprepared.

>I failed my others
>but yea most of the time I'm unprepared.

Do you see the cause and effect here? Why don't you just prepare ya fuckin idiot? Or just don't apply at all.

At least you're getting interviews, a lot of people can't even manage that.
But the way you talk seems like you don't wanna work yourself.

No because I'm tired and already know that being white I'm less likely to get the job because minorities and women are first priorities.

Just apply to technology/computer related jobs, the autism is actually a qualification of your skills

>and already know that being white I'm less likely to get the job because minorities and women are first priorities.

LOL

Big mistake, frere.

>and already know that being white I'm less likely to get the job because minorities and women are first priorities.
Jesus christ, dude. You are on the internet way too much.

Yea I need to sort myself out. I've been jobless for 4 months now, basically a neet.

Yeah try getting off Sup Forums retard.

>Admits he's not prepared for interviews
>Instead of learning from the first 1 or 2 interviews when he gets stumped on "Tell me your great weaknesses" or "Tell me about yourself" he decides the reason he's unemployed is because he's White of all things

Do you realize how retarded and pathetic you are?

You're probably a mudskin yourself. Get the fuck out.

Please do. Being negative in any fashion is REALLY visible to normies, even if you try not to be. Angry, bitter, sad, whatever. People will practically smell it on you and that immediately disqualifies you as a person.

Just remain calm, think about what the interview will cover, fucking relax and don't think life is Sup Forums memes. It's not.

No I'm just not a retard like you are. You LITERALLY admitted you weren't prepared most of the time and then went on to say you're not getting a job because you're White.

>nobody has ever asked me what are my weaknesses
>we just talked like normal people having a normal conversation without any of that awkward autisms

>>nobody has ever asked me what are my weaknesses

What field have you worked in? It's the most standard question there is.

Computer science

eh, I'd been tapering my way down. bad for epilepsy

other news
>still broke from court case in Rome, ouch.
>yay, officially no longer dating. we hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks, or touched at all in like a month

What company did/do you work for?

Intel, Boeing and Microsoft. Nobody ever asked me those meme questions. We interviewed at a local coffee shop like starbucks or outside near the park. Both of us were dressed in casual trendy clothes and just talked about computers and techy stuff.

>being this low IQ

Mudskins and women are given more of chance here than white males this isn't a fucking meme user - it's reality.

In 5 years 80% of our population growth was immigration from Africa and Asia.

>Mudskins and women are given more of chance here than white males this isn't a fucking meme user - it's reality.

Why don't you just prepare instead of looking for excuses? Honestly I can see why you can't find a job. Spend more time on Sup Forums maybe it will help.

>fail at life
>refuse to take self-responsbility
>blame non-whites

>this isn't a fucking meme user - it's reality.
No idea what fucking reality you're living in. Companies hire based on who has the most capability and most emotional/social intelligence. Race/Gender doesn't factor into it unless you're trying to get hired by actual communists.

>fail at life

No not yet, it's not like I'm an old fag that never had a job before user. It's just that the game is rigged against us in this country.

Why do you keep ignoring all the posts telling you to just prepare for the interview?

>game is rigged against me
This is schizoprenia. IRL these Sup Forums memes about oppressed whitey doesn't exist.

Gee user let's see when you become unemployed trying to find a job and having to compete with an over abundance of mudskins who can't even speak the fucking language but are given precedent because they are more important...

Fuck this country.

>The reason i can't find a job isn't because I don't prepare for interviews, it's because of those "mudskins"

You keep making the same baseless assertion.
Those "mudskins" aren't getting the jobs for the sake of being mudskins. They're getting it because they are more qualified than you are.

I've had several jobs, it's not even that hard. You're probably just a worthless stormfag who think's he's entitled to everything cause he's white and Sup Forums says whitey is special and if people don't suck up to you like you're the "master race" you get triggered and say your being oppressed.

First try preparing for the interviews you cuckold. You are just sheer lazy and that is why you don't get jobs.

Fecking fobs.

Not an argument.

Stay unemployed.

When this country becomes majority shitskin I won't mind then.

Why don't you just prepare for your interviews and get a job? Why is it so much harder for you than just blaming all da immigrant taking muh jobs? Are you just trolling?

You need professional help son.