Any of you fuckers got/seen the basement tapes? I mean they must've leaked somehow and I'm just dying to see them

any of you fuckers got/seen the basement tapes? I mean they must've leaked somehow and I'm just dying to see them.

Also general Columbine thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgCyQRVF3Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

Also, for anyone interested in the subject matter I recommend Dave Cullen's "Columbine". Very thorough, well-written, and factually accurate piece of work.

Nothing like that fat fucker Michael Moore's "documentary"

They were VHS tapes in the late 90s. You weren't able to convert them to digital files back then. Also there where supposedly destroyed by the police department after the investigation.

Supposedly.

youtube.com/watch?v=xgCyQRVF3Cs

Why are there so many columbine threads now?

Hurr Durr

are there?

apparently they were destroyed

i doubt they would actually destroy evidence, but as far as i know they haven't been leaked what so ever to the public.

most likely because of teh fact that Eric is said to be crying and saying sorry in one of the tapes. which would ruin teh whole bullshit of "eric was a pycho that forces dylan to be a shooter"

bump

its a piece of trash, wtf

summer

isn't that kinda exactly how it happened though?

Dylan was more of a suicidal-depressive type, and his journal mostly described his failed attempts to get with a girl (if you can even call them attempts, he never made a move).

Eric was clear about hating the entire human race from the beginning and I think he might have pushed Dylan to go NBK with him

Americans do love a mass shooting endorsed by the NRA don't they. Guns fo everybody

it's a collection of interviews, police reports, the killers' journals and witness accounts meticulously collected by Cullen over 10 years. seems pretty solid to me buddy

I am jewish and I love gun control too.

The problem with the public version is that there is a lot more that people will never know about them and their psyche, which is very crucial if you want to replicate... ahem... prevent these things in the future.

are u fuckin' serious

yup. have you actually read it? some constructive criticism would be appreciated

>constructive criticism
>on Sup Forums
You are retarded, or a special snowflake.

>1999
Magical fucking numbers you got there.