1.5 trillion (yes with a T) dumped into this program and not only have these shit with wings never seen combat...

1.5 trillion (yes with a T) dumped into this program and not only have these shit with wings never seen combat, but now they're grounded indefinitely due to more issues.

google.ca/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/593ee420c36188ef148b45c8/amp

Why does murica build such useless shit?

>inb4 hurr durr Russian

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=cia torture report trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick, lets blame trump

>Russia Today
>mfw

It's also on CNN and MSNBC, among others.

>It's also on CNN and MSNBC, among others.

FAKE NEWS!

Worked at Pratt & Whitney for 2 years, and maybe on this project. Cant say yes or no. Regardless, this is a classified DOD project and the secrets are insanely guarded. This project will cost more. This tech is beyond comprehension.

Ok well you go find whatever news source you trust and I bet they have this story.

>This tech is beyond comprehension.

Apparently.

NO one thought the F16 the F18 or the apache would ever work either

Yeah so beyond comprehension that even the guys building it don't know what they're doing.

WHY DONT YOU TRY REVERSE ENGINEERING EXTRA TERRESTRIAL TECHNOLOGY YU WORTHLESS FGT
TELL ME HOW GOOD YOU CAN GET THEIR SHIT TO GO

>the secrets are insanely guarded

Oh nigga please.

I like rt, know what they do? Tell the news.

Know what they don't do? Complain about trump 24/7.

>NO one thought the F16 the F18 or the apache would ever work either

And they didn't. Now what's your point?

thanks republicans

Ayy lmao

The new gen costs like 3 or more times then last gen. 1 new gen will not beat 3 fighters of the last gen thought.. Not cost efficient..

Americunts need more weapons to lose more wars

More than forty million spent by Congress to produce a huge report on the US's use of torture and it is now to be destroyed without ever having been read.

/K BAIT? ON MY /B?

ITS MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK!

>Know what they don't do? Complain about trump 24/7.

RT is run by the Kremlin and he's their biggest asset. What do you expect.

The Republicans are certainly guilty here, but let's not forget a certain centrist party that let them win in the first place. It's time the populist left took the party over.

>More than forty million spent by Congress to produce a huge report on the US's use of torture and it is now to be destroyed without ever having been read.

Source? Not that I don't trust you. Sounds like typical 'murrican behavior.

They're just getting started.

why does the military feel the need to expose everything they do. like when they made a new weapon or vehicle. pretty much letting the enemy know what we are doing

It's welfare.
You can either give it to engineers and machinists, or to lazy fucking useless niggers.
America does both.

Why spent more on veterans? There are enough fresh gullible dumbasses from white trash America that can easily be baited into the military.

How long until we deploy these and still get our asses handed to us by farmers and cave dwellers with rickety old guns and improvised explosives?

After the Obamas took two jumbo jets to Martha's Vineyard, I thought, well, that will kill the libtard bullshit about how GOP politicians waste money on vacations... I was wrong.

Obviously not all that money went to this... It's called a paper trail. They used this as an excuse to cover up other uses for that money.

You must be a millennial. They haven't gotten past the spoon-fed stage yet.
lmgtfy.com/?q=cia torture report trump

I wonder if the rumor is true that she still breasts feed the "The Expert" and his dad.

You good sir are breaking the law.

It is a federal mandate that all citizens have health insurance. How dare you walk around without insurance. I would expect a former Marine to follow the law of the land

Listen to this guy
Its 100% alien tech. Im the P&W guy. I would sit in meetings with top flight military guys and engineers and theyd sometimes have 0 clue as to why something would happen. Theyd be like wellll, I think wel will have to kick everyone out and close the doors and call Colonel so and so.

we never got our asses handed to us by them.

Nice to browse through news stories without seeing Trump hate every second.

Barron, yes, very credible. Lord Cheeto has been getting his milk elsewhere, though.

Charity organizations should NOT recieve government funding. Period. That should be STRICTLY funded by CHARITABLE donations.

which is why russia and china are not only able to match it, but also beat its capabilities, at a cheaper price too.

>looking at ceiling lights

You can't tell me that that kid isn't retarded.

…and they should pay Mar-a-Lago five times' market value to hold their fundraisers there.

If they had alien tech then why not just fly the alien craft around and save a trillion?

1/10 made me reply

>If they had alien tech then why not just fly the alien craft around and save a trillion?

Maybe because they need more than one, mouth breather? Srsly, go stare at the ceiling with Trump's little angel.

they cost so much in large part to making them be able to withstand EMP.

it would pretty much be the only modern vehicle in the world of any kind that could withstand EMP. This technology will also be used on every upcoming military vehicle or plane or boat in the American arsenal.

so im ok with it. they could have just as easily said this program has 750 million invested into it and another 750 million invested into EMP Technology.

I think they want to use this plane to deliver EMP weapons that can disable entire countries while leaving the American war machine unscathed. Of course they would Never come out and say this but its kind of obvious when given just a little bit of thought and look past that its just a plane. because the program is much more than that.

If im right this program is way more than just the Aircraft program that you see on the surface and this is well worth the money.

What does Sup Forums think of my theory that i truly believe?

1/10 b8 had a kek

>they only have one..

For fuck sakes...lemme guess the one that crashed at Roswell?

can't believe boeing lost to this shit.
better in every way, speed, climb, turn speed, etc
actually flyable upon the deadline
>not as aesthetically pleasing
>costs less
>less will be killed by the enemy which also means less money
better opt for that f35 though, ten years later and it's still not ready for combat.

Barron and Eric will soon be marketing their own line of helmets.

ur prbly right.....inflated crap...

>Posts Russia Today Link
But hey, why the fuck do they want to Replace the A10 with the F35?

The same thing has been said about every advanced military system ever built by the US.

And they are all undefeated in combat.

>wake up and watch this

>I think they want to use this plane to deliver EMP weapons that can disable entire countries while leaving the American war machine unscathed.

They are also working on brain wave modificators which the average American GI is naturally immune too.

>because the program is much more than that.

Yeah, it's also about securing jobs in congressional districts.

Here is a jet that equals the f-35 in every way. Only differences? It cost billions less to develop and build and doesn't break down.

>which the average American GI is naturally immune to
So all those zombie movies are true! I've been wondering why they're so damned popular.

>And they are all undefeated in combat.

Because they have never been in combat. The United States military hasn't faced an enemy in a hot war with state of the art weapons since 1945.

Oh, right. I was mistaken. We secured decisive victories in Korea, Vietnam, and Afghanistan, and Iraq's well on its way to become a stable, secular democracy.

The USA developing weapons under the disguise of being another program. No way that could never happen!!! Actually a pretty good theory. In the future whoever owns EMP tech will own the world and own the war market

>It cost billions less to develop and build and doesn't break down.

Says who? Russian state media? Russian crap falls apart all the time.

Have you ever seen an f-35 in person? Have you ever touched one, or seen any of the inner workings?

Its the most technologically advanced plane on the planet, boasting amazing avionics equipment and mind numbing speeds.

Your an Idiot if you don't think this isn't the best plane ever made for its particular function.

Go be mad we still fly B-52's

Or go be mad because America could wipe out any other country in an hour.

>And they are all undefeated in combat
Not surprising if they never see combat

We Americans need to spend trillions on more advanced weapons to protect our way of life, the quality of which continued to plummet because of the trillions of dollars we spend on advanced weapons.

Derp.

It is nice to get all the Ruskie shills in one thread

wassup. PW. I might get a job there soon. I fuck with GE engines tho.

its kind of like how batman makes his stuff lol

KEK

Every piece of hardware murica had in WWII was outclassed by what the Germans had. The only reason the tanks they used were successful was because they built 10's of thousands of em.

>to protect our way of life

is it true that it can out run some missiles?

I thought the US sent a couple to Israel and they've been using them already, something like that

>Charity organizations should NOT recieve government funding. Period. That should be STRICTLY funded by CHARITABLE donations.
If you truly believe this then you will be outraged by Trump's plans to fund religious schools with tax dollars.

Depends on the elevation and wind conditions. If the plane has a headwind or goes straight into a vertical climb I wouldnt see any issues.

Also missiles track heat, and are really susceptible to lasers. It's easy to fry a missile system so it can't detect you.

They sure had/have a lot of orders for them from foreign countries. Guess they're not as bad as you're ingrained hate for the Russians think they are.

provided they can't get off the ground either, then yes; yes it can.

Exactly. Most people I know who oppose cutting military spending A) think all that money goes to pay troops and take care of them after their service, so they see slashing the budget as an attack on our "best and brightest; and B) either live in white trash squalor or or in over their heads trying to be middle class in a nation that's been destroying its middle class to benefit the wealthy for decades.

or knock missiles out of the air with developed EMP tech and the plane is still just fine because it can withstand EMP

Guess I can see plenty now that they're grounded indefinitely.

yeah because when a foreign government with minuscule resources by comparison claims to have an aircraft that's "as good" as what we have, we should automatically believe that.

>Its the most technologically advanced plane on the planet, boasting amazing avionics equipment and mind numbing speeds.

>durr hurr durr le EMP resistant!
russian planes have always been EMP resistant, yet they're half the price of their competition...

the f35 is just a giant scheme to cuck merikahn tax payers out of more shekels.

I watched one fly today. suck my balls.

>having a 100 russian planes where a dozen breakdown
rather than
>having 50 f35s where half a dozen break down
gee idk, which one will win the war?

>Maximum Speed: Mach 1.6
>amazing speed
>out speeds missiles

Are you fucking retarded?

Sure ya did son..

youre flat out wrong. this would be the only modern aircraft in the world that wouldnt just fall out of the air if an EMP was created. the only things that would work would be old stuff like ww2 and earlier aircraft like mustangs, before they used computers to run everything

no, but when you see the flight tests and can easily buy them and test it yourself.
it's pretty fucking obvious the tech is the same.

As with the F.22: the F-35 is a great plane as long as your pilots doesn't require oxygen.

can't hit a home run at every at-bat

Dudes this jet just exists to drive countries into more debt

lmfao. russians built processors to withstand EMPs and has been using them in their aircraft since the 60s
fuckoff you mindlette

That young lady is British, looks like an Army Cadet holding onto the old L86A1 LSW.

Kek

(OP)
>tfw f16s have better dog fighting capabilities than f35s
>tfw all you need to do is fly below their radar and on sunny days without clouds to beat them

1980's tech at best

>That young lady is British
and you're a faggot.

yes thats why its system are are optimized for as easy control as possible idiot

Military Industrial Complex

>learn about how shit works before asking stupid questions

>russians built processors to withstand EMPs and has been using them in their aircraft since the 60s

Yeah, there is a lot of that great Russian microcontroller technology in our electronic devices today. Intel, AMD and TI got shit on Russia.