I will be taking a driving test in 9 hours, any advice?

I will be taking a driving test in 9 hours, any advice?

if you dont pass you might be autistic

fuckin' checked

Trips instead of doubles. This deserves a nice recomendation.

Run over all the negros

Hope you know how to parallel park. That's a biggie. Also, if you're pulling out of a shopping center's parking lot to take your test, keep it at about 10 mph in the lot.

Goes without sayin'

Also, put your seat belt on when you get in, hands at 10 and 2 the whole time. Let the instructor see you check your mirrors and adjust your seat.

I will

Forget about dubs, here's some trips.

dubs.

Make sure you come to complete stops. No rolling stops even if nobody is coming. They'll finesse you on that shit

checked
My advice: calm your nerves with a few cocktails beforehand

Yeah and some speed

When you're out driving and you see a cop or ambulance or even a fire truck with their lights on a good rule of thumb is for the drivers who see it, they yell and try to make the same sound as the siren so other drivers who might not have heard or seen the lights go off yet get a heads up from other drivers. So just make sure to be as loud as possible OP

Finer advice not yet presenting this thread. Don't be stupid and get blootered, but 3 or 4 beers within 90 minutes of greatest will take the edge off and give you some clarity.

trips have spoken

Don't break your cranium!

What the actual fuck has Sup Forums gone to. Fucking mods. Ban this underage summer fag.

This. Just make sure you chew some gum.

Look, the instructor is always full of shit. He's wrong! Just do what your heart says: floor it

Checked

>driving test
>underage
Are you retarded

Even of he's wrong, he can ground me

hi

checkd

checked

fckn checkd

Drift faggot

If I get quads, OP isn't a faggot.

If I get dubs, OP is not a faggot.