Hottest sex/incest stories pics if you have them

Hottest sex/incest stories pics if you have them

one time i fucked my own hand. shit was so cash.

bump!

Bootin what I gots.

I am looking for a story about a guy who was a shota for neighbor girl's dad. They lived in the same apt complex. went on for years.

Can't get much more incest than that

>be 14, sister is 15
>on holiday
>our parents are away on shitty free excursion
>sister is swimming in pool, I'm half asleep beside it
>she climbs out to go pee
>bikini string catches on loose tile by the ladder
>rips off
>she thinks I'm asleep (got sunglasses on), so she just picks it up and sits down on bed opposite me
>as she lifts her leg I get full unobstructed view of her little bush
>surprisingly thick and dark
>labia and clit hood visible through it
>pop boner like none other before
>have to go to bathroom to jack off

Me 8
Cousins 15,18,19
Cousin 9
Older cousins told me to stick my wenny in her hole down there
She had to pee
5 years later i realized everything

>sex/incest

>be 19
>visit another city where my cousin (17) lives
>meet up with her in town in the evening
>she has some of her friends around
>we go through a few bars and get moderately drunk
>she is quite drunk herself
>wandering through dark town drinking our own beer
>cousin gets really clingy and doesn't look after her clothing (it was summer, so not much clothes and it's all basically loose if not fixed)
>can't unsee that her nipples are showing through the top of her bra that's clearly too big for her
>her friends start going home one by one
>eventually it's just us two left
>she's sitting besides me and hugging me
>we're in a remote dark place
>I try to subtly tell her that her top is very loose and I see everything
>she giggles and says "do you like it?"
>"um, well, yeah kinda"
>"let's see how much you like it"
>takes her bra suspenders down to the sides to reveal everything
>proceeds to slide a hand under my shorts and grab my almost hard dick
>clearly she has experience
>she's stroking it while I get braver and go for a feel on her breast
>shorts down, she kneels in front
>goes down on me without any words
>it's kind of messy because she's drunk
>eventually finish in her mouth
>seems like she swallowed most of it, spit out the remains
>casually drinks it down with last bits of our beer
>"that was fun"
>next day she's hungover and i'm not even sure if she remembers that, so we never talked about it again
>2 years after, I heard lots of slutty stories about her in the time that passed since this happened
>oh well
>pic related, her

More pics of her?

Nice, moar?

What the heck is this? wheres the first part?, theres some context missing

She looks real slutty, can you dump some more?

sure. and yeah, from all I've heard and seen, she is slutty

Is it illegal to do sexual shit with your cousin? Genuinely curious because I've never thought about it.

This is the first part. She didn't write anything with context on how it happened but I was in a thread where she answered people's questions. Basically she's some girl in Canada who has an entire incestuous relationship with her entire family. She basically been fucking them for a long time now so it's normal for her.

Last night there was one story that got dumped. I think it was about Zoe. Never got to finish it, anyone have it?

aids

This is probably the most fucked up thing I done but when I was 16 and my sister who was 24 invited me to her apartment to stay for the weekend one morning I was still passed out on the couch I guess she had masturbated that morning because when she left to go on her morning run I went in her room and looked under her bed and found a purple dildo covered in her juices and I licked it clean and jerked off in her room

if anyone had nudes or creeps of their family members post em in the vola cbkxd2h4

I used to know this girl, One time, she touched my dick and I came and started farting.

Since I fail at screenshotting...

The only wincesty thing that ever happened to me happened during a bath.

When I was about 7 and my little brother 4 or 5 we were given a bath together by my mom. Started off like any other bath, I guess she was feeling kinda horny that night and the naughty side came out. What started as an every day normal bath slowly changed from washing my body to tickling me cuz my privates were ticklish. Couldn't let her wash my peen so she started pretended her hand was a bird and was biting at the worm lol. It tickled me like crazy and I would try to pull away to escape. My little brother laughed and it kept it going. The attention my peen was getting gave me an erection but eventually it was my little brother's turn to get washed. Same thing for him, full body wash, him pulling away and crouching when it was time to wash his privates. He got an erection faster than I did, but this time my mom paid more attention to his peen in order to wash it. I kinda just watched her try to pull his tight foreskin back. He stood there just looking down at what she was doing and me watching him. She eventually pulled it back. I never seen what mine or any other boys head looked like. His was small and pink. She soaped up her hand and washed his little boner by pushing his boner into her soapy called up fist. She kept at it for a good minute. When she stopped his dick was so hard and veiny. It was pulsing up and down and i made a comment about it. She laughed and said maybe he liked it. She put more soap in her hand and did it some more. I guess by that time she liked what she was doing to him. This time tho, she was legit jerking him off. I watched his reactions, I remember listening to her tell him how good it feels to clean our privates and that we are lucky. She asked him if it felt good, he quietly nodded. Text limit, sigh. Continuing.

So it was about that time where you could see the pleasure on his face. I had to ask him what was wrong, he said it felt so good. I asked if I could get mine washed too like that. My mom said right after she finishes cleaning him. She said she was almost done. She told him to hurry for mommy. She kept saying hurry. I didn't know what that meant but then a muscle spasm shot up his legs and back. I know now that's when he had his first orgasm. Right into the soapy hand of my mom. She smiled at his and let go of his peen. It was red and probably the hardest I ever seen a peen of that age. Mine never even looked like that. I asked why is it so big and fat now and she said because his peepee liked it. She sat him down and told me to stand up. I was so freakin excited that it was my turn. She grabbed my erection and it wasn't even the slightest bit ticklish this time. She repeated the steps. Pulled my foreskin back for the first time. I hot to see my head. While she soaped her hand I watched my peen bob up and down with my heart racing. The second she pushes my erection into her tight soapy fist I felt pleasure instantly. I did as my little brother and held myself up by resting my hands on my moms shoulders. She was going at it like a pro, fast and firm. I told her my peepee felt so good, and she said yes baby you should always make sure your peepee is clean. She asked if I wanted mommy to go faster and I said yes please. I remember the slippery slapping sound of her hand hitting me and pulling all the way back right into another firm jolt down to the base. I was in heaven. Little did I know that all this build up would finish in a huge release. It finally reached me. I was at the top of my build and I couldn't help but say mommy with my eyes closed then boom. She looked at my face and my peen started swelling and throbbing. I remember it feeling like a clicking feeling and I lost my balance in the ecstasy. She caught me by my butt and my erection. The End.